Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 02:54 AM
why can't you respond to the subject instead and not the author to become the subject?
I am a racist to everyone including my own race :).

funky are you too funky such that you forget the subject and become terribly frank about your own topic?
*you're missed my printheth (princes).

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 02:20 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 03/30/14 02:22 PM

.. I would reply but I'm not a . Britt..
it's open haha! besides this is too long for the Brits to read.

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 02:10 PM
African men bring your ladies to your home (Africa) country please and do not travel to settle oversees just in order to re-leave yourselves from the economic crisis you are facing in your country. Don't cheat the innocent ladies who deserve true love.
To women, don't pretend to want 'love' white old men in the name so that you can milk their pension and build yourselves luxury homes and buy posh cars back in Africa with coloured children who have no fathers.
Old folks Black or White be careful of the kind of lady/guy you want to date because some youngsters nowadays are too ambitious and can just ruin everything you have worked for your entire life.
#Be sure it is true love!

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:22 PM

it's not creepy as you have a friend in common , that is OK and is considered normal , but it would be better to inform the friend in common about that before sending the message ..
makes sense Brotherman.

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:20 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 03/30/14 01:22 AM

Hi i am an indian boy 18 yrs old. Always ready to play some naughty games in the bed.
go to England then and find yourself one like...

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 12:31 AM
I didn't know where to put this thread because it doesn't fit anywhere so I tried in Jokes and Funny Stories.
My Brit folks am so damn stranded and 'left on the cold' because the lady I was getting along with well on this site, the only one I hoped that things could work out well has opted to date her female friend since the legalisation of gay marriage in Britain.
she is has now joined "the Society of Endangering Human Species" and she hope never to give birth because she will just adopt
children (I hope not from Zambia) to make up for her parenthood.
---------------------------------
#Note: if you're not a Brit don't dare say anything silly because I can only joke with the Brits to this extent. Whatever you will say, I will consider it as racist remark.

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:10 PM

i am an attractive, slim 18 year old female. i have had my fair share of spice boys. i don't doubt there are nice males of all ages BUT as my fantasies are about nice gentle naughty 60+ year olds. that's all i am looking for. within 1 hour of torquay x
ho dear! #life is NOT a fantasy. too young and I wonder what you're up to.

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 01:40 PM
where are you my British wives? I can hardly see you here show yourselves my queens. else, you will be deported to Scotland.

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 12:07 AM

hi am a God fearing lady.Looking for a God fearing man between 30 to 60

Why would a woman want a man who is old enough to be her father or grandfather?
Dodo, don't be a victim of such girls. Am sorry to say this but this kind of a situation has many sides:
-the girl would want to have a stable relationship because men of that age range are stable and some just want to settle (good timing for a young lady).
-with that age difference, a man will have to deal with "inter-generation conflict." The girl's test will be far more different to that of a guy. She would be rather more "out going" than you.
-challenges in financial terms as she would rather spend much of her money on looking attractive while as a man, would like to invest in long term things like building a home, taking your kids to a good school etc.
however, if you find a responsible one who is like that one described in the Bible, you're lucky! :)

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 11:54 PM

Am from Ghana - Africa and i want a white christian single who is ready for serious relationship and is ready to come and see me.
sometimes God even wonders why we attach what conditions to the type of people we want in life. as a result may end up with a frustrated life. If you ask Him for a man, God will give you. If you ask God for a man with strings attached, He will say, "give me a minute or a second"...and do you know what that mean?
am not criticising your choices but just want you to think twice while you ignore your local men out there, shattering your heart to those potential husbands. if Jesus, had pre-conditions before coming to earth like, "everyone should be white or just beautiful/handsome... I wonder if we were going to be saved.
good luck Ms.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 11:33 PM

check me out and tell me what you think. i take critism well.
you're cute, lovable and adorable sweetheart. the problem could be that you may have "this" self-esteem that at times makes you think you can live single forever because you don't need a man in your life. but when reality hits you on your face, you feel the emptiness and you develop the feeling to be loved. but since "all men" seem to be the "same," this freaks you out and you become too careful and selective with what type of a guy should date you.
In all, you're such a wonderful and one of the most treasured being a good guy can ever find. All you need to do is open up but don't let your #being careful overshadow your happiness.
good luck sweetie ;)

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 06:05 AM

I dont get it some one from africa bashing the US. you need to fix your own country be for you bash mine.
although am in Africa, I don't consider myself one. I am just a citizen of earth. I may not reside from where you are or by no means have the intentions of coming there but the fact is whatever happens somewhere, affects us all in one way or the other. besides, I am a historian. :)

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 05:07 AM

because we're busy trying to take over Texas... someone has to do it... is this something y'all talk about up there in Maryland? Is Texas politics something y'all discuss at the coffee shops and bars?

