motowndowntown's photo
Thu 04/18/24 09:49 PM
She's gone mate.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 04/18/24 09:03 AM
Another night at the "Clown club".

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 04/18/24 09:01 AM
Go to your profile, select "change password" easy peasy.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 04/18/24 08:59 AM

Hello..Let me introduce myself. My name is Iman..I come from Indonesia..I live in Indonesia..I want to find friends and girlfriends from any country..We can chat via WhatsApp +6281361906297

Only idiots and scammers post personal contact information on free international web sites. Which one are you?

And enjoy the thousands of spam/scam messages you are going to get.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 04/17/24 10:33 PM
Been her since June of 23 and now want to "communicate"????

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 04/17/24 12:44 PM

I am single , honest and open minded and i am looking for a serious relationship

Looking for a serious scam more likely.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 04/17/24 12:43 PM

Hello

odd that your profile says,"I am seeking for a male who is ready for a long term relationship".

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 04/17/24 12:40 PM
it's not a "hook-up" site.

And enjoy the thousands of spam messages you are going to get by posting contact information on a free international web sit.

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 04/16/24 12:10 PM

Here are some ":wink: Dos and Don'ts:angry: " for first dates: Feel free to comment, add your own or even differ from mine. The list is far from complete...

Dos:
1. Do listen attentively and ask questions to get to know your date better. A great conversation is key to chemistry.
2. Do keep things light and fun. Share some humor and make your date feel comfortable but avoid controversial topics.
3. Do offer to go Dutch on the bill if the other person doesn't offer. Going 50/50 on a first date takes the pressure off.
4. Do keep your phone away and give your undivided attention. Nothing kills the mood like being on your phone.
5. Do be confident and compliment your date genuinely. People love to feel appreciated.

Don'ts:
1. Don't order something overly messy or cumbersome like spaghetti as it can be awkward to eat on a first date. Stick to easier meals.
2. Don't drink too much. You want to stay sharp and in control of your faculties. Overindulging is never a good look.
3. Don't badmouth your exes or employers. This comes off as bitter and makes you seem obsessive or unable to let go.
4. Don't monopolize the conversation. Make sure to leave room for your date to share about themselves too.
5. Don't get overly intimate or flirty, especially with touch, early on. Let intimacy build naturally.

The key is to make your date feel respected, comfortable and engaged right from the start while being your authentic, positive self. A little preparation goes a long way!

And how long have you been working as a professional "Dating Advice" columnist????

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 04/16/24 09:12 AM

I prefer women who are skinny and fat but all I seem to date is fat women. Is this okay?

You don't appear to be very svelte yourself.

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 04/14/24 09:31 AM
Profile looks nice.

Too bad you live on the other side of the world.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 04/13/24 06:40 PM
"5ft 9 barefoot and 8ft 4 in heels" ????????

those must be some heels!!!!!!

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 04/12/24 12:40 PM
Ooooh Nooooooo!

Fake profiles on a free international web site????

God help us !!!!!!

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 04/12/24 10:10 AM
And why the racial preference ????

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 04/10/24 01:10 PM
Go to account, edit profile, and change your location. easy peasy

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 04/10/24 10:15 AM

I believe this is your fourth or fifth made-up dating story posted in the forums.

Yep! And the narrative is pretty much the same on all the various threads.

yup gotta agree with this

motowndowntown's photo
Tue 04/09/24 10:02 AM
Edited by motowndowntown on Tue 04/09/24 10:03 AM
Throw rocks at her.

Or just whine on the internet.

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 04/05/24 10:03 PM
Asking for a review on a blank profile usually means someone is seeking an ego boost based on their photo alone.

We are not qualified ego boosters.

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 04/04/24 10:19 PM
She's gone mate.

Might just have saved yourself some $$$$$$

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 04/04/24 09:11 AM
A little cannabis always helps in any DIY project.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25