Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 03/04/15 09:33 AM
from what one can tell is that, most of these men and women commenting here are arrivals with their opposite sex and one sex thinks the other has more privileges and the other is disadvantaged. hence, this seem to make both sexes loose focus. Their happiness is now centered on food. however, their some man and women here who have proved to have "that" focus and are what I am really interested in this thread. Keepitatapa (keep it up)!

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 12:16 PM
from the comments one can tell that some of "us" are not ready for a serious relationship. "we" seem like "we're" cracking some hard things out there. Hahahaha! but thanks God (*sorry if you're an Atheists) we have people like #no1phD. From your reasoning Sir I have gotten something. I will be very proud o myself to learn from women what they really need/want in men than sound like they are a thorn in men's buttocks! :)
"...woman that cares about
my needs as much as I care for
her needs..." these is so much meaning in this message Mr. ^5

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 01:30 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 03/01/15 01:35 AM
what do men really want in women?
what do women really want in men?
*from your own perspective

no photo
Sat 02/28/15 11:46 PM
Venezuela no go zone for Dick

no photo
Sun 02/15/15 12:06 PM

If Pop Francis walk up today and decided for the church that all Catholic "monks" should start having children, what would be your reaction?
.. what are they going to do with all those poor" choir boys.."

WHAT YOU WERE THINKING IT..LOL

... those naughty naughty monks..:angel:
now that's crazy to the maximum even if thinking is unlimited LOL!

no photo
Sun 02/15/15 11:58 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_celibacy_(Catholic_Church

Theological and scriptural foundations

Theologically, the Church teaches that priesthood is a ministry conformed to the life and work of Jesus Christ. Priests as sacramental ministers act in persona Christi, that is in the person of Christ. Thus the life of the priest conforms, the Church believes, to the chastity of Christ himself. The sacrifice of married life is for the "sake of the Kingdom" (Luke 18:28 30, Matthew 19:27 30), and to follow the example of Jesus Christ in being "married" to the Church, viewed by Catholicism and many Christian traditions as the "Bride of Christ" (following Ephesians 5:25-33 and Revelation 21:9, together with the spousal imagery at Mark 2:19-20, cf. Matthew 9:14-15).[20]

Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (later Pope Benedict XVI) in Salt of the Earth saw this practice as based on Jesus' words in Matthew 19:12: "Some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it." He linked this celibacy "because of the kingdom of heaven" with God's choice to confer the Old Testament priesthood on a specific tribe, that of Levi, which unlike the other tribes received no land from God, but which had "God himself as its inheritance" (Numbers 1:48 53).

Paul, within a context of having "no command from the Lord" (1 Cor 7:25), recommends celibacy, but acknowledges that it is not God's gift to all within the church: "For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that. But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am ... I want you to be without care. He who is unmarried cares for the things of the Lord how he may please the Lord. But he who is married cares about the things of the world how he may please his wife. There is a difference between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit. But she who is married cares about the things of the world how she may please her husband. And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction." 1 Corinthians 7:7 8, 7:32 35

Now you know why Rome is collectively pooping itself on the Idea that Jesus might have been married to Mary Magdalene!laugh
Now you know why they stamped her a Prostitute!
what a message Mr Conrad thanks for that one short!

no photo
Sun 02/15/15 11:58 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_celibacy_(Catholic_Church

Theological and scriptural foundations

Theologically, the Church teaches that priesthood is a ministry conformed to the life and work of Jesus Christ. Priests as sacramental ministers act in persona Christi, that is in the person of Christ. Thus the life of the priest conforms, the Church believes, to the chastity of Christ himself. The sacrifice of married life is for the "sake of the Kingdom" (Luke 18:28 30, Matthew 19:27 30), and to follow the example of Jesus Christ in being "married" to the Church, viewed by Catholicism and many Christian traditions as the "Bride of Christ" (following Ephesians 5:25-33 and Revelation 21:9, together with the spousal imagery at Mark 2:19-20, cf. Matthew 9:14-15).[20]

Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (later Pope Benedict XVI) in Salt of the Earth saw this practice as based on Jesus' words in Matthew 19:12: "Some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it." He linked this celibacy "because of the kingdom of heaven" with God's choice to confer the Old Testament priesthood on a specific tribe, that of Levi, which unlike the other tribes received no land from God, but which had "God himself as its inheritance" (Numbers 1:48 53).

