Community > Posts By > jtmcdole

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:31 AM
Well, I certainly have some good responses to chew on.

Happy New Years

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:59 AM

I could lie and say I was widowed....

To what effect? Are you seeing if you would get less emails?

No, so I might come up in your search....flowerforyou

Hah! Did I say man looking for a women? I switched the search around to see if there were any other men in my position. You'd have to lie about your sex as well, and I don't think you want to do that :wink:

If my company or personal travels ever took me near Akron, you'd be one of the first to know (my grandmother is in that area, so she'd be the frist laugh )

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:52 AM

I could lie and say I was widowed....

To what effect? Are you seeing if you would get less emails?

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:51 AM

if you think it would help.. i could pretend to be offended by you.. and would even pretend to be your archenemy!
teeheehee.. im a good faker!
:smile:

I was happily married before, I've never had reason for women to fake their emotions... or anything else :angel: rofl

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:48 AM
With this topic, I wasn't trying to draw attention to myself, but more get information about the marital status... I just did the following search:
woman looking for man, 22 to 65, 200 miles, widowed

and came up with zero! so I guess I'll not be hearing from others with my similar experiences.

cest la vie.

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:43 AM

It's the fedora. Either that, or you're dealing with 12 oclock flashers who meant to respond, and accidently hit the block button. Either way, really, I wouldn't worry about it much. If you haven't offended anyone on this site you haven't talked to enough people.

Post #195, people I think I've offended #0. Should I try harder? laugh

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:41 AM

Well, if I were you I'd roll on...

You know I think you're a doll!:tongue:

Hey lilith! How's it going? Didn't you have some big date like 3 weeks ago?

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 01:10 AM

and your young to be a widower.

Not all lives have happy endings... or middles, or beginnings for that matter. My wife was killed a year and a half ago by someone that shouldn't have been driving. I've dealt heavily with my ghosts and I've been trying to date again for well over a month - and I've met some cool people in my area as well as outside of it. The silent door slamming in the face is far more insulting than a "I'm not interested" email.

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 01:01 AM
"Dark" secret, nice! I've gone on a few dates with people that were listed as "single" but later turned out to be divorced. It bothered me a little bit, but I didn't call them a liar. There is no "prefer not to say" answer, and other sites such as eHarm, facebook, myspace don't have a listing for widows/widowers.

As far as the government is concerned, I file my taxes as single. There is no alimony or child support payments. There is no crazy ex bringing in drama.

Now I'll agree, it might save me some effort in the long run, but finding out the sneaky way that you've been blocked (emails disappear from your sent items) gets old after a while.

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:49 AM
Apparently I've been blocked by 3 (or more!) people, just for sending one email, sounding interested in them, trying to break the ice, etc. I'm not a perve, and I've never sent something so retarded as "hey babe, wana hook up?". So, is the widower status really that much of a problem to get blocked instantly? Should I look at updating to say I'm single and then if things progress past a few dates discuss it?

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:47 AM
Removing some of the repetitive stuff, adding in a dash of what I'm looking for, and adding a boiler plate....

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:09 PM
Edited by jtmcdole on Sat 01/03/09 11:10 PM

I realy did wonder how long it would take to be accused of being an anti semite it is normaly that statement that ends debate. But this is far far differant nice try though thomas looks like your running out of arguments and had to put this cowardly method to use

Well Madisman 95% of what you posts are nothing more than conspiracy theories.Thats why the only people who agree with you are other left wing liberals.

You say I am a coward but answer me this question.

Do you support Israel's attack on Hamas a terrorist origination?

Not when Israel possess far superior weapons, but are still killing innocent civilians.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7809959.stm
The UN has warned of a worsening humanitarian crisis, and believes 25% of more than 400 Palestinians killed by Israel so far were civilians. Israel says about 80% of those killed were Hamas militants. Four Israelis have been killed by rocket fire from Gaza.

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:07 PM

Giocamo:
6,464 launched from Gaza in the last three years

Quick little calculator shows thats ~6 a day for 3 years.

You still didn't give any reference, its just a number on a forum. BBC, AP, Reuters, these are citable references that I would give some credence.

read Charles Krauthammer...just Google him and peruse his writings...

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:00 PM

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2007/12/rocketing_israel.html

As of the end of November 2007, there has been a total of 2,383 identified rocket hits in and around the western Negev settlements, with the southern city of Sderot as a priority and drawing 45% of the rockets which landed on inhabited areas.

Seriously, thank you for the link.

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:56 PM

Giocamo:
6,464 launched from Gaza in the last three years

Quick little calculator shows thats ~6 a day for 3 years.

You still didn't give any reference, its just a number on a forum. BBC, AP, Reuters, these are citable references that I would give some credence.

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:40 PM

I already knew we had a lot of America haters in here but now we can add we have quite a few anti semitics in as well.Only the those who truly hate America and Jews could stand up for Hamas who are not only a terrorist origination which has called for the destruction of Israel,but has also launched a average of 100 missiles into Israel a day.How ironic it is that not a word is mentioned when a suicide bomber from Hamas blows himself up killing sometimes over 100 people including women and children.How ironic it is that Israel stands by patiently while everyday rockets and suicide bombers kill people of Israel.Where was the outrage then?There was no outrage because I know there is people who hate Israel just as much as America and will continue posting Anti-American Anti-Israel posts for no other reason because they want to see them both elimanted.The world has truly gone mad when a peaceful city like Israel fights back against a terrorist origination and is condemned.

I'm not an anti-semite, and I'm a patriot. Do you have links and references for the stats you are putting out though? 100s of missiles a day? It would be good to back up some statements before trolling. :-/

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:47 PM
Rock Band 2 party
Booze
15+ people attending.
15 minutes from now :)

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:28 PM
Not to join into the fray or to take sides, but people should reference the CIA world factbook for countries age's:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/is.html

Independence For most countries, this entry gives the date that sovereignty was achieved and from which nation, empire, or trusteeship. For the other countries, the date given may not represent "independence" in the strict sense, but rather some significant nationhood event such as the traditional founding date or the date of unification, federation, confederation, establishment, fundamental change in the form of government, or state succession. Dependent areas include the notation "none" followed by the nature of their dependency status. Also see the Terminology note.

Which shows up as:
14 May 1948 (from League of Nations mandate under British administration)

Wikipedia reflects the same thing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel). Although it does point out the confusion that most people have; there is the state of israel and then there is the "historical land" of israel. Compare this to the USA; we have several states, each coming into the union at different times, but we are historically on the land of the native americans!

I only post for factual reasons. My opinions have not been interjected in any way.

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:43 PM

wearing their wedding ring

that's if you are still married. if its on the right hand or on a necklace, come on, I'm not going to fault them for that.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:22 PM

Id rather drive slow enough to take in the beauty of our Western Carolina mountains!!drinker

I have to tell you, I've not driven through there myself in a long time. It really was amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7