Community > Posts By > realcarebear

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 07:55 PM
Well THAT was desperate! Lol!

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 06:49 PM
Edited by realcarebear on Sun 05/29/16 06:49 PM

Someone is intentionally create a fake account by using my real name & cell phone number as a result i am getting so many unwanted calls sexual assault offers everyday. Is there any way to get rid of that bastard's account except blocking? If i do block then just only i can able to go away from that account but others people will see that and will harass me again. Is there any way? Reply needed please from anyone!

Find out the username from those contacting you. Give it to the administrators here. They can delete the account and maybe ban the user. If I were you I would change my phone number. I'm sorry this happened to you. My kids dad created an account of me in pof. I know how you feel.

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 01:17 AM
Lol my family raised tobacco. I remember having chickens and cows. I remember feeding the chickens with my Nanny and all the stories she used to tell while we broke beans from her garden. Once I helped my pappy pull weeds in the garden and I pulled his plants up instead. Lol.

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 01:12 AM
How a fellow mingle members username reminds me of almost dying last September. Aggravated honey bees with my lawn mower. Was covered in bees. Went into shock from the large amount of bee stings. Found out the hard way I was allergic! On the plus side the local bee keeper was so pleased!

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 01:05 AM
Just give it some time. Browse the profiles and forums. It will pick up. Best wishes!

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:54 AM
I have! I found love of friendships and I found my forever love.

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:50 AM
I lived on a farm growing up. I remember how close my family was back then. :-)

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:32 AM
Thinking about something I shouldn't! Lol!

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:31 AM
Lol Annie, sounds like a wonderful childhood!

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:16 AM
Fill out your profile. Hang out and converse with people here in the forums. Go out and just enjoy life and have patience.

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:13 AM
:-) don't make it so hard. Start with being confident and happy with yourself. Do things you enjoy. You will attract people like yourself and it will help you find conversation easy.

no photo
Sat 05/28/16 11:38 PM
I miss hanging out, playing board games,girl talk and gossiping, prank calls, eating pizza and just laughing til we fall asleep. Wish heaven had visiting hours and pizza night!

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 05:55 AM
I can't believe my oldest son graduates kindergarten today!:cry:

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 05:49 AM
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!!

no photo
Tue 04/26/16 06:45 AM
Edited by realcarebear on Tue 04/26/16 06:46 AM
Tired of people flapping their jaws already today. ****aw...****aw...****aw <--------------------- sound of crow tired of eating the same old corn! :wink:

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 06:50 PM
All is well with Missy! Sorry for the freak out moment.

no photo
Wed 04/20/16 04:08 AM
Anyone hear from dcastlemissy? Bad flooding in Texas. Sent a few messages and no response. frown extremely concerned.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:51 PM

I am more concerned about the attitude to the foreigners, like when people make fun of their English or make insulting remarks about their culture.

I find that cruel and unnecessary.

Exactly it happens here in the forums a lot. Its funny my fella, Haythem had posted in the forums and some of mingles regulars ridiculed his English. Lol he speaks six languages. Excuse him if he has not perfected one of them yet! He never came back to the community and that's a shame because he had a lot to offer. I'm so glad he decided to make a new account and message me though! He's my whole world.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:19 PM
Feeling concerned. Both my boys suffering with allergies and asthma today.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 10:17 AM
Did you get banned, Joe?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25