Paul, within a context of having "no command from the Lord" (1 Cor 7:25), recommends celibacy, but acknowledges that it is not God's gift to all within the church: "For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that. But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am ... I want you to be without care. He who is unmarried cares for the things of the Lord how he may please the Lord. But he who is married cares about the things of the world how he may please his wife. There is a difference between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit. But she who is married cares about the things of the world how she may please her husband. And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction." 1 Corinthians 7:7 8, 7:32 35

Now you know why Rome is collectively pooping itself on the Idea that Jesus might have been married to Mary Magdalene!laugh
Now you know why they stamped her a Prostitute!
what a message Mr Conrad thanks for that one short!

no photo
Sun 02/15/15 01:34 AM
does anyone know a web site where I can get a Degree in ICT?
Then #pay after I finish the course to get the certificate

no photo
Sun 02/15/15 01:29 AM
does anyone know a web site where I can get a Degree in ICT?
#pay after I finish the course

no photo
Sun 02/15/15 12:57 AM
nice one DavidCommaGeek thanks. so you mean the "element" of its holiness comes in if one get married by a priest?
LOL!

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 09:17 PM
how political or holy is your marriage? ...and if you're married, do you see your marriage as either political or holy?

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 01:36 PM

The problem is, you are buying the media hype about how bad the police are. "Hands up, don't shoot" was a false narrative. "Black lives matter" assumes, falsely, that police just randomly shoot black men at will. That's not even close to true. For every million civilian interactions with police, MAYBE one will result in a fatality, and probably because that person poses a threat to the officer. You are more than welcome to come over here and see for yourself, rather than criticize what you don't know because you are on a completely different continent.
Mr Mad I didn't mention any race. If you have read the post carefully, what I am trying to say is that some police act so brutally like bull dogs that have been given a powerful drug such that they even forget about treasuring life...I that sense, I didn't specify I just generalized (mistake) because I was including the police in my neighborhood not just in the USA.

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 01:31 PM

I do agree with you folks #not all are...must have said some police are...#Apologies please don't shoot my _ss

It takes something to apologize in a public forum, good for you.
cool Mr Bricky

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 10:37 AM

Whilst criticizing American law enforcement from abroad, let's also discuss law enforcement in Africa.

The nigerian police, especially the interrogation squads, don't have the best reputation, for their treatment of
"civilians".

Liberian police and human rights?:laughing:

And, of course, Sudan has a stellar reputation for their treatment of "civilians".
:laughing:

not just police in the US pal even here they suck like they come from the same mother just like some politicians are.

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 09:18 AM
I do agree with you folks #not all are...must have said some police are...#Apologies please don't shoot my _ss

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 02:29 AM
I have never come across a police person who is sane! Their talk is always #command. they act like dogs even a dog is better. if they are in a group when their master (politician) command them to kill, they do just that and they can even kill their own relative *licensed to kill.
The video I saw on TV where an Indian man was beaten up, the video that I saw of a harmless Mexican man being gunned down is so inhumane.
I think the Mexican guy was very unfortunate! the police want to Medea to report that their killing is not based race so they are trying to defuse to the tension of the black murders.
playing with people's psychology. foolish!

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 12:26 AM

I'm not Catholic, but there is no Biblical basis for the celibacy requirements of the Church. Those are man made, not God made rules.

would seem so dumb if I disagreed with you Sir

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 12:24 AM
Definitely Mr DavidCommaGeek go ahead:)

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 09:56 PM
If Pop Francis walk up today and decided for the church that all Catholic "monks" should start having children, what would be your reaction?

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 06:07 AM
Do you agree?