Community > Posts By > RenoirGarland

RenoirGarland's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:21 AM
From the above posts... "Hardware Expert" hahahahhaha

If you NEED the MCSE to advance then good. If not then why?

Really, I've been in the computer industry for over 20 years. Yes, Zenith Heathkit, to Vic, TI, PC, Compaq... A+ certification is "ok" but WHY? These programs were developed to take "NO" it all to "know" it a little... LOL

Really, decide what it is that you need to get you from point A to point B. IF it includes any of the above then YES. If NOT then go to college and get a degree. NEVER skimp on the education factor in today's job market when the higher hand is held by a person with a college degree......

RenoirGarland's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:00 AM
Dryer Temperatures

RenoirGarland's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:47 PM
Exhilarating

RenoirGarland's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:41 AM
It's called "Practicing Medicine" for a reason.

The medical industry also had no idea my father was dying of a super bacteria until he was dead.

Let me ask you a question this way....

IF.. IF there was a vaccine to possibly... POSSIBLY keep your child safe from 20%, 10%, 40$ or even 5% of Herpes, or HIV then would you do it?

I think current standings say that 1 in 10 people have an STD in the USA.

What about people in England getting their dog a vaccine for Rabies? Where the disease is almost non-existent.

What about Polio vaccine. Look at how many people actually get it today. WAY under 1000 per year. BUT we still give it !!!!

RenoirGarland's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:07 AM
As for people getting it later in life. If they are a carrier of the virus it can be passed to males. I've read a few cases where men have contracted mouth and throat cancers. yea, kinda sick I know. But with that shot could she be protecting her husband of the future? Flash to the future! The men I've read about get it also in their 50's. So now you might think. "The husband or even wife now have a deadly disease, and children may lose a parent."

Brings things into a bigger picture. I'd hate to be a grandparent and think. "If I had only gotten my child the shot."

But what if the shot is what all the NAY sayers say it is! Then you're a parent that is now with a ...............

If it were me.. I'd be leaning towards it. But I'm in Texas and we are forced to have this task completed.

RenoirGarland's photo
Mon 03/23/09 05:54 AM
I think there was a law that actually made this mandatory in Texas.

As for the shot... From what I have heard there is not enough data to say that this product really works. Everything seems to be yes and no. I'm not in the health care industry so if new data has been released recently then a good quality health care provider should know.

I'd try and talk to people with kids that may have had the shot already. It would be great if this product really does what they say.

I would definitely look at the allergic reactions to make sure that if you decide to do so you are aware of anything that may arise and be able to act accordingly.

As with any vaccine there can be a possibility of reaction. I always ask the doctors how long those reactions might take to appear. If it is a few hours then I'd consider being withing help range. Eat at the hospital restaurant and look around the gift shop. NOT taking the child back to school or leaving them alone.

As with any medications. I'm always on the safe side.

I sure hope this product works.

RenoirGarland's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:57 PM
Test of TIME? That would be BOWIE...

Probably the MOST liked Singer, Writer, Player, etc... of OUR time was Johnny Cash. Ever go to a concert? He spanned all types of people. You would see people with purple hair and razor blades, People with cowboy boots, Blacks, Whites, Browns, Reds... I even seen a few people that looked like Rockey Horror Picture show actors. lol

U2??? Freeeeaking Heck!

RenoirGarland's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:30 PM
What ya breeding?

Siberian Hamsters?

RenoirGarland's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:42 PM
Edited by RenoirGarland on Mon 03/02/09 10:43 PM
Wait a minute??? A PC Guy Turning MAC? After 30 years of PC??? Hmmmmmm..... Since the IBM PC Junior was only introduced in 1983.. Also there is another company that produced a 2 processor unit... Were you using that?? (Leaving out the name to test.)

Really, I see a lot of ppl that say they were in computers for years. If you are no probs man. But I do like to test to find the true blue people out there. You can understand that.......

RenoirGarland's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:56 PM
It really depends. Are you charging them $125.00 per hour to fix their errors like I do? If so smile and say, "Here's your bill."

RenoirGarland's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:52 PM
It's amazing what women do..... I think it's to drive men crazy and then they will take over the world...

RenoirGarland's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:48 AM
Notquite-

True there is energy that is in a lifeless body. It's called decomposition. That energy is so much less. For decay is energy. But truly you can't say that a steak rotting on the counter or even a whole cow left to rot has the same amount of energy as when it was alive. A dead corpse you must agree has not even 1/10 of the energy it did when it was alive. So, what happened to the other energy? It can't be explained.

