Community > Posts By > sweetvenus

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:59 AM
Edited by sweetvenus on Tue 11/25/08 07:00 AM
Put your big girl panties on and get on with it........ :wink:

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 06:59 PM
Alone: stresses the feeling of lack of close companionship, a suggestion of longing for companionship.
Intimate: marked by close acquaintance, association or familiarity. Relating to or indicative of one's deepest nature.
Do you not crave a body lying next to you and you feel them breathing on the back of your head and you know what they are thinking?
I hate being alone but that is the way it is, for now.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 06:19 PM
blushing Oh Yeah...... and it's a great pleasure.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:29 PM

Love about OKLAHOMA: Oklahoma is the people. We have multi. representives, in the government at the Whitehouse to the world of entertainment. We have our forefathers that came here from all over the world just over 100 yrs. ago. Those people made this state. Some of us knew those people that made OKLAHOMA what it is today. Some of even knew our grandfathers and grandmothers that were brought here by the government and left here to live or die on the reservations. The people that live here have made it the greatest state anyone can live in. The beauty and convience of the state is just the advantage of living here. There is good and bad everywhere one might go. We have much to be proud of when we say that we are from OKLAHOMA. Me I was breed and born here. Proud of it!happy

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:22 PM
Love about OKLAHOMA: Oklahoma is the people. We have multi. representives in the government at the Whitehouse to entertainment. We have our forefathers that came here from all over the world just over 100 yrs. ago. Some of us kenw those people that made OKLAHOMA what it is today. Some of even knew our grandfathers and grandmothers that were brought here by the government and left here to live or die on the reservations. The people that live here have made it the greatest state anyone can live in. The beauty and convience of the state is just the advantage of living here. There is good and bad everywhere one might go. We have much to be proud of when we say that we are from OKLAHOMA. Me I was breed and born here. Proud of it!happy