Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 04/13/24 07:07 AM
I don't allow sex before marriage, so any woman who has ever had sex before isn't going to be compatible with me. Most of the women I know have previous relationships, which I would assume means sex, so I don't even bother asking.

Of course, asking them a question like that before a first date is difficult, so I do judge people....if they look like they've had a relationship, then it's not worth asking them out.

Love this kind of mind setting.

no photo
Sat 04/13/24 07:03 AM
They do.

no photo
Sat 02/24/24 07:22 AM
right now, I'm actually thankful. Because of the hard work and sacrifices I've been made these past few months are now actually paying off 🥹🥺. I was just a dreamer, but now I already opened my small business that I really prayed for huhu! Kudos to me! for being so strong,for being independent even though I was really asking for help, cause I almost want to give up. But God guided me to the darkest times. Every night, I was crying thinking if I'm doing the right thing, if I can make it. God gave me signs to keep going. I was working so hard for my parents, I really want to give them the simple life that they want. Not too big house, but a comfortable one. Where they can raise chickens, cows and goats. Where we can live all three together planning vegetables and store it somewhere it can be preserved. Every morning we can hear bird noises and trees wind dancing drinking coffee while sharing stories about their life experiences and just enjoy every moment. Just a simple one, I know we will get there. soon.

no photo
Sun 02/18/24 11:24 PM
do what you love, even it's hard. Learn to sacrifice.

no photo
Sun 02/18/24 07:06 AM
So story time, I met my first love after 8 years.

That guy was the reason why I'm still stuck being single right now. (but it's good though :smile:)

I really do love him so much until now, but he's taken and looks happy with his relationship. I'm still heartbroken and can't figure out how to move forward, cause every time I'm trying to. There are some instances where we bumped into each other's path.

We talked for 7 months last 2018, I told him what I really felt inside of me. He was speechless that time, cause I confessed my feelings for him.

I wrote a lot of songs about him.

update, they are now engaged.

no photo
Sat 02/17/24 04:42 PM
If he doesn't make you feel that you are the only girl in his life, then you are with the wrong guy. If you need reassurances of his loyalty, faithfulness and his constant attention, then he is with the wrong girl in my opinion.
Good luck in your search.

:100:

no photo
Sat 02/17/24 04:40 PM
Well I believe there is nothing impossible under the sun

:100::100:

no photo
Sat 02/17/24 04:38 PM
You silly person ;-)
Everyone knows women are allowed to change their
minds about their age on a whim.

🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sat 02/17/24 04:36 PM
I guess some women would find a handicap a turn off, like the relationship wouldn’t go too far. I for one wouldn’t mind being in a relationship with a man in a wheelchair as long as he’s independent and can get around on his own. In fact to me people with handicaps or disabilities seem to have a more cheerful personality then the average person (even though I consider handicapped/disabled people average).

agree :100:

no photo
Sun 12/03/23 04:40 PM
Is the concept of long-distance relationships sustainable in the long run, or do the inherent challenges outweigh the emotional connection? Can technology truly bridge the gap between partners physically separated?

can't tell

no photo
Sun 12/03/23 04:39 PM
Imagine your ideal relationship as a novel. What would be its title, and what chapters would you include to narrate the journey of love, trust, and growth between two individuals?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Wed 08/09/23 08:40 AM
So story time, I met my first love after 8 years.

That guy was the reason why I'm still stuck being single right now. (but it's good though :smile:)

I really do love him so much until now, but he's taken and looks happy with his relationship. I'm still heartbroken and can't figure out how to move forward, cause every time I'm trying to. There are some instances where we bumped into each other's path.

We talked for 7 months last 2018, I told him what I really felt inside of me. He was speechless that time, cause I confessed my feelings for him.

I wrote a lot of songs about him.

no photo
Wed 08/09/23 08:14 AM
Is there any international A'TIN here? let's be friends :grin::wink:

no photo
Fri 07/21/23 10:03 PM
I would disagree. It's not so hard to find love. It's hard to find mutual love with someone who is available.

exactly.

no photo
Fri 07/21/23 08:56 PM
What is the Importance of Connection?

no photo
Fri 07/21/23 08:50 PM
My dog just died, I did everything I could do. Thank you for being my best buddy since 2018. Let's meet in another life. I love you so much.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 09:45 PM
To be 20 again. :hugging:

it's so good to be 20, but it's sad too. Looking at your parents hair turned white is just so heartbreaking, I wanna give them a beautiful life but why does it feel so slow haha.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 09:40 PM
You're only 20. You haven't lived a second of your adult life.

so do I need to be 40 so I can experience everything? It's just a rant. Everybody has emotions, I'm not a robot haha.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 09:38 PM
Do you have to pay to message anyone in the forums too?

nope.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 09:38 PM
Sometimes a good rant makes for a boring read.

close your eyes haha.

Previous 1 3