Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:27 AM
Indignus.. The jobs that require more muscle than I have! Lol..... That would be fair trade..........

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:23 AM
Fair....typo. Or should work.... Lol. To u Funky Franky... Some men need to loosen there panties in a relationship.... They might get little more...... If u know what I mean.... Lmao.... ;-)

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:09 AM
Continued.. Sorry for pushing send. I wasn't finished. Lol. got behind on because the man was to busy outside the home. And that shouldn't be payment for sex..... I call that far trade.......... That's how life works .......... Or isshould work.....

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:01 AM
Back to the topic boys and girls!.. And if a women works just as hard as the man in the relationship or is doing jobs that the man should be doing.. I think he better pull up his man socks and kindly help out with because the women git behind

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:38 PM
No one person should have to work harder in a relationship. If it's work its not a relationship. Doing anything sweet and genuine would get extra points. And don't forget compliment and touch each other even if it's just a simple touch on the shoulder. happy love

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:31 PM
No one person should have to work harder in a relationship. If it's work its not a relationship. Doing anything sweet and genuine would get extra points. And don't forget compliment and touch each other even if it's just a simple touch on the shoulder. happy love

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next