Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 06/22/20 01:47 PM
What puts me off is
those who dont post pictures
those who dont fill out the bio section. i dont know how they expect someone to be interested when their profiles are blank
when they start with the religion thing (you want to turn me off, talk religion and im gone)
those who use the same obviously typical BS as all other lame *** losers. for example: i am kind, loyal, gentle, blah blah blah. they have no concept of what a bio is intended to do (tell me who you are deep down in your core. be spacific what youre looking for ect ect ect)

no photo
Mon 06/22/20 01:40 PM
i get that same thing
im not buying any of their crap

no photo
Mon 06/22/20 01:38 PM

I don't even know what the hangout thing is, but..I'm not going off site to chat with someone after 1 or 3 messages exchanged on here.
"I'm not on the internet very much"..is an excuse they give.
Well, ya moron....how would you be on any of those *other* internet sites then?

laugh ah Bluegrass...you do have a way with words drinker

er uh what she said

Exactly
I never give anyone my contact info unless I have first met them in person and have been convinced they are genuine and not someone trying to BS me.

As for the hangout thing i thing that's the messenger thing that is attached to a g-mail account. I'm not sure if that's correct so maybe someone can either verify or explain what hangout it.

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:42 AM
For 8 months I have been looking here on Mingle 2 and I can't begin to count the number of profiles I have read and how many winks and such I have sent out yet nothing. The only 3 or 4 people who have responded to my profile or messages have been mentally unbalanced, Needy, Clingy and so insecure it's frightening. What will it take? Arrrrggggg!!!! Are there any women out there who are serious about finding someone with out the expectations of marriage or living together?? Is there a woman out there who wants a partner but does not expect to live together or get married???

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:30 AM
i am absolutely willing to met someone from mingle in person. problem is everyone i have communicated with thus far are all full of **** and playing games. no one is serious.

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:27 AM
sorry but if she were a true christian and not married then she would not be pregnant unless of course she had been raped or her husband had died after she became pregnant otherwise she is a damn hypocrite. no true christian woman would be pregnant unless it were by her husband. period, end of discussion. then again i think religion is all ******** anyway and is nothing more than a covert form of government designed to control the hearts and minds of man by way of threat to their soul.

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:27 AM
i do think pregnant women are sexy though

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:21 AM
I'm sorry but I keep seeing this word in so many profiles and of course I am the kind of person that when I see a word I don't know, and I can't get an understanding of it's meaning simply by the way it is used then I can't help but to try to look it up to find it's meaning. sadly try as I may I find the word pionate nowhere in any dictionary that I have access to. Thus I must ask, is this even a word and if not then stop using it, because to use a non existent word just because it sounds smart, shows just how ignorant you truly are.

no photo
Tue 08/26/14 12:27 AM
the bad thing about marriage is that it is not until after the wedding when you begin to learn the truth about the woman you married.
the good thing about marriage is the feeling of relief after the divorce has been finalized.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:52 PM
i am but im not in louisville. im about 2 hrs southwest of you. if you dont mind a little travel time i can be your getaway.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:50 PM
youre to damn picky and place to many limits on what is acceptable. also that racial issue you got isnt helping your cause much. good luck

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:42 PM
there are still a few of us KY men here. you justt got to open your eyes and look around to see us.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:37 PM
maybe thats why after 8 months i still have not connected with a woman. to much honesty in my profile and that scares the hell out of most people.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:34 PM
now that was just freaking hilarious but oh so true. WHERE'S MY OLDER LADY!!!

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:29 PM
i agree with all of you on the real profile and picture issue. i posted the previous message just to prove a point that most of these people who have no pic or super short profiles or profiles that all say no answer are all BS.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:25 PM
sadly could not leave a message on your profile page because of your restrictions but here goes nothing. saw your post in the forums wondering if there are any real men around. im real and no times for games. im also not very far from you. although im only 51 and you limit messages only from guys 55-60 check my profile and if you are not turned off by my bluntness and honesty then drop me a line. my email is in my profile.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:16 PM
from what i have observed its because your trying to find what you think is the perfect man rather than accepting a man for who he is. the perfect man does not exist no more than the perfect woman exists. it has been my observance that most people are just to damned picky and they end up eliminated all the ones who would actually be good choices. the more limits you put in place the less likely you are to find someone who will truly love you.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:14 PM
sex may not actually be necessary for any other reason than to perpetuate the species and sustain a culture but personally i wouldnt be with someone if i couldnt have sex and satisfy them.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:07 PM
not all of us are hiding. some like myself are standing out in the open. its you ladies who refuse to see us.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:05 PM
dont feel bad. i am 51 and been single for 6 years now and i cant get a woman to look at me once, never mind twice. odd when i was married all kinds of women wanted to go out with me. but now that im single, HA!! not a one in sight.

Previous 1