Community > Posts By > Donnie

Donnie's photo
Fri 04/26/24 06:50 PM
So basically it seems to be a muslim problem. I realize it's become worldwide. Is it too late for a crusade ?

Donnie's photo
Tue 04/16/24 08:36 AM
Think it's all about mopeds

Donnie's photo
Sun 04/14/24 08:54 AM
Sounds like that region might lose some muslims. USA can supply some replacements. Quite sure there are other countries that wouldn't mind chipping in as well.

Donnie's photo
Mon 04/08/24 04:51 PM
Drove 160 miles one way to see it. It was pretty cool but wouldn't go that far again to see another, but no chance of that anyway.

Donnie's photo
Mon 04/08/24 04:14 AM
The so called Palestinians and Israel would not be going through all this if the Jews had done as God had told them years ago. Maybe better late than never ?

Donnie's photo
Tue 04/02/24 02:55 PM
They are good dogs. I had one years back and was a pretty big boy. Wasn't mean though. Kinda hoped he would torn out a little bit intimidating cause I could have used a good watch dog but oh well. I think he knew sic um though as I recall

Donnie's photo
Thu 03/21/24 04:19 PM
Like my showers to stay clean but I camp pretty minimal. I like a base camp which just costs of my pickup, no camper, just sleep in truck. Rig me a way to shower at base, then backpack out from there for one or two nights. And when I do that I don't use a tent, just a cheap tarp that can be rigged up tent like but usually just put part of it below my sleeping bag and part on top. Keeps dew off me. Wake up, make coffee and breakfast. Roll up and back on trail. I like a true back country trip or nothing at all so it's not about comfort. I'm on a ranch so my day to day is probably like camping to some.

Donnie's photo
Sun 03/10/24 10:40 AM
Edited by Donnie on Sun 03/10/24 11:00 AM
If it can duck hunt and comes with a jump pack, air compressor and beer cooler I'm interested. Oh, if it's a sturdy enough unit I would like a 10000# winch and add a gun rack please

Donnie's photo
Tue 03/05/24 05:28 PM
People pushing homo agenda are at best mentality sick and at worst demonic. They are given a voice in society as sane decent people. They spread their ungodly abomination without fear or repercussion. They vote and have power. Antifa, BLM is kinda same dog, different litter. If they can have power then all bets are off. They are a domestic threat. If it takes insurrection to get rid of them so be it !

Donnie's photo
Sun 03/03/24 07:42 AM

For me to die alone, but luck for everyone else.

Think that's my lot as well

Donnie's photo
Fri 03/01/24 10:25 AM

i think God want us to stay here forever

And what scripture supports this ?

Donnie's photo
Sun 02/11/24 08:24 AM

If you mean Antoine Dubuclet born 1810 Louisiana, you will find more information here,

http://historycollection.com/10-black-slaveowners-that-will-tear-apart-historical-perception/8/

If it is not him you need to be more specific.

That would be the one. Good subject for black history

Donnie's photo
Sat 02/10/24 02:45 PM
Well ?

Donnie's photo
Wed 01/31/24 09:27 AM
Other countries pushing USA around will be on the rise. They will take advantage of the weak administration knowing next year they may have to deal with a stronger, more competent POTUS and one that is not trying to tear down the nation.

Donnie's photo
Sat 01/27/24 02:41 PM
Edited by Donnie on Sat 01/27/24 02:43 PM

:smile:

Donnie What about those who are Vegetarian

Guess I could let a few graze with the cows.

Donnie's photo
Sat 01/27/24 08:53 AM
I have a herd of cattle and two running creeks if that counts.

Donnie's photo
Wed 01/24/24 06:48 PM
Brutally

Donnie's photo
Mon 01/22/24 09:58 AM
Guess it could be interesting to know what Satan says about Jesus but certainly nothing to put stock in. It would just be a study in how the deceiver works.

Donnie's photo
Mon 01/08/24 07:54 AM
Silver labs at the moment

Donnie's photo
Mon 01/08/24 07:54 AM
Silver labs at the moment

Previous 1 3 4