Community > Posts By > LowRange

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 03:20 PM
Here comes...........I can only do thisdrool when ive had some of thisdrinks because when I do this im as brave as thispitchfork and today is the daydrinker :banana:

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 03:14 PM

Every agonizing minute of every mortifying day of this wretched existence I lead...wait, I've done the woe-Man gag already on another thread.

OMGrofl rofl

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 03:05 PM
How can fat girls find a match?Girl bate that hook with a Twinkie , bet you'll get a nibble anyway...

Hey not calling you fat though im a chubby thing as well.

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:58 PM

Im JusT FishiN Fa Now.... NOo StUdz Pleaze.... I'm One Myselff. NoT HatiN Jus Dnt SwinG Like Dat.... I Like Girls, Gurlz, Girrls, Gurrlz " WOMEN I DO ADORE " CTfU To Mah BeauTifuL Ladiez: I'm here Fa GettiN LoosE & StrciklY Fun... But When I Find Dat Ha She Gon Know She Dat One " �oya�tY & RespeCkt " By All Means It @�way$ Takes U A Long Way Wit Me... Besides, Ur Pretty Lookz Will Get U In My Circle... But TruSt Them LOoks DamN Sh0 Will Not Keep U!! I'd �AtheR Fa My Queen 2 Be ReprezEnTiN Me UAF Den To Be FAF And Dis-�oYa� " � I Have Z-Ro Tolerance To Drama, Dis-�oya� Females & Most Of All B.s. � " As Long As U KeepiN iT Real And BeiN A Tru �eflection Of WhatEva U Hav Goin On Wit Me WheTher Its FwB Or NsA I Can Care �ess What Ne One Else TawlkiN Bout Or Have To Say About U Cause As Long As U �oya� Can't Nobody Tell Me Ish About U That I Dnt AwreAdy Kno... ***100% Real N NuthiN Less*** Also, So Er'Body Will Know Nd Dnt Take My Vibe The Wrong Wayy..... " JUST CAUSE I SEND Yuu A MESSAGE DOESN'T MEAN I'M TRYIN TO HOLLA, IF I'M TRYIN TO HOLLA YOU'LL KNOW B-LiEVE THAT " I Can Hav Any Gurl I Want If I Want Ha... Lol, The Question Is???? "Do I Want Ha"???? I'm Attracted To All �oya� $exy Women Who DoiN SomethiN PosiTivE Wit TheySelff, But Dem Freaky Brazillians & Irresistable Latina$ Eeeeewwwwweeee Fool Y'@�� Gets All Ma Attention. Yo, Dnt Get It Twisted.... LIKE I SAID........ " Fa NoW I'M JUST FishiN " ;-)
Yer just fishin' ? You couldn't catch a cold!
I'll bet she could she's a beautiful lady.

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:54 PM
I am so happy to be having my grandson living with me right now, It brings me so much joy to watch him grow and play , such a character and so smart for his age he's 2 and acts like hes 6 , he's so polite , his mother and father teach him well and he knows hes loved by all.

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:43 PM

Every relationship I've had has ended badly. Now i find myself unable to hold a decent conversation with the ladies. What should i do

Become a Ventriloquist

laugh franky I love your answer

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:06 PM
Beautiful word flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 01:46 PM
Id say 99.99% of the time ,

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 01:37 PM

If a man cheat on u more than 2 time what should u do

Perhaps it was just accidental, these things happen that way sometimes because some men can be seduced by a temptress, I say best to forgive and forget and give him another chance.

How can you cheat by accident? Do your pants fall off all by themselves?
Sorry I don't buy that excuse, its never an accident.
"accident" in terms of seduction get that
thats no accident. ..you have the right to say no, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law or her law....couldn't resist. :

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 01:11 PM
Well I could also go a week on Mexican food bring on the asada tacoes , rice beans , tortia chip, salsa...con todo por favour.

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 08:14 AM
For a straight week , I would choose potatoes, because you can have them different ways.

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 11:41 PM

If I cought him cheating, ide close the door and let him finish what he was doing for the rest of his life.

probably the easiest/best way... i would be a bit different about it, maybe like what they did to the car salesman in True Lies...

Ha ha ha I love that movie

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 11:35 PM
If I cought him cheating, ide close the door and let him finish what he was doing for the rest of his life.

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 11:29 PM

does this help..?

Yes

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 11:22 PM

echoes of my silent tears.
are running down my cheeks.
are lingering at my feet.
whispering they are complete.
are no longer what I seek.
..milo.n.me..

Pretty good
Curious whoes milo?

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 11:15 PM
Relax, dont focus on your failures, know that your worthy of something good.when you find a comparable girlfriend you will feel at ease and exhale in relief.

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 10:52 PM
:

Well I just have a question for you guys.

Do those voices in my head bother you?

only when they tell me not to do things...
biggrin

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 10:38 PM
rofl rofl '

Nope the voices in your head don't bother me at all. But I wish they would stop talking to the voices in my head. hahaha
rofl

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 10:10 PM

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 09:46 PM
I always preferred it as long as hes older than me.