Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:09 AM
Hi, I'm new here this morning. My husband died of ALS or Lou Gehrigs Disease 21 months ago. Last night I almost cried my eyes out thinking about him, here I go again. I know GOD is in control of my life. Jerry has it made, he's in heaven, I just have to strive every day to make sure that when my time comes, I'll see him again. Anyone willing to share with me. There are NO singles in mt area that I'm willing to date, they either drink or smoke or don't believe in GOD. I won't compromise what I belive in.

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:55 AM
Edited by Treasa on Thu 04/30/09 07:00 AM
widowed at 45. anyone out there in NE ok willing to mingle almost 2 years later. You don't have to be in ok or 45 to chat

Treasa's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:49 AM
Spelling and broken English are a must, this guy doesn't even seem to have that, so I wouldn't expect much more? If you can't even complete a sentence, things are bad.

Treasa's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:37 AM
We're out here, probably just not in the same area. Also depends on what age group you are looking for among other things.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:31 AM
Edited by Treasa on Sat 04/18/09 10:33 AM
SWF looking for someone to connect with. Not a roll in the hay, but to become friends with and get to know, maybe a date every now and then would be nice. I am widowed so I will probably be picky about who I do go out with, but you don't get to really know someone until you meet them. They may sound good on here, but the real eye opener is when you meet them personally. If you want to talk, you know what to do. I do have a better pic, but I have saved it to send out as a private pic. If I think that you warrent it, I'll be more than glad to send it to you. Oh, yea one more thing, no smokers or drinkers, please pass on this if you do, I don't mean to offend anyone, but I am allergic to smoke and haven't drank my entire life and don't plan to start now.

Treasa's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:04 AM
Edited by Treasa on Sat 04/18/09 10:07 AM
Has anyone read the Left Behind books series? They actually made a movie for those who don't want to sit down and read the first of the books titles Left Behind, there is now another good one on the market called Fireproof which might relate to more people now. This one is made as in current days. It's a good one, watched it Thursday evening, you should watch it. Jesus was spoken of or foretold of in the Old Testiment, he just wasn't given a name yet. HE was born to die for you. If HE died for you and you received salvation because of it, then his death was worth it. GOD sent HIS son to die that we might have a chance to live again. We become reborn, not another natural rebirth, but born again through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Hadn't you rather take your chances and receive salvation and live for GOD believing that there is a better place to go than to find out because of stubbornness or stupidity that there really is a HELL and people who have not been reborn throught Christ will live there eternally. Read the book of John, pay special attention to chapter 3 verse 16 where it says "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER(that means you) believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Yes there are many authors of the books in the bible. Read Revelation, it tells of what is happening right now, foretold by GOD himself, to Saint John, who put it in writing so that we could be warned of things to come. If you read the entire book of Revelation, you will see these signs and be made aware of what it to come. Myself, I don't plan to be here throughout the entire chapter, I have made a plan of escape, it is called the rapture. Whether it be from the grave or from my being while I am alive, I will be caught away to be with Jesus and the other saints who prepared for HIS coming.

Treasa's photo
Sat 04/18/09 09:42 AM
Hi, I've been here for a while, but not on a topix site, still looking, thought I had found someone on here, but he wanted arm candy and a bit more. Hoping to find the right one, I'm widowed after 28 years, the first meeting was difficult, honestly, very difficult, especially the first kiss, I felt like I was cheating on my dead husband, but the second kiss & meeting wasn't bad at all. When or if Mr. right comes along I think I will be ready to make a long lasting relationship. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll have to weed out a few before I find the right one. Kind of picky at this juncture of my life.

Treasa's photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:45 PM
Hi, I'm 46 and widowed 16 months now. I haven't been on a date with anyone else in the last 30 years. It's hard trying to do this. I know people judge you when they see you out with someone, even it's just a cousin from out of town, people talk. What is the best way to meet christian singles over 45. That for some reason seems to be the magical cut off age for everyone.

Treasa's photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:34 PM
The bible is GOD's word. The people who wrote the first part of the bible were given those words by GOD himself. In the new testiment, the words that are highlighted in red a words spoken directley from Jesus Christ. Read Revelations, It is speaking to the time to come, in which the saved or the church will be caught up to be with Jesus in the air, leaving all unbelievers behind. If you don't know Jesus as your personal savior, now is the time to do it. I think that his coming will be very soon, people say I'll do it later. It will happen within a blink of an eye. You won't have time to pray then, It'll be too late. Search your heart, pray, find a church you feel comfortable in, and seek christian advice. Sunday School is the best way to do that. They teach you in there, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you are curious and just don't understand. If the teacher doesn't take the time or blows you off for something else. That's not the church for you. Go to another, and another. There is one out there who can help you come to the true knowledge of Jesus Christ, GOD the father, and the Holy Ghost.

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next