Community > Posts By > realcarebear

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 06:31 PM
Every year me and my friend attend and sometimes volunteer for our towns civil war battle reenactment. The town is decorated in flags from that time period. Mostly you see the Confederate Flag. People of all races attend this reenactment. No one makes a fuss. I remember sitting at work talking about our day at the battle with my friend when another lady jumped up and got into my face and said "how stupid are you! You call yourself a friend! You took your black friend to a battle reenactment!". She was really angry. Both me and my friend started laughing. When the woman ask what was so funny I said...."well she took me to HARLEM!" The woman stormed out still angry. We continued laughing and chatting. Too busy loving to have time for hating!

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 10:00 AM

Romans 13:13-14
Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts.

I checked up the meaning of sensual and it is explained as "relating to, devoted to, or producing physical or sexual pleasure".

Apart from the linkage of sensuality with sexual pleasure, is there any interrelationship between lust and the physical act of masturbation? What prompts a person to masturbate? Is masturbation a means of feeling sexually satisfied by a lone process that does not involve a second party?

Masturbation is nothing but lusting after someone(s) if it's one or multiple. God has warned us against lusting and or "desiring someone/something greatly"

God speaks against lusting, because that is putting something of this world above him.

I'm not quoting 100% but I remember reading that if your body burns you should take a wife (husband).

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:52 AM

Alot has been said on the issue of deliverance and alot of questions have been bombarded on this subject matter.Many people have asked such questions as "does a christian need deliverance,and is it possible that a christian can be manipulated or possessed with an evil spirit even after he has been saved"?,Are there remedies?,.Honestly alot of christians are confused because they still experience ugly trends contrary to God's will even after they are saved. What's your point of view?

Demon Possession is a by-product of very much the same cause for people becoming predisposed to Homosexuality or Lesbianism.

The Apostle Paul explains in the first chapter of the letter to the Romans that because those who worship the creation rather than the Creator will/can have their nature changed as a consequence.

So, it's the same phenomena when it comes to Demon Possession.

(Romans 1: 24-27)

Hi hope you are well!

I remember hearing about how Mother Theresa always had demons around her. I can't remember where i was going with this though. Lol.

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:38 AM
Edited by realcarebear on Tue 07/07/15 09:39 AM
Go wipe your mouth. You still have a bit of BULLCHIT lingering around your lips

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 05:56 PM
I'd like to become a hermit

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:10 PM
The world's too busy nit picking and grouping each other. Black/white, Muslim/Christian Fat/Skinny Rich/Poor. Too many categories. I like to keep it simple. Good heart/ Bad heart

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:05 PM
Here's the newest member of my family. Her name is Zara. She's a lab mix. And soooooo loved!

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 03:34 AM
So sorry to hear about your accident. Praying for a speedy recovery. Feel better soon but milk it just a little too! Lol!

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 04:40 PM
And its not that i dont trust him. Its just my boyfriends don't babysit my kids lol.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 04:32 PM
Every comment here is appreciated. I talk to him about everything but i like to get some other views. So thanks to all.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 04:25 PM
Edited by realcarebear on Tue 06/23/15 04:28 PM

why do i feel strange

Because you've never met the guy in person.
And it takes in person to feel all sorts of things and have all sorts of chemicals produced.

Because you are actually feeling emotions, they're looking to be associated with something, because you're telling yourself there's a relationship there...but there's really nothing for them to latch on to...because he's mostly just a fantasy on the internet and in your head.

Kind of like reading the cat in the hat to an octopus in an empty room.
The octopus reaches out a tentacle to grab the cat, but can't latch on to anything.
It knows the cat exists, it's just heard the story in vivid detail, even seen some pictures, and maybe the movie on television.
But...there's just nothing to attach the tentacle to.
So it's going to feel strange. There's "supposed" to be something there to attach it to. It needs the feedback.

Otherwise you feel strange because you are insecure and looking to sabotage yourself in order to try and protect yourself from a greater future harm.

Yeah he won't be around my kids for a long time.

You don't see the irony here?
So...skype and internet doesn't count as being around your kids?
Why does it count as not being around your kids....but does count as being around you, long enough to build a relationship for "love?"

You also say
I don't mind him saying he loves me and my family because its the same for me

You love him and his family......but you don't trust him with your kids, at least alone.

Love and trust kinda go hand in hand.
Love comes from being around someone consistently.
Trust comes from experiencing consistent behavior.

So...you can't really love him but not trust him, unless he's specifically shown you that he can't be trusted around your kids.

Wow. So
why do i feel strange

it seems because you are inconsistent or at least unaware of which feelings are real and which are fantasy and which are rationalizations.

Thanks for that. Actually these are things we have talked about today especially. Also some real eye openers. Thanks

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 03:16 PM

Coming from a dudes perspective, I never want to meet a chick's kid(s) until she and I have dated for a bit. Then her kids can meet me, fall in love with me, and ask Daddy Goof to buy them toys and chit. This is why I don't date around the holidays. Kids and gifts....little brats be wanting stuff. I ain't Santa. :tongue:

My "little brats" hardly ever ask me for anything material wise. They won't be asking my boyfriend lol They do ask to say hi and show him things they learned. They only see him in skype or talk to him on the phone.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 01:51 PM
Yeah he won't be around my kids for a long time. And even after he actually meets them he won't ever be alone with them.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 12:51 PM

why do i feel strange....

You feel that way coz you're posessed surprised

pitchfork

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 12:28 PM
He doesn't pester my kids at all. Lol he's very respectful. They pester him though. He doesn't want someone to take care of him he's police he takes good care of himself. I watch my kids like a hawk and I'm pretty over protective I've seen nothing that makes me wonder. When I said I felt strange I think its because if it don't work out then he and my kids will suffer some.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 12:17 PM
And for the record I don't mind him saying he loves me and my family because its the same for me. :-). I guess i didnt realize how much he and the boys were growing on each other.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 12:12 PM
Edited by realcarebear on Tue 06/23/15 12:13 PM
Okay we've been online friends for almost two years. Through here. We talk all hours. We skype all hours. My kids kinda just blended in to the skype thing because i would just turn skype in and go about my day. Its like that almost everyday. Then one day he ask if he could teach the boys guitar. They are 4 and 5 and they listen to him. They can play too! He doesn't push to see them because they're always with me. When they are not he always ask about their health and such. Nothing that screams abuser at all. I'm going to meet him (no kids) next month. I worry about what will happen from there and how will it effect my kids.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:54 AM

When he told me he loves that I'm a mom. He then said he loved my boys. Said maybe he wouldn't love me as much if I was not a mom.
I feel strange about this...almost defensive. ??????

well...if it was hellsboy I wouldn't worry about it. He comes up with some odd ideas laugh

Do you think when he said he would not love you as much if you were not a mom, was maybe a clumsy way of trying to express just how much he loves you because you are a mom. guys are usually pretty clumsy at this sort of thing.

all in all it was positive....take and run w/ itflowerforyou

I think that's what he ( its not hellsboy lol) meant. I have a lot insecurities.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:50 AM
I have talked about these things with him. I ask what if when we meet everything's different?

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:45 AM

He is a man you have been.dating for some time now and spends a lot time with you and kids doing 'family'.type activities?he has been married before?

He's never been married. He does have strong family values. Oh gosh your gonna think crazy but he's not met me or my kids physically yet. (I think this is my problem) Hours and hours each day in skype though. He has taught them to play guitar he calls every morning. He finds ways to be as attentive to all of us with out actually being here. Lots of communication with us. I know his family as well as my own. Talk to his dad more than anyone in my family. I feel stupid for letting my kids get involved and there's that chance its not gonna work out.