Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 02:12 PM

You mean they actually put a salary requirement in their profiles?

yes they do.. most are $50,000 - $75,000 and some do ask for $150,000 minimum.. scarey huh?

I guess any guy who responds to a profile like that deserves exactly the disappointment he's probably going to get.

If, however, you want to be a sugar daddy and have eye candy on your arm (just assuming she's gorgeous) then have at it.

that's funny. most are just average looking women . I wouldn't say any of them are georgous... I have seen better looking women here.

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 02:10 PM
the real problem lies in that we have become accustomed to Living beyond our means. and when a divorce happens SOME women expect to continue that with the next man they fall in love with.

Granted there are a lot of women who are willing to just fall in love as long as the man is honest doesn't cheat and tries to make a living. But other then the few here? They are a rare breed... its about the money always has been always will be till people accept the fact things are not like it was 6 months ago. I applaud any woman who can and does support herself and her family.

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 02:03 PM

Okay, I'll disagree - and maybe I'm just an anomoly in terms of women in general.

I don't need a man to support me financially...I've been doing that for 20 years and my standard of living went up - not just in material things (often over-rated) but overall in terms of finanicial security. While being able to hold a job is in my top 3 "looking for" traits (behind not married and not a coworker) I don't care if he makes minumum wage if he gets off the couch and goes to work responsibly. Honestly? He'd better bring something more to the relationship than a paycheck or there isn't any reason to have a relationship.

Just my freaky little opinion.

Maybe you are right in many cases - I can only speak for myself.
your right, but to many women, not all, say "more then minimum wage" And being retired I don't need to go to work except around the yard/ home.

You mean they actually put a salary requirement in their profiles?
yes they do.. most are $50,000 - $75,000 and some do ask for $150,000 minimum.. scarey huh?

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 01:51 PM

Okay, I'll disagree - and maybe I'm just an anomoly in terms of women in general.

I don't need a man to support me financially...I've been doing that for 20 years and my standard of living went up - not just in material things (often over-rated) but overall in terms of finanicial security. While being able to hold a job is in my top 3 "looking for" traits (behind not married and not a coworker) I don't care if he makes minumum wage if he gets off the couch and goes to work responsibly. Honestly? He'd better bring something more to the relationship than a paycheck or there isn't any reason to have a relationship.

Just my freaky little opinion.

Maybe you are right in many cases - I can only speak for myself.
your right, but to many women, not all, say "more then minimum wage" And being retired I don't need to go to work except around the yard/ home.

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 01:46 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Sun 05/10/09 01:49 PM
ha.. I read every word and you know it makes sense... I mean I see what he is talking about all the time . Yahoo personals/ match.com/ E harmony...All these sites have the exact same thing.. Women do have certain expectations and they make no bones about it.. I laugh too! Why because it always come down to "money" a motorcycle, wanting world travel... yad yada yada...Adn the men I will say "probably" wants a "barbie doll or "eye candy"... But it is so strange to read profiles that are based on "honesty" Its up to each individual to be honest as they post. Thats why I really do not care if I ever meet someone. Sooner or later there will be one that outshines all the rest. That "down to earth" person who is realistic. Is she/ he out there for any of us? Hell if I know or if I care anymore. as long as I have lolipop

and yes you can blame the media. we have for so long always "wanted" more, to posses more to be better then the neighbor. We forgot how to live with in our means. And look at it now? people all over struggling to make the bills. Thank god I am retired and learned to live with in my means long ago

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:57 AM
not to mention bent , folded , mutilated and stapled in several places.. Then if your lucky maybe the circular file is your final destination.?

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:53 AM
I thought I was pregnant but then My Dr. said to stop eating all those lolipops. I was getting fat ... was so disappointed.... NOT.

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 10:04 AM

It's mothers day and I want mothers day sex.
what and give up your day with the kids spoiling you all day?

shame on you.... no lolipop for you

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:40 PM
Hi we are from the "jehova witness'es we want to convert you

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 05:55 PM

ok serious now... Deb who cares what others think really? its your life your body.. screw them.. I am a firm believer either accept me the way I am ,... as I am and for what I am or just hit the bricks.. and make it quick..... oh and don't take a lolipop on your way out.

gee MsChrissy2.... I was only funning with ya....surprised surprised surprised surprised slaphead slaphead

I know and I love that I can make you serious.laugh
oh chit... another controlling female.... taking my lolipops and going home now...... I have been playedsad sad sad sad

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 05:40 PM
ok serious now... Deb who cares what others think really? its your life your body.. screw them.. I am a firm believer either accept me the way I am ,... as I am and for what I am or just hit the bricks.. and make it quick..... oh and don't take a lolipop on your way out.

gee MsChrissy2.... I was only funning with ya....surprised surprised surprised surprised slaphead slaphead

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 05:35 PM
yeah the ari cleaner totally forgot about that., sometimes it gets extremely dirty chokes off the air supply try starting it with out the air cleaner . then try the spry in the carb

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 05:31 PM
u2 my weekend isn't going as planned... lost count of the lolipops

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 05:29 PM
if you were talking about the last woman who ripped my heart out ......... then I would say ..understanding how I might feel.... a rat / weasel comes to mind.

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 05:27 PM

Deb, I've been told I'm too skinny. To each their own, right? Each person has what they consider attractive and sometimes we don't meet it. But Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if they don't want to get to know you, their loss. Truly.flowerforyou

me likes skinny.. me wants share lolipop

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 05:24 PM
Magneto.. it sits next to the flywheel . Take the cover off see if its touching? clean not rusted.. should have a gap . If I remember correctly about 15 thousand. that's what I would be checking. one way to eliminate it is to remove the plug wire and use a screwdriver in the plug wire end and get it near but not touching the engine as you crank it over if you have spark. Then its fuel or plug.

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:25 PM
the truth....you can not live with lies being normal sooner or later the truth does come out....... here is the lolipop

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 01:44 PM
water boarding might work well? but thats a little extreme

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 01:34 PM

meh. i think we should just get rid of pro sports and use that money to give teachers, doctors, civil service workers, and tradesmen more money.

i mean, have you seen bostons botomless salary cap? it kinda makes me ill.
[/quote

Don't forget the politicians and the corporate leaders and their mega salaries and bonuses.. I have come to hate sports. It is ridiculas what they get paid to play. Football players should get life long medical coverage. Man most are a mess after 12-15 years crippled. I used to have lunch with willie joe namath and a few other Jets about 13 years ago.

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:52 PM
Love has taught me the truth about myself my capabilities of the heart. And yes even the heartbreak of loss. It has also taught me to endure as it does exist.. and comes in many forms, love at first sight , eternal love .... and even love for ....lolipops

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25