Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 02:58 PM
the show is awesome, it has that great test of #Britanica and no other Top Gear show will surpass its unique test and Jeremy is just one of those behind such a sweet production. but his reaction should not be condoned whatsoever. once allowed to take up the position, the #failure for BBC to find another even greater talent than Jeremy out there. In addition, chances of such nature will manifest in future among other presenter because he has just planted a seed in to the younger generation that, even if they did something stupid, they will be forgiven as long as their fans petitioned. #absurd!

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 12:04 PM

Shame for using the word 'deformity' when
referring to transgenders.

Their preferences simply do not match
their physiognomy. So they try to get it
right.

No different than the gay community.
Choices, people.
soufie .. You are a beautiful person and I agree with you 100% . ... those who identify as transgender are in fact born with NORMAL anatomy .. That in itself negates the use of the word deformity ... ..absolutely unnecessary .

normal anatomy for a female is a vagina,, if you are born with a penis though you allegedly are a female,, you have a deformity

its the very definition

people with tails have 'normal' anatomy for monkeys, but its still a deformity for a person,,,
Ms, from the science perspective you might be "right" but from the Biblica point of view? Woman came from man.
In short the arguement to say if one has two organs is either normal or not...we can't never deny the fact that abnormality exists...if we go deeper in to it, we may even descover that some people here are not abnormal. though the extent of that abnormality matters a lot...that is why we have this topic. I wish you knew what happened there. (case closed now?) ;)
*you're amazing* *hug*

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 02:20 AM
Plain for a layman to understand Sheik.

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 02:13 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 03/10/15 02:14 AM

Shame for using the word 'deformity' when
referring to transgenders.

Their preferences simply do not match
their physiognomy. So they try to get it
right.

No different than the gay community.
Choices, people.
soufie .. You are a beautiful person and I agree with you 100% . ... those who identify as transgender are in fact born with NORMAL anatomy .. That in itself negates the use of the word deformity ... ..absolutely unnecessary .
be honest with yourself dear. being born with two organs is not normal. If it was, we were not even going to talk about it here nor was that lady's membership at the gym going to be suspended. It's just that when we talk about it, certain members of society (like you) perceive this as normal.

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 12:37 AM
sense!

no photo
Mon 03/09/15 09:59 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 03/09/15 10:00 AM
do you mind if your wife and I used the same locker?
:)

no photo
Mon 03/09/15 09:58 AM
Lomeo someone will rise an "off topic" flag for you. hahahahahaha!
if you want an off topic issues where we can speak Nyanja,

no photo
Mon 03/09/15 07:08 AM

this is like many debates they legislate. it favors some without consideration of the impact on many.
there will be those pervs who claim transgender confusion and accost whichever gender, then more easily get away with things under protection of laws made to protect the transgender people.
honestly, what the guy is saying is simple, "let them be the way they want to be but he would not want his wife to share the locker with any of them *not knowing where he places his female children in that regard...I for one will agree with people advocating that people with such a condition should decide which sex they should have when they are old enough the decide. making lockers for "both sexes" folks will definitely cause more arm thn good to the society...in fact, they if traces of male dominance is detected in them, it's better they keep the male organ. else, they will have sex or rape all your daughters or, your daughters will probably like having such friends who can act the role of both a "boyfriend or girlfriend." ho that sucks big time.
someone pass me some vodka please!

Here is a post from FB from someone who agrees with your assessment. The difference is that he has a solution. He received 500 likes to his comment when I first saw it a few hours ago.

Daniel Harrison: "I'm fine with equality, but I would not feel comfortable with my wife changing alone in a locker room with a man, regardless of what gender he identifies with. The rights of one community should not encroach on the rights of another. They should include a transgender locker room."

no photo
Mon 03/09/15 06:59 AM
Romeo you have gotten yourself a friend Antoniocassano!
Zambia iliche mushe Mr Romeo. Ba President batu che ndiye bamene sibanvela mushe.

no photo
Mon 03/09/15 05:22 AM
unknown_romeo, by using that language you have made my day surely pal! "Boi mulli bwaanji....ine ni zed ka...nkhalaa kuti Iwe..." (how are you my friend(s)...I come from Zambia *lie of course, and where do you come from?)
nichokela ku Zambia boi. :)

no photo
Mon 03/09/15 02:16 AM
Image how simple the Illuminati manage to do that. make them law makers. full stop!

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 10:33 PM
yeah Mr unknown_Lomeo

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 02:05 PM
Ms Harmony, if you were the owner of the Gym what would you have done without making the lady loose her membership and not making the other person feel offended or "abused?"

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 12:26 PM
I feel of the two organs, there is one which is more effective than the other. for example, if Drs see that the more dormant one is Female and the person can even have children from their womb, why not terminate the other?
year no law because am sure all these bi things are likely to be caused by Illuminati NWO. They control the foods and drinks we and every aspect of our life. the route against nature has already been designed by "them."

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 12:07 PM
...and deciding to be both should be illegal.

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 11:33 AM
I feel when one is born that way, their "sex" shouldn't be decided by their parents as the case of that "boy." rather, they should grow up to a certain age when they can decide whether to be male of female. The issue of letting one person have both sexes will bring confusion as it has already.

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 10:03 AM
someone educate me on "transgender" please. how does this condition (if it is a condition) come about and can someone decide to eliminate one sexual organ and keep the other one, or even decide to keep both if they are all active?
Should people choose or be made to choose one organ than keeping both sexes to avoid incidents like what happened at Planet Fitness? What is your take?
Source of the story: CNN
This follows a case in which a Michigan woman lost her gym membership over the said, "inappropriate manner" in which she complained about a transgender woman in the locker room.

no photo
Sat 03/07/15 04:20 AM
I do agree with SheikOfLaBroquerie on this one. Jehovah God is God and Jesus is by no means God. No wonder he once said, "non is righteous but only He (God) who sent me."
Jesus referred himself as god to mean that he was executing God's will and therefore that does no make him to be God. He even went on to say, "No one knows the day (when he will be sent back to fetch his home) not even the angels in Heaven but only God himself.
Matthew 24:36
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 06:15 AM
Folks what do you make of the assertion that, "Charity pardons all sin?"

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 07:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 03/05/15 07:33 AM
LOL! I would rather walk barefoot than wear that. *women will always be girls hahahahahaha!