Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 05:50 AM
Definitely Dodo, look at this: The mainstream Medea and uncle Sam will always try to hide the truth from the people.
"The police SAID that the shooting appeared to have been #motivated by “an ongoing neighbor dispute over parking,” #but that they were investigating whether religious hatred had contributed to the killings.
So how do you make that statement or speculate before establishing the facts? In the end, note this that in the end, it will turn out to be a "neighbor dispute over parking." possible LIE!

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 01:09 AM
you're right karmafury!

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 12:15 AM
Just call a spade a spade! The guy killed the students based on Islamophobia but the mainstream media want to conceal the truth.
they say you can't tell buy looking but that guy (killer) looks like a f_____ hatter!

no photo
Wed 02/11/15 05:28 AM
Zambia is one of the colonies of Britain. It got it's independence in 1964. As a landlocked country located in the Southern central part of Africa, Zambia shares its borders with countries like Botswana, Namibia, Angola, Congo DR, Zimbabwe, Mozambque, Malawi and Tanzania.
Zambia's currency is Kwacha. Its major export is copper which makes it the second largest producer of copper in Africa. Zambia is also rich in other natural resources ranging.
In the Tourism industry, Zambia has lost to offer to it's local and international tourists. It has about 7 rivers like the Zambezi river, Kafue, Luapula, Chambeshi, Luangua and many more. It also has lakes that can spoil both local and international tourists like Lake Bangweulu, Lake Tanganyika (shared with Tanzania,) Mweru, and Mweru Wantipa, Lake Kariba (man made lake) and others not mentioned.
If you want to visit Zambia, you must definitely reach Livingstone in the Southern part of the country where you are going to be perplexed by the beautiful mighty "Mosi-Oa-Tunya" (The Smoke that Thunders) falls famously known as the Victoria falls named after the Queen Victoria of England by Dr David Livingstone. Livingstone was one of the earliest Europeans to see the falls in 1855. The falls is about 1690 metres wide and its highest point of about 103 metres.
Zambia has about 72 tribes and only 7 (Nyanja *Chewa Tonga, Bemba, Lunda, Kaonde, Lozi, Luvale) are official languages.
#ForAdventurousPeople

no photo
Mon 02/09/15 12:36 AM
no Drogba didn't feature in this tournament because he retired from international matches (from the country level). messi_is_a_tim_1888

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 03:35 PM
the both teams played terribly well but it was going to be one team carrying the day.
Congratulations to H. Renard and C�te D'Ivoire!

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 09:01 AM
ho wait in the Lord... Wait patiently for him, and He...shall give thee thy heart's desires, He shall give thee thy heart's desires! #sing along! :)

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 08:57 AM
Confide in God + Jesus Christ = happiness & no much stress...and if you're looking for a gentleman to be with in life, God will give you all your desires. #wait in the Lord. xo

no photo
Thu 05/01/14 01:28 PM

Cr7 at his debut stadium man that guy will destroy atletico with di maria n bale behind him
CR7 is a "silly ball terrorist" with his BBC group.

no photo
Thu 05/01/14 01:25 PM

Athletico will just edge it. Simione will outsmart Real me thinks!!
I am also wish that Atletico Madrid gets it.

no photo
Thu 05/01/14 05:24 AM

hiiiiiiii
hello sweetheart.

no photo
Thu 05/01/14 03:15 AM
It has been a remarkable season for European club's show off of not only their good, expensive and talented professional players, but the question still remains: will it be Atletico Madrid or Real Madrid to get this cup? #May 24th, 2014 is DDay for one of the two teams to be crowned UEFA champs!

no photo
Thu 04/03/14 03:24 AM

Hey,am single, am looking for a man to call my own and love for life, age between 22 to 30 ,jokers,liars,scammers keep off
you're cute but am a "scarmmer" though I don't scam money, I can scam your heart :)

no photo
Thu 04/03/14 03:21 AM

Still single and looking for Mr. Right......I think he got lost what
hahahaha! help in searching for him but if you find him, don't kidnap him. ;)

no photo
Thu 04/03/14 03:20 AM

Uk ..single :(
...and are you Ms right?

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 06:42 AM
When David Livingstone come to Zambia he had two men who where always following him behind Susi and Chuma. surprisingly, these two men were always walking behind him at a distance for one reason! Livingstone was "passing air" too much because of the healthy food he ate in Africa such that when he went back to Europe, he reported about how healthy Africans looked.

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 05:04 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 04/01/14 05:06 AM
I agree with Amoscarine. Yoga will definitely do...and try to interact more with nature and find more time to talks to yourself and try to find out how things work the way they do.
*sorry for poking your profile by mistake you highness (funkyfranky).

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 04:57 AM

To truly love yourself is one of the hardest things to do
Especially when your hearts filled with disappointments of you
We search for happiness far and wide
Thinking we can find it with a girl or a guy
But the truth is, emotions are found with in
And how we see ourselves determines if this battle we will win
Day by day we often think of everyone else
Not realizing your just stepping on your own self
We CHOSE to be happy, people cannot be depended on
And loving yourself will help that battle to be won
Start with forgiveness and let it grow
There is no reason to hold on to the things we can’t control
Our emotions follow our thoughts so focus on the good
And rebuke any thoughts that appear to be rude
Love cannot be found from others, it is found with in
And it starts by letting go of all of our sins

sweet.

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 04:50 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 04/01/14 04:51 AM

likely possibilities:

seeking an adult sexual relationship for an agenda other than sex as one of the trimmings of an adult sexual relationship.

a. serial killer
b. very confused
c. in it for the money
d. come make my ego shine
e. I just wanted to hate on you

You choose.
non of the above. but if you included 'f' for friendship, then I would go for eit!

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 03:18 AM

African men bring your ladies to your home (Africa) country please and do not travel to settle oversees just in order to re-leave yourselves from the economic crisis you are facing in your country. Don't cheat the innocent ladies who deserve true love.
To women, don't pretend to want 'love' white old men in the name so that you can milk their pension and build yourselves luxury homes and buy posh cars back in Africa with coloured children who have no fathers.
Old folks Black or White be careful of the kind of lady/guy you want to date because some youngsters nowadays are too ambitious and can just ruin everything you have worked for your entire life.
#Be sure it is true love!

Well, this seems to be very much directed at Africans.

Nero, how do you feel when someone posts about a scammer and just assumes that this person must be for Nigeria or Ghana? Haven't heard anyone accuse Zambia. :smile:
I wrote this because it has been the trend among some individuals in Africa of cause. not forgetting that we have white African and so on. as a result of this, some women outside africa think that if someone from Africa "falls in love" with them like online, they have mixed feelings one of which is, "he is likely to disappoint me when he comes this side and or maybe he is just looking for a way to find himself in greener pastures."
there are some who genuinely fall in love without strings attached but we cannot stop sensitizing people on some of the demerits of falling in love with some good guy out there. women especially are so much gullible to such cases. though they have also become sophisticated because of #money