Community > Posts By > motowndowntown

 
motowndowntown's photo
Thu 10/01/26 01:07 PM
Rain all day here too.

I got a free ticket so I guess I'll go see if Tom Cruzes new one is as good or as bad as they're saying.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 10/01/26 11:08 AM
Enjoy the thousands of spam/scam messages you are about to get by posting your personal phone number on a free international web site.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 09/30/26 05:54 PM
Displaying the one finger salute is a great way to say hello.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 09/30/26 01:01 PM

My location is not correct

my location is not correct


Would you prefer it list your "only fans" account?


motowndowntown's photo
Wed 09/30/26 10:50 AM
any advice for the new guy?

Lose the sunglasses.

Eyes are the insight to the soul.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/29/26 11:13 PM
A boor is a rude, uncultured person who lacks good manners and social refinement.

Acting like one certainly isn't going to win any friends, no matter what pub one stumbles into.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/29/26 11:03 PM
Google the crashes caused by the Boeing MCAS system.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/29/26 04:24 PM
Try taking up a hobby. It's a good way to relieve boredom and meet people.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/29/26 04:22 PM
Flown in a commercial airplane lately Don?

Airliners are no longer flown by "stick and rudder" pilots but by computers. "Most" of the time it's perfectly safe.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 09/28/26 05:24 PM



what slaphead


Jealous much?





Ditto on that.

And people ask for ratings on blank profiles because they either are seeking an ego boost on their looks, or think that their looks alone will make grown men drool or young women drop their knickers.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 09/26/26 08:17 PM



been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.


I thought so too.. first guy wanted $5-7k to replace the tranny, then after I told him it WASN'T that and showed him what it WAS (by sending a video) he gave me back the car but it wasn't 'fixed' it was jerry-rigged ta work and told me I owed him $300 (which I'm not paying.. no invoice rec'd either).. I wasn't comfortable with that so took it to another garage and told them what the problem & fix was.. they ended up charging me $288 for a $19.54 part.. so yeah.. a lil peeved at being told a) I didn't know what I was talking about (when I DID, he admitted it after the repair) b) was told the $20 part was NOT in stock, when I looked online myself, showed them it WAS in stock and c) they overcharged me cuz they bought the entire shift assembly instead of just the $20 part.. so scuse me if I wanna blow the fuggers up for charging me a total of $480 from my $500 october food budget for a job that shud've cost TOPS under $100..


Yeesus! I hope ya at least got a kiss before they F'd ya.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 09/26/26 08:15 PM
what slaphead

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:59 PM

Da Phuk? *blinkblink*


Double "Da Phuk".

Folks without a clue. Gotta wonder sometimes.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:57 PM

been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 11:59 AM
Spastic clicker finger.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:30 AM




Moose is eating all the chicken boobs I bought from Costco. I needed 4. The stinker.

wait.. chickens have boobs?? noway





And great legs.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:28 AM
Edited by motowndowntown on Thu 09/24/26 09:30 AM





YUP! Chickens have boobs. laugh

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 06:48 PM
I've heard people talk of seeing or hearing loved ones after they died, mostly at funerals.

I think it's just a combination of grief, religious beliefs, and just maybe a desire for attention.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 06:38 PM




Only back a few days and already thrashing my reputation ??


you don't need any help with that.. just sayin...




^ What Z said. bigsmile


Yeah yeah whatever Z says.....as the pub owner she should not be taking sides .....just stick to providing that fabulous Brunch on Sundays .....btw she missed last Sunday....due to sleeping in after a hectic week....but seeing Stormy in the pub , Z is forgiven..
Pours a vodka and OJ and heads off into the evening sun ..


You must've been screwed by too many screwdrivers dude. There WAS a buffet last Sunday. It may have been all eaten by the time you walked in.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 09/22/26 12:09 PM
IDK, is she rich?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25