Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/28/14 07:04 AM
Thinking these plank exercises are all worth it!!! Tight abs and butt for bikini weather.... If it ever gets here!!! Enjoy the weekend everyone on M2. It's gonna be one to remember!!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/27/14 07:50 AM

Hey u!! Where did u find this pic of me? Lol... Qheene123 these are some magical pics. I love them....

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/27/14 07:23 AM
I'm thinking I'm stuck in a snow globe and someone keeps shaking it!!! Pls stop I would like to see some signs of spring. Thanks...... Or I might just have to pack up and head south. Lol..everyone on M2 enjoy your day!!!! bigsmile

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/27/14 12:27 AM
RCB. I believe you are smelling the beautiful scent of flowers before you experience something bad like a passing to condition your mind to be able to handle the loss you are about to encounter. I have had similar experiences like this. When I go to a greenhouse or flower shop cooler the smell is amazing. I love this smell and it puts my mind at a peaceful place. And brings back memories of my mom. I also randomly find dimes that my mom leaves for me in the strangest of places!!! I always say thanks mom when I find one!!! Take care!!! Cherish every moment!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/27/14 12:10 AM
My kids my friends and helping others have helped me realize how greatful I am to have my life!! But we seem to sometimes get caught up in life because of break ups or tragedies and forget about the things that are important!! Us!! If we don't take care of us, there isn't enough energy for the important things in life!!! I thank a true friend for opening up my mind and eyes to the world again!!! I truly believe there is earth angels out there to help us through life's journey!!! I see the world through a stained glass beautiful window and it is spectacular!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/19/14 08:59 PM
Thinking I'm like a kid at a candy store!!! One lucky girl gets to go on a date!!! RCB. Hope your hospital stay is short lived and they can take care of things!! Giving u a big hug!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/19/14 08:54 PM

This is a beautiful pic no1phD... I think I can find my way around here! In the dark!!!! Awesome new profile pic too. Bound to draw attention from some lucky chickie. happy

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 03/17/14 11:17 AM
Run after him wrestle him down and kiss him passionately all over.

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 03/17/14 11:16 AM
Run after him wrestle him down and kiss him passionately all over.

kimdaisy's photo
Sun 03/16/14 09:02 PM

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/15/14 06:45 PM
If this is how people are suppose to read? I have a three part novel worth reading!!!! Oooooo. Good one RCB.. I think mother goose better lay another golden egg.. No? Hope those blurry eyes get better no 1phD.. Eyes are the way to the soul!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/15/14 06:33 PM
Wishing to have someone to watch this beautiful sunset with!!! It's spectacular!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/15/14 06:29 PM

. big banana washers..

They have a machine for that? Lmao....

I was thinking BBW. Stood for boob,belly button wash... I think it's kinda like a car wash!!! Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:31 PM

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:31 PM

Dance with desire...

S2S... Would love to dance like this someday!! Thanks for the great pic!!

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/13/14 09:44 AM
What the heck happened to spring? We are getting this beautiful big flake snow storm..... I'm going to go catch one on my tongue!!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:31 AM
Life is a highway!! Rascal flats....

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:22 AM
Prince Charming where are u???? I think u left us all in this fairy tale of yours... Time to wake up and keep these peeps intrigued for the day!!! You are doing such a wonderful job!!! To live through the eyes of the beholder is an amazing adventure...... Thanks no1phD

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:13 AM
Hi red lace. Enjoy the sunshine!!!! It's going to be a GreatDay!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:09 AM
Don't u get the flashing coupon for a lube job, oil change wax and polish!!! I'm still trying to download this coupon... Lmao... That's the only reason I'm staying on here. Once I get it I'm outa here.. But until then if there is some better ads for us women to view!! Even a link to buy sexy panties would be good!!! Yes????

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14