Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:40 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Thu 05/14/09 02:44 PM
I think its a self esteem thing with some people They can't be undressed in front of someone else Much less a group of people Its not sexual in nature about being a nudist. Yet we make it to be. Look at some of the comments oh no not me ? why? I mean we get naked all the time. And most people look at the human form as art. Sure some of it might be abstract. But its still an amazing form. ( guess the artist in me is showing)... I believe in myself and who I am. As the saying goes..." comfortable in my own skin"....

Americans are prudes actually I have been to countless topless and nude beaches all over the world. Even Long Island has a section of beach for nude sun bathing. Our puritan thoughts and that looking at a naked body is wrong.. well that's just bunk the church and societies trying to influence the masses.... ok all together now take your clothes off and declare freedom....

and how many of you women who tan in closed quarters do so nude? behind closed doors? your willing to do it in an environment where possibly someone could film you and you would never know...

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:27 PM
true. and here is why.. if you are guarded about things then your with holding a possible difference that sooner or later will rear its ugly head. And if your vulnerable you are open to new and fresh ideas. ( for the men here that could mean for those who have the fantasy of 3 women in bed at once) And for the women? well not sure what their fantasy would be.. besides you have to open yourself to all possibilities and that includes being able to find love.

lollipops for everyone.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:17 PM
I see nothing wrong with being a nudist. I do it all the time in my home . And if I could go outside with out some one screaming omg call the police.. I would be outside to.

Here I thought all the people here look at the human body as a work of art. I am sure I would giggle and laugh at first and maybe just maybe turn red from embarrassment. But I sincerely doubt that.. yeah being a nudist could be the thing...... hmmmm but where would I put my lollipops?

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:46 AM
There are a lot of women out there that have had the same treatment. And I know of one personally and no matter how well she was treated by me she went back to him after their divorce was final. Why because she couldn't accept that he was to blame not her. I agree get some professional help and believe in yourself That your better then he ever deserved. Hold your head high and never again let someone walk on you like that.. do not allow yourself to become another of those women who just don't believe in themselves. I want someone in my life that has a positive outlook about themselves That tells me they can contribute to a healthy relationship. Not be apart of a problem. here is your lollipop

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:39 AM
71 %.... that figures.. The last 4 women in my life I think are psychos

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:34 AM
I am never serious on here ...okay sometimes. when I try to give sound advice. but then I am silly in the end (reference comments about lollipops) I take everyone here with a grain of salt/ and I would say most here are good people Occasionally someone will say something I find irritating but its dropped and not harped on in the threads most of the times. The thing I like about here is that there is mods to control an out of control situation or abusive person.

here have a lollipop and get over it.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:39 AM
Where I live there are a lot of idiots that try to tell me all about it.(there rights to fly other flags) . I have seen so many people fly the flag the wrong way or at night ( with out a light on it). draped over a bench as decorations it irritates me to no end. So I keep my mouth shut and when they are asleep I take their flags from them.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:30 AM
totally committed with my heart and soul. An understanding and communication that exceeds the normal thought process. Trust, honesty, compromise.Passion, empathy, do I really need to go on? and yes access to my lollipops

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:27 AM
I was going to plant a garden . But then between the rabbits, raccoons, cats, etc I decided against it. So I planted tomatoes in pots and that's it. I might try leaf lettuce in a planter ? wonder f it will work? and yeah I made a planter/ pot of a lollipop bush..

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:24 AM
I have determined your confusion in the words "up" and "off" is a cry for what you really want ... well that and a lollipop

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:42 PM

okay so my boyfriend from SO many years ago joined the army, hes now 20 and I, 19. We both had a bad falling outthen we stared talking agian last year. well he was sent to Iraq back in March. He wrote to me while there and he said and I quote, "Hey well you never know what will happen, I'll give you a ring when I get home."

Now, in guys terms what does this mean. He told me this May 2nd and I haven't heard from him since.

Help!
maybe his time is being consumed by all his family for the time being ? who knows give a few more days the write it off as a friend called nothin more.

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:33 PM
heartbreaking..... not because you may lose in love but because it makes your heart feel different all the time.

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:00 PM
decisions , decisions... hmmmm ok here is my answer.. coke and a pistachio lollipop

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:51 PM
how about my prized collection of pocket lint?

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:33 PM
let's see your a teacher...Blame it on the janitors. geesh.. then get new ones as a surprise for the class. please pay your bill promptly!

due ...6 lollipops

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:30 PM
I dated a married woman before. She said she wanted to leave her husband He was a cop. Came to my house looking for her and she was there. She sang a different tune then.. oh well. no lollipop for me.

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:22 PM
old is a state of mind.... some say its a certain number . I say its when you no longer want to live. And as long as I can breath I will never be old. These words of wisdom brought to you by the old guy with the lollipopsrofl rofl surprised surprised surprised surprised tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 waving waving waving waving

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:29 PM
when someone else gets to lick my only lollipoprofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:27 PM
a pistachio lollipopflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:24 PM
Take this here, the forums, the jokes, the banter , the well you know right? No I don't take it seriously. But I do belong in a rubber room with the guards throwing a lollipop in every 2 hours..

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25