Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:00 AM

To funny No1phD!!! But yes I agree all these women ads... Where's all the not hunk ads showing off some nice butt in some sexy jeans!!!! Or better yet in some Dolce & gabbana tightie whities !!!! Oooooooo.
Hello advertising anybody listening!!! Single women like to look to!!!!

Hot hunk, sorry for the typo...

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/12/14 07:58 AM
To funny No1phD!!! But yes I agree all these women ads... Where's all the not hunk ads showing off some nice butt in some sexy jeans!!!! Or better yet in some Dolce & gabbana tightie whities !!!! Oooooooo.
Hello advertising anybody listening!!! Single women like to look to!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/12/14 07:34 AM
Good Morning to all the fish in the sea or tank!!!!Male and female. I hope everyone speaks whale!!!! I Love Dorie.. Sorry my iPad is not allowing me to quote. But you all get the pic I'm talking about. Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 03/11/14 06:34 PM
Thanks for the beautiful daisies.. U just inspired to paint some rock stepping stones for my yard... Great fairy tale pics... Every women could get caught up in these...

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 03/11/14 07:28 AM
I still can't find the time to figure out how to post a pic. So instead,I give u all this!!!

Stop Waiting For Friday,,,,
For summer
For someone
to fall in love with you,
For life.
Happiness
is a achieved when
You stop waiting for it
And make the most
Of the moment you're in NOW....

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 03/11/14 07:20 AM

Sorry for late reply!!! You asked what's up? Wasn't me. Haha. Snuck to bed. But you Pooh must of got your head stuck in the honey jar!!!!! It's morning u can come out now!!!! Mmmmmm Honey.. Lmao.

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 09:22 PM

Oh what I wouldn't do... (music note)

I know what I would do !!! Lol.. Great song by Serena Ryder.. This pic fish peeeeerfect... Ps. I listen careful!!! Just in case anyone was wondering!!!!!smooched

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 09:15 PM

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 11:29 PM

..I'm trying very hard to be quiet.

Aww! What's wrong with u no1. PhD ??? Shhhhh. You'll wake the neighbours!!! Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:38 PM
Welcome MM33... It's Alot of fun on the forums!! Lots of cool topics and pics!! Enjoy M2.. It's a lot of fun. I have yet to meet anyone in person. But maybe someday!!!! Happy Adventure!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 08:05 PM

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 08:03 PM
Thinking, I can here my bed calling me! Zzzzzz

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:53 PM

How about Poseidon? Let me give you a visual...

If this isn't king-like I don't know what else is! bigsmile

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!

I'm Loving this pic too!,, I think he can be my God!!!,.. Where me find me one of these?...I must go shopping!! Lmao

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:15 PM
Thinking it was almost bikini weather here today!!! +15.Ooooo

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:08 PM

.well Mightymoe.
.I wouldn't touch that pic with my ten foot pole.. Lol

I wish to swim in this pool someday!!! Or dream about doing it!!! Great job with pics today!!! In living color!!!happy

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 04:37 PM
Ouch!!! Now that's one PRICKly Cactus....lmao

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:37 PM
Thanks for the idea r.c b.
I'm wishing to try fishing in the dark!!! Lmao.. I here they bite better at night.... A glow in the dark lure and I'm set for bear!!! Lol.... Wish me luck!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:32 PM

... speaking of fish what . guy in his right mind would throw you back.. you're a keeper K.D..m.m.m... yes sirree Bob...hi.ya..

Thanks! No 1 PhD ...

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 03:31 PM

.. wishing for relief from a headache...r.c.b... isn't there a dating site like that??. Go Fish are fish something.. just fish.. I've heard it mentioned.. not very popular though..

I'm talking kickin it on a riverbank with my rod and reel and a cooler of beer kind of fishing!

Thanks CB! Good luck fishing.Hope u catch Walter! I love fishing!! So relaxing!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:09 AM

Captain lickalotapuss!!! Would that be him???? Great idea for my Halloween costume but I would have to call myself something else. Any ideas anybody??? Lmfao!!!!!