Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 08:36 PM

just a little thread bump to see if anyone misread the title of the topic and posted a topless pic drinker

DREAMER

Hi Sage, been a long time since we've talked, hope all is well with you.

Treasa's photo
Thu 04/16/15 08:25 PM
Hi everyone, is anyone on line right now?

Treasa's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:59 PM
How is everyone doing? I know it's been a long time since I've gotten to join in on the conversation, it seems like when I sign on everyone has already signed out. Oh well, hope to catch up with you guys soon.

Treasa's photo
Sat 11/16/13 06:42 PM

I think it's just that time of year that everyone starts to get busy. The holidays are creeping up faster each day. But hey here's a heart cookie to show everyone that we love them:
Just don't anyone eat the darn thing grumble

So you will be sending EVERYONE 1 of these?

What would a dozen cost?

:thumbsup: waving

I want some cookies too Sage :)

Treasa's photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:45 PM

Morning minglers...flowerforyou

Treasa, so sorry to hear about your injury but hope you are doing better now...sometimes it takes a while to heal. Take care of yourself. Getting out in the fresh air should make you feel better too.
I've been getting some therapy on my knee (the replacement). The dr thinks I lost some muscle tone there when I lost weight fast.. seems to be helping but today is my last visit and then I'll be on my own doing them..
Hope you all have a great day! Looking like a fine day here(70)..
Thanks Silverfox. I would have been better off if I had broken my leg instead of just tearing everything from my thigh to my ankle.

Yes, If it's broken it will heal much faster.. I blew out my Achilles in 2003 (in the process of moving), had surgery but had to be off my feet for 3 months..I had to stay upstairs in my house as the only bedroom was there. That was the only time I was allowed to be up. People don't realize how long it takes to heal inside.. Don't push yourself too hard and you'll be fine...

I know Silverfox, My doctor wrote a script for my kids to mow and clean for me, because I couldn't do it and now I'm highly allergic to so many airborne things. My daughter thought it was a joke. When she drove up his evening I had goggles on with sealed edges, one of those white dust masks and a doubled bandana over that, just to help keep it out of my lungs. She says why don't you wait and let her husband mow it. I told her it has needed mowed 5 months, why wait, I've been waiting on him to haul off my trash since March, lol, what part of I'm on my back and can't get up does this generation not understand? :D I love them

Treasa's photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:45 PM

Treasa, so sorry to hear about your injury but hope you are doing better now...sometimes it takes a while to heal. Take care of yourself. Getting out in the fresh air should make you feel better too.
I've been getting some therapy on my knee (the replacement). The dr thinks I lost some muscle tone there when I lost weight fast.. seems to be helping but today is my last visit and then I'll be on my own doing them..
Thanks Silverfox. I would have been better off if I had broken my leg instead of just tearing everything from my thigh to my ankle.

Yes, If it's broken it will heal much faster.. I blew out my Achilles in 2003 (in the process of moving), had surgery but had to be off my feet for 3 months..I had to stay upstairs in my house as the only bedroom was there. That was the only time I was allowed to be up. People don't realize how long it takes to heal inside.. Don't push yourself too hard and you'll be fine...

I know Silverfox, My doctor wrote a script for my kids to mow and clean for me, because I couldn't do it and now I'm highly allergic to so many airborne things. My daughter thought it was a joke. When she drove up his evening I had goggles on with sealed edges, one of those white dust masks and a doubled bandana over that, just to help keep it out of my lungs. She says why don't you wait and let her husband mow it. I told her it has needed mowed 5 months, why wait, I've been waiting on him to haul off my trash since March, lol, what part of I'm on my back and can't get up does this generation not understand? :D I love them

Treasa's photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:34 PM
Edited by Treasa on Tue 10/22/13 08:35 PM

Viv I don't think things will settle down soon. Christmas is around the corner and you'll need even more inventory for then. But that is a good thing when they're sold isn't it? :wink: bigsmile

Betty I don't think you'll really end up with a house full of cats laugh Well, I guess unless you meet a man that already HAS a house full of cats noway (sorry, my sarcastic side slips through every now and then) bigsmile

Hope everyone had a nice start to the new week. If you didn't, well, there's always the rest of the week to make up for it flowerforyou

Our last show was a Christmas show, and it's not even Holloween yet !! Yes, it's good when something sells..happy We have a show this weekend, it's only a one day show..but it is usually good for me. It's called the 'Ressurection Funky Junk' . Isn't that a cool name?? It's a fund raiser for the Church on the Rock. They have a large group of people that work on the show and other events....it's amazing what all they do !

Do you have an online site to look at what you all have for sale Viv?

Treasa's photo
Tue 10/15/13 10:06 AM
Those bikers didn't take up near as much room as the semi's are. lol glad to see it

Treasa's photo
Tue 10/15/13 09:51 AM

Treasa's photo
Sat 10/12/13 06:24 PM

Sorry to hear that Treasa. Take care of yourself ok?
I'm trying my best Betty, thanks.

Treasa's photo
Sat 10/12/13 06:04 PM

:angel: Hello everyone!!!! Hope you are all well. No one online every time I log on. :angel: Hope to catch up soon. :angel:

Het Treasa , nice to see you. How are things ?

Things are looking up. I've been injured since late April, spending almost 4 months on my back, won't go into details, but so ready to be able to get out and about without hurting myself. lol Hope everyone else has been fine.

Treasa's photo
Sat 10/12/13 04:49 PM
:angel: Hello everyone!!!! Hope you are all well. No one online every time I log on. :angel: Hope to catch up soon. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Fri 08/09/13 08:12 PM
Hi Betty B long time no talk. Hope all is well.

Treasa's photo
Sun 06/30/13 07:48 PM
Hello everyone!!!! :angel: :angel:

Treasa's photo
Sat 06/01/13 07:45 PM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: yeap we have lots of advicewhoa

:angel: yep :angel:

Treasa's photo
Sat 06/01/13 07:43 PM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: yeap we have lots of advicewhoa

:angel: yep :angel:

Treasa's photo
Sat 06/01/13 07:41 PM
Hi Sage, how have you been?

Treasa's photo
Sat 06/01/13 07:38 PM
:angel: Death doesn't care how old you are or what sex you are. When it's your time, it's your time. But that doesn't make it any easier for the loved one being left behind. July my husband will have been gone 6 years. I'm not looking for another him, I'm just looking for someone to make me happy and share life with. Good luck all. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Sat 06/01/13 07:32 PM
I too am looking for a great guy who is willing to help inside if I help outside. Are there any guys in NE OK that fit the bill?
:angel:

Treasa's photo
Sat 06/01/13 07:23 PM
How has everyone been doing? Or have you all forgotten me?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20