Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:47 AM
Well I got her flights booked this morning. Used priceline.com Be very careful with them If you use their "negotiator and get a better price . They give you any flight to any area around your destinations and any times they want.. Saved 54% but wasn't worth it so I had to rebook it all and paid for cancellation yada yada.. but she is worth it.

as for my lollipops only one person will get them... and they know why.. I will have to tell feisty about it.... so I bequeath all my lollipops to Meg8771, to do with as she pleases.

and papersmile what we can exchange homes? yeah lets do it who moves where?

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 07:09 PM

no problem. ducky, you have an awesome woman, friend, and compatriate, she's a smart one, and wise, so you must be equal in a manner of speaking, and that grants respect. again, happiness to ya!
thank you thats what I liked about her....

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:58 PM
hey if I can find someone then most can because I am a very very picky person.... But I am now a believer that mingles and posting in the forums ... weelllll it worked.... go figure.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:55 PM

Thank you ladies. And hugs Vinnie Thanks for your support my friend~
thanks to all.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:53 PM

But...but...I wanted her to use me!!!!!

Drats...foiled again...

Curse all those suave smoothe lil bitty short haired guys! (this is me shaking my fist in the air!)
yeah sure , sure,.....rofl rofl

I would ask why are you so fly...but, I fear your answer would be "Funky Cold Medina"...
it was my naturally good behavior in the threads. Just being myself? ok you got me it was I bribed her ..

Well, THAT I can understand and apprecieate....I figured it wasn't your dance moves...I witnessed you doing interpretive dance of MC Hammer....it wasn't pretty...

That wasn't me I am the gut with those big azz pants over there see me? better dance moves the facial expressions...

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:42 PM

Drats...foiled again...

Curse all those suave smoothe lil bitty short haired guys! (this is me shaking my fist in the air!)

I would ask why are you so fly...but, I fear your answer would be "Funky Cold Medina"...
it was my naturally good behavior in the threads. Just being myself? ok you got me it was I bribed her ..

r

lol with me you upgraded from lollipops to an all day sucker~ love
[/quote

]ut roh.. I think I am going to upgrade my medical insurance...

Better upgrade your dental while you are at it......all that sugar is bad for your teeth :wink: laugh

gee already your costing me money... awww but your worth it..

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:28 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Sat 05/16/09 06:31 PM

Drats...foiled again...

r

lol with me you upgraded from lollipops to an all day sucker~ love
[/quote

]ut roh.. I think I am going to upgrade my medical insurance...

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:24 PM

Drats...foiled again...

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:14 PM

Drats...foiled again...

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:11 PM

I think it happened because "it was a mutual stalking in progress" ok I am kidding. we just saw what each of us were looking for. the nut case ( me) and the person to reel him in (her)

And I didn't even have to have a fishing license (imagine that) laugh
she used my lollipops against me..

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:07 PM
I think it happened because "it was a mutual stalking in progress" ok I am kidding. we just saw what each of us were looking for. the nut case ( me) and the person to reel him in (her)

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:02 PM
we would like to thank all the people who wish us well. I am making arrangements to have her fly here on the 3rd of June. we both are excited about it and looking forward to that day. All I can say is apparently Mingles and the forums work.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:52 PM
Have come to the conclusion that we are a couple. And before anyone says "no way" I will say this.. Yes "way" I know there will be a lot of questions and possibly some not so nice comments. For those who have nothing good to say.. Keep it to yourself. This is our decision and affects only us. So LDR and all we are going to find a way to have it all work out. have a lollipop and enjoy.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:52 PM
sure , whatever you have a big surprise coming your way someday.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:48 PM

bigsmile Would you choose family over the girl or guy you love the most?bigsmile

Family will always forgive eventually and if not then oh well.
IT is MY happiness, not theirs.
there you go... the WINNER have a lollipop

my life my choices over family everytime.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:47 PM
what ever they want and what comes off fast and easy rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:45 PM
after about 4 hours I would want to be making that trip to the ER for trying to kill myself. Think about it. what plays while your asleep? the creaking doors / floor of an intruder? the screams in the night.... ummm no thanks

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:04 PM
best job...retired

worst job.... a job

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:01 PM
cut and paste a no thank you back? or just throw in the towel because they are so suave and debonair. or... whack them with one of those all day lollipops

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:07 PM
just finished a spring salad Garlic toast with spaghetti and sausage now whats for desert and no its not lollipops

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25