Community > Posts By > realcarebear

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 09:33 AM
Lovely gorgeous smile

IPJ

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 09:22 AM
I'm not surprised to hear from you. Only a dog digs up old buried bones.

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 08:58 AM
Not myself...

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 08:55 AM
Scotland so I can kick someone in his balls.

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 08:55 AM
Edited by realcarebear on Tue 01/03/17 08:56 AM
Oops

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 08:53 AM
Looks aren't everything... You have no profile.

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 08:47 AM
Dirty dancing.... Duh!

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 08:43 AM
I am the devil....

Have you ever considered selling your soul?

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 08:09 AM

thanks for ur honestly
I appreciate it
However when there r a battle between doing the wrong thing that can make u smile and doing the right thing leads being alone and lonely

then maybe u will try to understand why mistresses r alive
happy new year

In the long run it will only bite you in the ***

no photo
Sun 12/25/16 02:54 PM
And to you!

no photo
Sun 12/25/16 02:52 PM
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

no photo
Sat 11/26/16 07:56 AM
My mom gave me ornaments from our childhood tree when i moved out. Then I bought my own special ornaments. The only new ones are gifts or made by my children.

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 08:45 AM
At this moment on 34st watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 06:28 AM
If you want something to last forever you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don't expose it to the elements. You don't make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished you lovingly polish it until it becomes like new. It becomes special because you have made it so and it becomes more beautiful as time goes by.

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:12 AM

Hi Maxsterx, thanks for your time in sharing your thoughts. I, however, would like to assure you that there is no way I will send money to a man just to see me. I think it is pathetic for any woman to do that.

I don't believe you would be the type to send money. I do wonder though if you're not talking to a scammer. Have you ever spoke with him on the phone? Did he call after you actually ask him about why he didn't call? If you have not ever heard his voice I'd say its more a scam or maybe he is hiding something. Either way you're not getting what you need even after blatantly telling him its best you did end it. JMO and best wishes.

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 04:36 AM
"Last of the Mohicans" never gets old for me.

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 04:22 AM
I'm feeling thankful abd happy. Still trying to learn patience but over all really excited about the blessings God has given me and my family.

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 04:13 AM

Most of the times it is in your own behaviour, not in him having found someone else at all.

Maybe you've been too easy to win over, too eager, too available, called/texted him all the time as opposed to waiting for him to take the initiative to contact you.
It's usually something like that. Or he's found out he's not that into you.
Big hug...
flowerforyou

I didn't want to say it or ask -

But if a guy feels smothered, chances are he'll walk

He probably had bad intentions to begin with... Was only interested in a sexual relationship. Don't chase him let em walk. Don't take it personal and don't get yourself down about it. Just keep looking and remember your self worth. :-) best wishes.

Why have such a negative outlook? Such a shame so many women constantly promote this "All men are bad!!" chit.
Not all men are bad, some are, just like there's women who are.

Personally I think it's about time women learn that it's what they themselves do and say that pushes a guy away. Many lose out on a good guy because of their own behaviour...
I really think women should take responsibility for their own actions. It'll make them feel stronger, better, less prone to fall for the wrong guy. And it will stop them blaming the other sex.
In order to get there, you have to learn and start to understand what it is you do 'wrong' and why it pushes a guy away.

:-) hi Crystal
First off I did not read into anything she said that made me feel she did anything wrong. You covered that possibility and I just posted another possibility. I feel like if anyone (in this case happens to be a man) can't tell you straight they're done means they could be trying to leave a door open. Keep you on the back burner. Maybe he got what he wanted from the relationship or maybe he wasn't getting what he wanted fast enough. Maybe his intentions were bad to begin with. Maybe like you said he felt she was to pushy. He should tell her. Instead he has left her hanging or she wouldn't be wondering. Never said all men are bad never said all women are guiltless. The point was don't waste your time on anyone who don't deserve it. Don't beat yourself up over it just learn and move forward. Ladyfox knows her exact situation. I only know what I read and I posted what I felt just like you did. :-).

no photo
Wed 11/23/16 04:12 AM
Depends on your own beliefs and values.

no photo
Wed 11/23/16 04:10 AM
Ooops ! I was going to say just clear your browsing data. I guess that don't work with the app ;-)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25