Community > Posts By > corality

no photo
Mon 04/29/24 08:16 PM
feABLE

no photo
Fri 04/26/24 06:28 PM

yeah, being single is definitely cool because all you gotta do is think about YOU... but it doesn't compare to being in love. Love is a beautiful thing
True.
True.
True.

Not saying that I disbelieve either of you...just saying that I have never seen the beauty of which you speak.

no photo
Fri 03/22/24 06:26 PM

Supply and demand.

The more you have the less you need.

Sorry, I'm dense and not catching the point...

What do you mean?

no photo
Wed 03/20/24 04:12 PM

i joined M2 about 2 weeks ago and i admit that im a bit disappointed. i have received over 70 mail and to be honest i think over 90% of them are not totally real. I`m well into my 50s and i get messages from 20-30 years old asking to chat outside . im in IT security and something just doesnt feel right. am i wrong? what am i missing here?

Those bogus solicitations are inherent in posting your picture. Your profile pops up and the scammers (likely men in most cases) start sending the messages. I took down my photo, and almost all the scammers went away. But, I still get about the same number of legitimate inquiries from interested women, which is about none :)

no photo
Sun 03/17/24 03:56 PM

When my older sister got married it was a landslide
of gifts, most were personalized with their
married initial "M"...we could not understand it,
she simply was not that popular.

Then we found a gift with their full married name,
and it wasn't hers.

Seems the wedding before hers at Church had
had the same initial, M, and they were flooded
with returns.

All sent to the next bride..with the
same initial.

(Follow-up: They divorced after 30 years, he
survived stage 4 colon cancer, went to
a wedding, caught covid, died.)

I do not know what the moral of that story is ;-(

Sounds like the story of Achilles.

no photo
Thu 03/14/24 04:54 PM
I guess I must be here for the Pi Day celebrations.

no photo
Wed 03/06/24 12:44 PM
Today, I got the first like that I've received in a year or two. It's an insincere like, of course, as the "member" who liked me didn't show up as having visited my profile. Taking down my pictures helped a lot with that, and one such instance of this every year or so is hardly a nuisance.

no photo
Wed 03/06/24 02:58 AM
No worries. While I'm no longer searching, I do appreciate your thoughtfully expressed observations.

no photo
Tue 03/05/24 06:04 PM

you tried to communicate with 1,000 people? Maybe that is the problem.

Very helpful comment. In the next 11 years, I shall endeavor to communicate with a different number.

Perhaps you have a recommendation.

no photo
Tue 03/05/24 01:34 PM
I don't have the foggiest idea how representative my numbers are (and I sure hope that they are not representative of your chances). But, I joined in 2013. I have been active on and off and sometimes vigorously on for extended periods. During that time, I have resided in different parts of the world. It's only a guess, but I'd say that I've attempted to communicate with perhaps close to 1000 members. I have never met anyone. Anything is possible, but I find it hard to believe that I'll bother sending further messages.

no photo
Mon 03/04/24 04:49 PM

Why are men on here putting on there profiles that women do not reply when message us !!! I have messaged men no replies either and been mutual like is it the site doing this i wonder . New here been here a week . Think wasted my money .

When I used to post my picture, I would get lots of likes. However, I noticed that none of the likes were obtained from anybody who was also recorded as having visited my page. Of those "liking" who were actual members, I suspect that almost all were simply "batch-liking" profiles then letting the men do the work while remaining extremely choosy about which of any of the interested men might receive some further response.

Since I removed my photo, I stopped getting bothered in this way. You may also wish to check to see whether those liking you are actually visiting your page.

As for me, I would only rarely get replies to any of my plentiful messages. In those rare instances in which an actual user did reply, the tone typically varied somewhere between moderately unpleasant and overtly hostile. So, I stopped seeing much value in investing any effort in crafting a nice message. While I can't rule out sending somebody a message in the future, I also can't imagine bothering.

no photo
Thu 02/08/24 03:32 PM

Asexual – A term used to describe someone who does not experience sexual attraction toward individuals of any gender. Asexuality is a sexual orientation, and is different from celibacy, in that celibacy is the choice to refrain from engaging in sexual behaviors and does not comment on one's sexual attractions.

So, it's basically someone who is simply interested in a travel companion, or day to day companionship, excellent, sane conversation, humor, and the like without sexual intimacy (not to say cuddling is out).

I like the concept.

What are your thoughts?

I don't believe that there is any requirement for asexual persons to have any social interests.

no photo
Thu 01/25/24 03:12 PM

Not sure I understand completely but I'll give it a shot.

1. So you clicked the x or heart by accident and are asking that this entire option be eliminated so you don't make the same mistake???? Or at least the "option" of eliminating it? That seems ridiculous. How about just not clicking on either???!!! Problem solved.

2. If you clicked on the X by accident, no, you won't ever see them again in your list. Again, just don't click on the X next time now that you know.

3. If you clicked on the heart by accident, so what? It's doubtful they will respond anyway.

Hope I covered it here.

Great observations and advice...

I had accidentally pressed the heart button the other evening and couldn't remove it. I felt bad but only because I had broken my non-engagement streak. I no longer make intentional overtures. In my case, a reply from non-scamming woman is exquisitely unlikely and even far less likely to be at all cordial.

At the same time, I have no idea what the typical experience for a woman on this site is should they happen to initiate communication.

no photo
Sat 11/19/22 07:04 AM
“Activity partner” can mean any of a variety of things. It can indicate, for example, that one is seeking a partner to engage in some specific pastime or even an array. In either case, sex can be a preferred activity, but this is not necessarily the case. Those who instantly assume that “activity partner” is a euphemism for “intimate encounter” can indeed be dead wrong.

I naively used “activity partner” in my profile for many years. In my case, it meant that I was open to any of a variety of engagements. A select few women asked me what I meant. However, most who responded to me merely used the term as a springboard to chastise.

I recall having a profile pic of me being me, and I quite liked it. Management quickly removed it. I inquired, and they reported that the pose was too head down, so my face was insufficiently visible. At the same time, I knew of a long-standing profile that used a pic that was completely back-turned. The only skin showing was on the backs of her arms. I explained the involuntary removal of my picture, and I asked her whether she had been given any grief about her picture. She responded nicely and said that her picture had never been disturbed. A while later, presumably after looking at my profile, she online yelled at me, “ACTIVITY PARTNER MEANS YOU’RE JUST LOOKING FOR SEX!”

Not every battle is worth fighting.

no photo
Sun 11/13/22 05:51 PM
Nothing draws a crowd like a Pakistan-India match-up.

But, I’m currently mourning the early departure of my team, the Windies :(

no photo
Sat 11/12/22 05:16 AM
The “fullness” of the Moon has nothing to do with how close it is to Earth. The Moon appears “full” when its ecliptic longitude differs from that of the Sun by 180 degrees.

To illustrate the phenomenon even more vividly, take a peep at the planets through a telescope if you get a chance. They can, despite their great distance, appear to be “full” or less so depending on their ecliptic longitudes relative to the ecliptic longitude of the Sun.

You obviously know nothing about Astrology. It is the study of the planets and how they effect our lives. Like when there is a full moon, the pull from the moon is greater because it is closer.