Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 04/06/14 10:12 PM
I've got myself a new toy!! Lol..... A new Samsung3.... Wow...

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:28 PM

Fun slide. I started off wearing a bathing suit. Finished wearing a thong!!! Lmao....

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 04/04/14 07:37 AM
I would probably switch to a little dirty dancing for the weekend!,, great way to start a Friday...love is Alanna Myles .. Enjoy everyone!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 04/04/14 07:34 AM
All of me!,, John Legend & Lindsey Stirling..... Wow it's beautiful.....

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:38 AM

.. crying.. Roy Orbison...

Don't cry!,, sweet guy!,
Dream of you!,,,, Roy Orbison

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:24 AM
Not a secret anymore!,,lol. isn't it great!,, love What's App....

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:21 AM
Wanted!, Hunter Hayes

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/03/14 09:58 PM
My day was great and yours? I need to get my buns to bed!, early day tomorrow..Great place for jocks to hang out! I don't remember my hockey locker room looking this good!,, keep up the good work...

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/03/14 09:49 PM

A little Thelma & Louis !!! Ridem cowboy!!! Lol . My friend and I were nicknamed this for being a little crazy! Brings back good memories.. Thanks PhD for this..

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/03/14 01:51 AM
Puppy love!!! Lol.. Now a rub for you and a kiss on you nose and off to med for me.. Give that crazy owner of yours a early morning pounce on his bed. K

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/03/14 01:43 AM
Hello, Milo!!! U can't sleep either? You must have vampire blood lrunning through your veins like myself! Lol... Let me get u a treat my cute little pooch.. But don't tell your daddy. K. Our secret...

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 04/03/14 01:30 AM

I could sneak in and take a few laps in this pool before my boys wake up for breakfast!!! Anybody wan to join me in an early morning workout? Beautiful pic...... PhD

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/01/14 09:06 PM
Depending on how open minded you are or let yourself be!!! It can be a wonderful fantasy experience!!! I say fantasy because our mind is fulfilled but our senses are not!!! The touching to feel the person and the seeing them in person, listening to there voice and starring into there eyes can take you past the fantasy and into reality..... Reality is take what you can get and go with it .... Life is an adventure so enjoy it!!! It's free of charge... No admission fee. happy

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/30/14 06:51 PM
I won't get to see the gorgeous moon wer're suppose to have tonight cause it's cloudy here! :((((

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:24 AM
MrE!!! Nice smile!!! Lmao!!!
I'm wearing my bikini under my baggy sweats and sweat shirt!!! Off to the pool!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:20 AM
Booked a red eye flight to Vegas on Friday morning and left that night till Monday!!! Was a great time!!! Met some great people and hooked up with some friends from Vancouver.... Can't wait to do it again!!! Sin city here I come!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:12 AM

Yay. I get to help my sister demolish her bathroom! Good quality sister time! :smile:
[/quote

bathroom Reno weekend!!! I'm installing a new vanity in mine tomorrow... You go JP... Do you get to do the best part , putting it back together?? It's such a great feeling working with your hands to create a new bathroom!,, Enjoy

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:06 AM
Thinking how great today is going to be. The sun is shining!!! Still enough snow on the ground for some beautiful pics today of my boys and I. Glad my friend is a photographer.... Happy, happy, happy days!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/29/14 10:58 AM
Had a waffle with maple syrup and Greek yogurt on top sprinkled with cinnamon and icing sugar!!!! And orange Julius my recipe... Mmmmmmmm. My boys devoured them so I only got one. That's ok I'm sweet enough!!!! And I must watch my girlish figure! Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/28/14 07:13 AM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14