Community > Posts By > motowndowntown

 
motowndowntown's photo
Sat 06/27/26 06:13 PM
Man cannot live on peanuts and beer alone.

Although it would be fun to try.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 06/27/26 03:02 PM
Or done a lot of driving around the state cause you were bored and had nothing else to do.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 06/27/26 11:47 AM

Hi,im Annita by name from Chicago


Nobody in Chi town talks that way.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 06/27/26 11:44 AM
TG, I lived in N.m. for a couple of years.

Las Vegas N.M. is East of Santa Fe and North East of Albaturkey.

Although I doubt that Cyn could find it on a map.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 06/27/26 07:12 AM


Whilst you're making all those stops, stop and pick up some pork rinds and hot sauce for the pub.


what part of "go git yer own" didn't you comprehend?? spock


men whoa
laugh


Geezsus! Next you'll be saying I gotta bring my own beer and sausages too I suppose.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 06/27/26 07:01 AM
And FYI; they come in pairs, like pants, so it's "are" not "is".

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 06/26/26 05:29 PM
Already had one post deleted.

This one's probably next.

It's not a fetish site.

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 06/26/26 05:27 PM
TG pork rinds hot sauce and beer is the berries.

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 06/26/26 09:03 AM
Whilst you're making all those stops, stop and pick up some pork rinds and hot sauce for the pub.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 06/25/26 07:15 PM

really now.. that bad?? scared can't be THAT bad.. yer not dead yet.. laugh



I do a lot of praying before I eat my own cooking.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 06/25/26 08:54 AM

guess it never crosses yer mind ta cook fer me too??? spock



You wouldn't want to eat the food I cook.

Why do ya think I'm losing weight?

It's not because I'm going to the gym.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 06/25/26 07:52 AM
Day off!!!!!????

Guess I'll be cooking for myself again.

Maybe if I lose enough weight I'll be able to walk in and get free shots like the skinny Torontarion does.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 06/24/26 10:00 AM
Guess that means I'll have to fix my own breakfast, AGAIN..

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 06/24/26 09:00 AM
Hard to what with the deactivated.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 06/24/26 08:58 AM

Looking for a bar with cheap whiskey, cold beer, and hot wemens.

you can have that here in Ukraine


I prefer to get bombed with whiskey.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 06/23/26 08:49 PM
So how long have you lived in Arizona, Arizona?

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 06/23/26 01:37 PM
Flint knapping.

So in case I get lost in the woods I can make a spear.

And how to fend off a sabre tooth tiger with a flint tipped spear.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 06/23/26 01:32 PM

Hello there, can we text privately since am not a fully paid member here. where can i hit you up.


Asking for personal contact information is typical scammer/spammer.

Notice the cam equipment in background of photo.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 06/22/26 01:43 PM
Who's the skinny guy that keeps walking in and getting free shots?

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 06/21/26 09:57 AM

I’m Jenny by name


And have left the building by the back door.

1 2 … 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 … 24 25