Community > Posts By > motowndowntown

 
motowndowntown's photo
Fri 08/28/26 03:52 PM
slaphead

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 08/28/26 03:51 PM
Try moving the page up a bit. Don't know why the site does that but if the send button is at the bottom of the page it doesn't work.

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 08/28/26 03:48 PM
Thanks for putting your telegram on your profile hun.

Enjoy the thousands of spam/scam and dirty messages you are about to get.


motowndowntown's photo
Thu 08/27/26 08:02 PM

well folks.. happy Thor's day drinker


Thor thanks you for remembering him.




Hheeeey, my twin brother!!!

And he's drinking all my beer again!!!!!

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 08/27/26 07:43 AM
You're 32 and looking for women 50+?

Why?

Cause you think they're desperate ?

Here's a clue, they're not.

And there's probably a good reason women "brush you off".

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 08/26/26 04:01 PM
1. Be careful what you ask for.

2. She's left the building mates.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 08/26/26 01:07 PM
Dolly Parton gone at 80. RIP

Not much of a country music fan but she was a genuine human being.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 08/24/26 01:26 PM
It's obvious that your experience with "older women" is quite limited, and you've been looking at too much MILF porn.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 08/24/26 01:24 PM
Or you could try inboxing them instead.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 08/24/26 01:22 PM
Glad you got it all figured out after only five days.

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 08/24/26 01:08 PM
offtopic but rofl

motowndowntown's photo
Mon 08/24/26 09:33 AM
Never was a parmesano fan. But if they ever change good ole American cheese, ie Kraft singles (whatever the H that stuff is made out of), for my cheese burgies, I'ma gonna have a few words with those cows.

motowndowntown's photo
Sun 08/23/26 06:19 PM
Edited by motowndowntown on Sun 08/23/26 06:22 PM
Actually the Versailles treaty ending WWI was signed in June of 1919.

And I also think that Paris right after the war to end all wars would have been a wonderful place to be if you had some money, not only for the writers, artists, musicians, and poets, but also the night life. Up until June of 1940 anyway.

One bad point though, no penicillin if your enjoyment of the night life happened to be a little indiscreet.

motowndowntown's photo
Sat 08/22/26 04:47 PM
Edited by motowndowntown on Sat 08/22/26 04:48 PM
Not exactly a gripe but;

The "ugh, me want woman" neanderthals, and the "lets have ""fun"" pseudo playboys who think that kind of post is going to get them anything other than a hooker or a scammer working in a scammer sweat shop in Cambodia.

The "I love deep intellectual conversations" women whose only conversational skills are "hi, how's your day, lets continue to get to know each other more better on watsapp, google chat, or g mail".

Just make me yawn whoa spock :laughing: slaphead


motowndowntown's photo
Fri 08/21/26 05:34 PM
Three and gone with the wind.sad

motowndowntown's photo
Fri 08/21/26 10:41 AM
Aw gee, I'm gonna really miss those twins.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 08/19/26 09:07 PM



Just relaxing this evening on the patio. A few steaks on the grill, a bottle of wine, with some good music. No neighbors, no grandkids, just peace and quiet.


A few steaks????

Quite an appetite you have there.


no no no Mo..frustrated the 2nd steaks mine yeesh whoa pay attention much?? huh

2s a couple, a few is like a lot.





check out "what's for dinner.." thread bigsmile

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 08/19/26 05:41 PM

Just relaxing this evening on the patio. A few steaks on the grill, a bottle of wine, with some good music. No neighbors, no grandkids, just peace and quiet.


A few steaks????

Quite an appetite you have there.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 08/19/26 05:39 PM


If I could I'd probably write to that girl I met on the night train to L.A. years ago like I said I would.


slaphead boy did YOU fug up huh

:laugh


I was very very young. I fugged up a lot in those days. And still do really.

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 08/19/26 12:00 PM
If I could I'd probably write to that girl I met on the night train to L.A. years ago like I said I would.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 … 24 25