Community > Posts By > LowRange

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 10:36 PM
Smart kid interesting , and I see one of my favorite actor's Tom Hanks.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:19 PM

Yes House wires get lonely :( I am new to the house wife thing and do not have any clue what to do when I am lonely o just board. Any suggestions?

Clean
Cook
Iron
Plant flowers
Mow the lawn
Wash loundry
Run errands
Be faithful
Go shopping
Hang out with friends
Through a party
Mingle .

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:03 PM
Good tells a lot about you, would like to read one of your books, should put a shirt on tattoos arent attractive but some like them, good luck here.:smile:

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 07:51 PM
I never was much for poetry, but that was felt , verry good poem.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 04:48 PM

look at it this way

if diamonds were as easy to find as rocks, they would be of little value

good people (men or women) are like those precious jewels, they may not be the simplest thing to find amidst the average 'rocks', but that's why they are so valuable and cherished once we find them

I love that saying , so well spoken and true.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 04:26 PM

Most guys see single moms and think their easy! I for one don't think that but being a single father myself I know that single fathers tend to be looked at like dead beats! Unfortunately it comes with the single parent look!

Being a single mom has nothing to do with being easy, thats insulting , im a single mom never been easy , desperate anything different than I ever was before, I take care of my kids on my own , I dont need childcsupport or a dad for them its not a prison sentence to be with people that have kids, were human, were fun, were normal .My life hasn't been put on hold if anything its better .

The glass is not half empty, it's half full! Good attitude, You rock woman! All the best to you and yours!drinker

Thank you.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 04:25 PM

I agree With U Being A Parent Is Fun And I love My kids More Than Anything

The right guy wont care if you got kids.Hold out for him.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 02:28 PM
:

I wanna find me a midget to take out on St. Patty's day.

laugh

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 01:50 PM

Most guys see single moms and think their easy! I for one don't think that but being a single father myself I know that single fathers tend to be looked at like dead beats! Unfortunately it comes with the single parent look!

Being a single mom has nothing to do with being easy, thats insulting , im a single mom never been easy , desperate anything different than I ever was before, I take care of my kids on my own , I dont need childcsupport or a dad for them its not a prison sentence to be with people that have kids, were human, were fun, were normal .My life hasn't been put on hold if anything its better .

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 01:18 PM
Ehh not lonely or exited, working Ide rather be here making money, so I could go home then have my own fun .

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 12:57 PM
I never cry about anything but this your tears tears tears tears tears so emotional .dont know why either .

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 05:21 PM

I think it's a day to say to someone I care, I love you and thank you for being here.love

BINGO

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:27 AM

Anyone wanna go out with a guy with a really cool beard on Valentines? Ha ha! :tongue:

You sure are proud if that beard, I wouldn't care for a singles awareness day, im plenty aware im single anyhow happy Valentine's day to you.

I cannot grow much hair on my head anymore so my beard is all I have left. noway

Oh , ok.well sorry I offended you , I have been told im a jerk sometimes.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:59 AM
Cranky

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:17 AM

Steve I to am not having the best of luck if my life. But I'm not giving up. I have no job. But I'm working on selling stuff on ebay. It's not much money I'm getting from it. But it's something. I aim to make money from photography but that's going slow too. My education is in criminal justice and I really don't think most jobs in that field would be good for me at this time as my energy levels is in the crapper.

I'm not really seeing anyone either. But there are worse things than being single. You could end up with some harpie who just wants to make you miserable. Keep your head up and keep looking for the right woman instead of being desperate and settling for the first thing that comes along.

If you have a job at all then be happy about that. there are plenty of people who have no jobs at all or are losing the jobs they have.

Izzy I like your attitude , and your always funny :smile:

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 07:49 AM
I feel for you, Im watching my doughter go through the same thing , she graduated top of her class , but where I live everyone wants bilingual your time will come through hang in there, pray for closed doors to open .

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:52 AM

Anyone wanna go out with a guy with a really cool beard on Valentines? Ha ha! :tongue:

You sure are proud if that beard, I wouldn't care for a singles awareness day, im plenty aware im single anyhow happy Valentine's day to you.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:32 AM
I bet he wont have the balls to do that again :laughing:

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:14 AM
Alive

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 10:52 PM
Anyone can find anyone at any age , I promise you that :smile: