Community > Posts By > AussieGothGirl

AussieGothGirl's photo
Mon 11/17/14 03:44 PM
Risperdal/ Resperidone is another anti psychotic usually used to treat schizophrenia I believe, now commonly given to children to treat autism. What a nightmare.

AussieGothGirl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 04:40 AM
Sweden, I need to explore over there big time, hopefully in a year or 2 I will be doing it. Two other places I also would like to visit are Norway also would be nice and South Tyrol between Austria and Italy, it looks so amazing nestled in the Alps.

AussieGothGirl's photo
Tue 07/08/14 06:54 AM
Religion in the profile description is off putting for me.

I like heathens and pagans but I don't need to follow any religion. I find my own way.

AussieGothGirl's photo
Tue 07/08/14 06:43 AM
It's a shame we can't do a swap! I want to go to Sweden so badly. Australia is too hot in Summer, I feel sick. I want to experience Sweden, mainly the countryside and anything historic.

I was born in Australia. I need a change now! :)

AussieGothGirl's photo
Tue 07/08/14 06:38 AM
I am watching Salem but it gets going from ep 4 the first few episodes I found a bit B-grade. What do you think?

I have recently finished Penny Dreadful, I wasn't sure how they'd combine the different characters from Frankenstein, Dracula, Dorian Gray etc. but they made a cohesive story out of it all. I love the Victorian costume.

I have just finished Season 1 of Bitten, about a were pack and their various trials in life which I really enjoyed apart from the bad soundtrack. I suppose they didn't have much of a budget for that.

I watched Helix about a month ago, it's about a virus outbreak. Worth a watch, some suspense and creepiness.

I can't wait for Season 2 of Hemlock Grove, that show is bloody awesome. If you haven't seen it, watch a trailer on youtube. They did the best werewolf change ever!

AussieGothGirl's photo
Tue 07/08/14 06:23 AM
I quite enjoyed it when it was on at the movies (cinema). One of my favourite scenes was outside at the clothes line, more towards the end, great special effects.

AussieGothGirl's photo
Tue 07/08/14 06:20 AM
I have read them all some time ago. The books are brilliant.

AussieGothGirl's photo
Tue 07/08/14 06:14 AM
salt

AussieGothGirl's photo
Mon 01/27/14 09:59 PM
Why? Because I would like to visit there, not just the touristy spots. I want to know what it's really like, in the smaller places. Knowing a few people would be nice. I am born in Australia but there are too many people and it's sunny and HOT here... yuk. No wonder Sweden seems an attractive place to visit lol. I know everywhere has it's problems and it's issues, whether it be social, economic or political. Regardless, my wish is to see this beautiful country. I hope you don't think I'm a freak lol. ;P I play a bit of Entropia too, which happens to be ah... Swedish.
I have lived in 3 different states of Australia, Queensland, Tasmania and now Victoria. I want to do something different. If any of you Swedes have been to Australia, what did you think?

AussieGothGirl's photo
Mon 01/27/14 09:39 PM
Hi there. I just want to introduce myself briefly. I am slowly saving to visit Sweden and would really like to make a few nice friends from there. Any part of the country. Male or female, any age. Please don't be shy to say "hi" or "hej". I am quite interested in Mid-North Sweden, like Norbotten. I am single, with one son who is 11 years old. I am just a normal person but I like alternative culture and interested in delving into many things. It would be great to make a few real Swedish friends.

Hope to meet some of you and thanks for taking the time to read. :)