no photo
Sun 09/17/23 10:46 AM
You’re lucky, I usually order a bottle

no photo
Sun 09/17/23 04:10 AM
Beg for it

no photo
Sun 09/17/23 03:31 AM
They’ll look nice walking around one of the most expensive places in the world, Manhattan, New York.
It must be a huge place as every young pretty girl on Mingle lives there, apparently.

Personally I prefer to drive my Bentley around Mayfair, London and hobnob with the beau monde

Not that I’m bragging.

no photo
Sun 09/10/23 11:31 AM

Happy for her, but let's be honest, it's only because she happens to have a normal figure, not the typical Synd. Down's one.
And she basically gets used now as VS make such a big deal out of it, making out to believe they give a chit about such people while they likely only care about the money this makes them. Good marketing, good for their image.

Must say it's good that people that are different from average for various reasons become more accepted, but all this political correctness got up my nose long time ago.
These days it's very prevalent in US series & movies and it's wearing thin.

As for plus size models, or downright huge ones like the aforementioned Lizzo's... I really don't like outfits being modelled by them.
Most of these plus size women have huge thighs which I don't have. I often need plus size because of my height.
Clothes draped on big women don't give me a good impression of what it'd look like on me whereas an average/default modelling body does.

So as far as big women being accepted as 'okay', fair enough. But it doesn't help me in the slightest when clothes shopping. They're two different things: acceptance of (seriously) overweight people and modelling.

I tend to think the same as you about VS.
She is beautiful and if she’s capable of making that modelling decision herself then good luck to her.
But I can’t help think it’s VS advertising people jumping on the inclusive bandwagon.
They have factories in Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and China.
Ethical my backside

no photo
Sun 09/10/23 11:17 AM
World

no photo
Sun 09/10/23 11:16 AM
Yes Miss

no photo
Sun 09/10/23 06:02 AM
Well it’s slightly out of my age range but I’ll wear a mask?

no photo
Sun 09/10/23 05:21 AM
Hale and hearty

no photo
Sun 09/10/23 05:10 AM
I think people worry about offending others now.
How arrogant of people to say they’re offended which implies they think they are right.
Ricky Gervais had it correct when he said, Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

I know a great joke about midgets but it might be a little offensive!

no photo
Sun 09/10/23 04:52 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/10/23 04:53 AM
A thong for that less is more affect

no photo
Sun 09/10/23 04:40 AM
Caveman

no photo
Sat 09/09/23 11:46 PM
Cup of tea

no photo
Sat 09/09/23 11:31 PM
Get over my knee

no photo
Sat 09/09/23 12:55 PM
Festival

no photo
Sat 09/09/23 12:16 PM
“What’s your name, son?” The teacher asked his student. The kid replied, “D-d-d-dav-dav-david, sir.” “Do you have a stutter?” the teacher asked. The student answered, “No sir, my dad has a stutter but the guy who registered my name was a real jerk.”

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 06:05 AM
Standard Lady, I wonder what it means

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 04:34 AM
Portion

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 04:27 AM
I’ve never watched Star Wars besides the clips you see on TV, and seen very little of the recent Star Trek.
Is it amazing or scary to think these kinds of advancements are just around the corner.

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 03:36 AM
Water Well

no photo
Sat 09/02/23 10:02 PM
You look like Freddy Mercury so I’m surprised no one listens

Previous 1 3 4