Community > Posts By > LowRange

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:15 PM

Hang in there my friend you can't put all your efforts on just a online site it is a tool to be used in combination of actual life contacts. I believe you will find someone soon have patience.

Jacktrades:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:13 PM

very well said hello lowrange
hello nascarr:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:08 PM
The site doesn't offer a guarantee. You can meet people , but its more of a social outlet.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 07:15 PM
Hi there welcome to mingle .

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:56 PM

I posted this..not to cause conflict but really just to proclaim it. Ive never told anyone I love them and actually mean it. I think I wanted to hear what others would say considering its not an ideal relationship. I know he loves his kids.... I would never come between them. I knew people wouldn't "approve" of our relationship but I was expecting a little compassion of our circumstance.I just can't bring myself to be ashamed of falling for this man. Who just happens to have the misfortune of being married to the wrong woman.

I dont want to bash you just talk some sense into you.His wife wasnt wrong for him when she was normal , but now that she's mentally ill living in her own hell her husbsnd wants to abandon her when she needs him the most.

This is verry touchy subject , I comforted the mentally ill woman thst knew what her husband hsd been up to.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:31 PM
Your not going to listen because your not hearing what you want to hear, you want someone to ease your concience.

He's already shown you his true colors, hes not a man of his word.

He will keep doing what he's doing
because he can put you off by bying you off.

Why would you want to come between a kids parent's for your own selfish reasons, you dont care how they will feel as long as you get yours, you might traumatize them .

You wont grt away with bad carma
you will be miserable in the end.

You will get over him as soon as you find another man to love, and look back and thank yourself for all the trouble you avoided.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:44 PM
I see a downside, your getting a cheater, hes cheating with you , and when hes done he'll cheat on you...If you get what you want , you'll get what you asked for .

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 07:57 AM

Its hard enough to date in today world, but being a black woman (ut) is even harder. You have to be either light skinned of mixed to get any attention from a desent man. Black men dont want us, white men too good for us & seem like every other culture stick with their own. We are being degraded &bashed. Is im missing something?

Have you considered the possibility that your dating problem is linked to where you live?

Why live in Salt Lake City when there are plenty of fish in other cities outside of Utah?
I think thats exactly her problem, I go to Salt Lake City UT it is predominantly white.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 07:46 AM
I would wish for more wishes.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 07:46 AM
I would wish for more wishes.

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 08:42 PM
Sometimes im here ,Sometimes im not ,sometimes im still here when im not.
Have fun with that.laugh drinker :banana: pitchfork

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 12:36 PM
welcome to Mingle come to the forums ,get to know people.

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 10:35 AM

I'm a casual atheist.
I don't follow it religiously.

If women ruled the world there would be no wars ...
just lots of countries not talking to each other.

Why are hurricanes normally named after women?
When they come they're wild and wet, but when they go they take your house and car with them.

My wife looked at me through the kitchen window as she was washing the dishes and called me an uncaring b*****d.
She's not a big fan of the new outside tap.

I really wish I knew who kicked the jack out from under the car I was working on.
The suspension is killing me.

The girlfriend wanted to try a bit of role reversal in the bedroom.
I hated it though, I just sat there half the night with my arms folded while she was down the pub.

laugh

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 04:02 PM
Yes you should give him a dna test if its what he wants.
You didnt make that child on your own, and for heaven sakes dont be selfish ,just because your bitter do you need to make an innocent child pay the price.

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 02:53 PM
Larsson does have good advice, but on the ther hand people really do and can change given time and the right influence in their life.Try asking mutual friends if he's really changed, decide for yourself if he's worth a second chance, but never base your decision on the opinions of thers.

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 02:45 PM

I have been single for more than 8months now after breaking up with my baby daddy and losing my baby after birth.a few months ago my first love came back into my life.he claims that he still loves me and i feel something for him too.the problem is he used to be a chronic womanizer.he now claims that he has changed but i find it hard to believe it.he also has a bad temper and when he is mad he becomes rude and abusive.am torn between what i feel for him and what i should do.do i give him a chance or should i run for the hills because am afraid of being hurt?please help
Only you know what you'll do eventually, but I think that if you do get back with him, you're setting yourself up for a fall and end up doubly hurt also!

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 11:40 PM

Damn, Damn, Damn..........
and I'm Damn happy about it!!!!!

Damn hes hot

Damn im tired , that was for the burning head guy.laugh

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 11:36 PM

Damn, Damn, Damn..........
and I'm Damn happy about it!!!!!

Damn hes hot

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 09:01 PM

its all about compatibility

my brother is a doctor and his fianc� is also a doctor so they understand and work well with each others schedules

but, for me, I think the worst partner would be one in a field of high risk, like a soldier or police or fireman or detective,,,

especially if they have a high possibility of having dangerous enemies or if they have the possibility of knowing how to cover up crime,,or a high propensity towards paranoia

lol

I also agree with you on that, ide hate to be worrying about my spouses safety all the time.

Ps.you must be so proud of your brother for being so acomplished.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 08:31 PM
A long houl truck driver.