Community > Posts By > realcarebear

no photo
Sun 08/07/16 05:27 PM
No

Have you ever sat in a bluegill fish nest while swimming?

no photo
Sun 08/07/16 09:25 AM
Edited by realcarebear on Sun 08/07/16 09:26 AM
Also I would say don't give up on something you really want... I would just keep putting myself out there and see where it leads.

no photo
Sun 08/07/16 09:04 AM
I'd say people are intimidated by the unknown.

no photo
Sun 08/07/16 12:10 AM
OK both times he was told I did not appreciate or want his comments. She knows he does these things to women she chooses to accept the behavior. She has a lot on her plate I won't add to it. I will stand back until I'm needed. I don't feel bad for lying to spare her. She deserves a happy day. I will celebrate with her when he is not around.

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 07:40 PM
Someone ask what my problem is with her boyfriend. He degrades and abuses women. She already knows I don't like him. She already knows why. I don't want to ruin her baby shower with drama so i chose to tell a lie and not go. I don't want to be around him he is abusive.

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 05:36 PM
Lego's everywhere!

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 05:33 PM
Ice cold CRYSTAL PEPSI....

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 05:09 PM
When people talked to me here it was always rcb. Some called me carebear a few called me drama but my dearest friends called me by my real name.

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 05:02 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope its a great one!

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 04:51 PM
You know what she knows how he is. I just lied and said I had a water leak to deal with. I know if I say one thing against him she will hate me.

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 04:42 PM
Edited by realcarebear on Sat 08/06/16 04:42 PM
I have a friend I love but I can't stand her boy friend. He's not faithful and hurts her so much. The first time I had a problem with him was a few years back. We (myself and my now ex) were having dinner with my friend and her man (we will call him Dick...its appropriate) and I remember being unusually tired and some grumpy I was 8 months pregnant. My ex made a comment about me being grumpy and my friend told him i just needed extra TLC. My ex made a comment about he was afraid to cause I might attack him and he laughed. That's when Dick blurted out that I needed some good dick and if needed he would take one for the team! Both the men laughed I was so shocked and humiliated also pissed my ex didn't defend me. My friend was so mad she left crying and didn't talk to me for months! They broke up due to he cheated and we became friends again. Recently they got back together and they are expecting a baby. Yesterday I ran into him and he made a comment about my husband being away and if I wanted some good dick he could help out. Omg!!!! I hate this man. Today was the baby shower and I found out he was there and didn't go. I feel bad about that but I'm not subjecting myself to his abuse. Was I wrong for not going?

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 01:16 PM
Continued prayer....lots of hugs.

no photo
Wed 07/20/16 05:48 PM
God fearing and seeking marriage but also seeking intimate encounter. Not a lot about you specifically.

no photo
Wed 07/20/16 05:43 PM
David?

no photo
Thu 07/14/16 08:18 PM
Happy Birthday!!!! I hope its been a blessed one!!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:52 PM
Compassion

no photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:39 PM
I'm thinking I'm pretty much done with my job. Every time I raise a concern I get accused of having an attitude. I've moved up as far as I can without sacrificing time with my family.

no photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:16 PM
You never say hi to me.

no photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:13 PM
bigsmile waving flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/07/16 02:42 PM
Thinking about the words hoe, whore, slut, *****.... And the hate behind them. Its funny how some women even refer to each other as such. Like women say where's my hoes at? Or call a woman they don't really know a slut because maybe they're jealous some. Some women take pride in being called a *****. They think it means strong and independent. When I think of strong independent women the last word I think of is *****. How can we expect men to respect us as women if we encourage the use of degrading names by using them ourselves?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25