You brought it up here, which is why we're talking about it.

ok, whats your thoughts on it?

offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic

This thread is about Alaska not Texas.
"Taxers" you need to be "taxed" for not sticking to the topic. :)

You mean,The non-Topic?slaphead
hahaha! stop tickling!

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 04:38 AM

because we're busy trying to take over Texas... someone has to do it... is this something y'all talk about up there in Maryland? Is Texas politics something y'all discuss at the coffee shops and bars?

You brought it up here, which is why we're talking about it.

ok, whats your thoughts on it?

offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic

This thread is about Alaska not Texas.
"Taxers" you need to be "taxed" for not sticking to the topic. :)

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 01:17 PM

anyway, back to topic... why do you think we should just hand over Alaska?
you need to if Alaskans want to just like Crimeans did. Isn't that democracy, you give people what they want...and the US foreign policy, in one of its close states that it protests the interest of the #minorities.

Crimea was it's own nation, Alaska is not... Crimea parliament Voted UNANIMOUSLY to join with Russia... Alaska will not do that... the US doesn't have any say in what Crimea does, as Russia has no say in what the Alaskans do... your trying to compare apples to oranges here...

besides, king barry has already given 7 islands to Russia...http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-giveaway-oil-rich-islands-to-russia/
yeah you're right Mig. hey realistically speaking Crimea was already Russia. but the updates I received from my folks in the US and via Sky new (news agency run by my silly Brits bunches of lies) updated me that Alaska was petitioning blablabla. but if that is coming from you American fela, then I think you're right. however, you must give a bit part of it to Russia if those people want to be part of Russia . hahaha! don't worry! the bear will not put his finger of Alaska :)

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 01:01 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 03/27/14 01:05 PM

anyway, back to topic... why do you think we should just hand over Alaska?
you need to if Alaskans want to just like Crimeans did. Isn't that democracy, you give people what they want...and the US foreign policy, in one of its clauses states that it protests the interest of the #minorities.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 12:52 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 03/27/14 12:56 PM

he's just mad that Zambia isn't British anymore... misses the crumpets and tea....

and the scones
hahaha! shut up your highness don't boast about the scorns that you don't even know how to bake. I even wonder if at all you have ever stepped into a kitchen.

Scones that you can't spell you mean
don't blame me. do you know what? The language you're teaching me has no consistency. One word can mean a lot of things. differently spelled but sounding the same. so in that context I would say, you're grammatically and syntactically mmmmm "clever." But in reality I meant scones hey. *silly you. no wonder you're my "lecture."
I got it! why not? that was straight forward thing. must I repeat or simply say yes to your sarcasm without replying that way. I think you need some mosquito bites.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 12:47 PM

he's just mad that Zambia isn't British anymore... misses the crumpets and tea....

and the scones
hahaha! shut up your highness don't boast about the scorns that you don't even know how to bake. I even wonder if at all you have ever stepped into a kitchen.

Scones that you can't spell you mean
don't blame me. do you know what? The language you're teaching me has no consistency. One word can mean a lot of things. differently spelled but sounding the same. so in that context I would say, you're grammatically and syntactically mmmmm "clever." But in reality I meant scones hey. *silly you. no wonder you're my "lecture."

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 12:40 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 03/27/14 12:41 PM

the questions are, "#why would the Alaskans want to join Russia and what will be Whitehouse's reaction? Will they ignore this cessation just like they did to Crimea or they will grant the right to the Alaskans?"

Almost every one of your topics that I have seen have some sort of under handed dig at the US.
What's your problem.

Franky, Mingle2's "Politics" forum isn't exactly the mecca of sanity. laugh

I couldn't really say what I wanted too. I would have been banned for life. Therefore I chose my words very carefully.
It winds me up when the US or the UK try to help others and the first chance they get they take a huge crap on us from a great height.
Who would be the first to try and help his country if they needed it.
Sure we mess up a lot but in general or hearts are in the right place.
From a very proud and free Brit.
Franky i have no problem with the US people whatsoever...am just amused and how it tries to act like a "big bully at high school." As for the Brits, o stop eit! you're so damn silly folks so stupid I love Brits so damn much :)

you have no problem yet you call them the bully at high school.
I rest my case your honour
I will not talk much your highness but I think we differ in the way we perceive US govt. Am not a hatter though but I just try to analyse things critically why they don't seem to make sense to me. that's why those questions. I hope you understand "my queen."

Don't patronise me, I'm far to clever for you.
By the way, patronise means being spoken down too.

goodness me! I am now in the English lecture. fantastic! so by virtue of you even thinking of that word "patronise" what come into my mind is that you feel that way to a large extent because I didn't even have the slightest thought in me thinking of that rather, low word my queen. *guilty conscious hey :)

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 12:35 PM

and the scones