But here you have given me another point of interest. Science has proven that when amputees are given new limbs or organs that traits from the previous owner can be transferred. For example an arm. One person for a fact ended up knitting. He never had the urge to knit before his newly acquired limb. Even woodworking etc...

The reason I state this is because science has learned what nature knew all along. They just needed proof. This learning experience came over 50 years after an organ transplant. Now if you want a limb transplant it is now over 10 years before they found this information to study.

JUST like electricity. At one point the ONLY way to know there was electricity without getting shocked or plug in a device to measure the electricity was to have FAITH that it was there. Now we have devices that can see electricity without getting shocked. Imagine working on power lines in the old days. No cell phones or CB's to communicate back to the branch to see if the electricity was shut off before a lineman or repairman worked on the pole. So faith was even used by science. I know this is somewhat of a bad example. But it is how we learned the FAITH concept when I was young in electronics. AND we did not have many of the devices that are used today.

Remember when RADON detectors came out? You imagine going to someones house and say. "I have a device that can detect a gas that is odorless, and you can not see it or smell it. It's ALL yours for $69.95." People would have laughed at you and closed the door.

Maybe one day science will detect souls that walk among us via electronic devices. AND be able to communicate with them.

It took over 40 years after the "discovery" of infrared to utilize it for a viewable technology. How do I know this? My father was the one to "utilize" it first when he worked for Texas Instruments. BUT the one thing that comes to mind. SOMEONE had to have the idea to try and develop the technology.

RenoirGarland's photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:54 AM
That's exactly what it is. It peaked in the 70's, the scientific community to disregard any religious teachings in order to justify the killing of animals for experimental use. There are also other ramifications that I won't elaborate upon. It's ALL to justify an industry that God would not approve.

Prior to Christianity in Europe the ancient arts where practiced. These people where very knowledgeable. BUT groups of people, (tribal mostly), would fight for dominance. So in order to overpower and dominate ANY people the beliefs of those people where also destroyed. The practice continues today. YOU should understand this.

I think you are a Wiccan? You must also understand that the Christians, (at that time, unlike the ones today), where pursued and killed by Rome. Rome being PAGAN at that time. Wicca also worshiped a God in ancient times. So the PAGANS are the ones that tried to destroy your religion.

Those Christians of yesterday only spread the word of God that was taught to them by Jesus. They never destroyed anyone in the name of their God. They never judged.

Now the Christians we have today only spread the post Catholic "information" that has been watered down by religions created circa 1950's. WHY? To increase their
revenues in their churches. How do they get these revenues to increase? By condemning other religions by doing what God has not intended. As Biblically stated.

As for the Catholics. Remember that during the post-Roman empire age there where 2 major fighting factions. for thousands of years. Religion was used to define what side people where on.

The oldest religion we have today are being persecuted to no extent by a religion founded around 600AD. That religion was not part of the European struggle.

Darwinism, aka non-believers, aka atheists wish to eradicate religions from the earth, even yours.

RenoirGarland's photo
Tue 02/10/09 11:34 PM
Edited by RenoirGarland on Tue 02/10/09 11:35 PM
What's funny is there are a lot of people believe in the Yes/ Yes.No / No.Yes / No ... theory for global warming. BUT they won't follow the same for God. They say, "Well if global warming is a myth then why not just do something about it anyway. That way if it IS true then we still have a chance." Well guess what... WHY not do that for a God also? It shows how closed minded they are.

Science also teaches us that Energy never dissipates, it's only transferred. So that mean all the energy in the body must go somewhere upon death. And since there is NO energy or LIFE in the body upon death. It must have transferred to another state. But ask them if they believe in a soul and they say no. Amazing how the scientific community teaches one thing but will not apply the same theories to another. You watch a person die and give his or her last breath. WHERE does that energy go? I think science needs to answer that.. LOL, they can't!!!! So what science can not explain must mean that it isn't true. (In their eyes)

The major reason for people who make fun of a Religion, Christianity, etc... is this. They wish to expel their beliefs that it is ALRIGHT to commit tragic practices upon the human race. Without a religion they are only governed by MAN. So if man says it is OK to experiment on HUMAN LIFE, (Nazi Germany), then it is OK. If man wishes to experiment on animal life, (Kill dogs, cats, rats, mice, monkeys) for human preservation then it is OK! BUT another thing. Science states that man and ape have XXXX amount of common genes. BUT they still experiment on such animals.

ALL this information leads to is this. They wish to avoid paying a price. They wish not to believe in eternal damnation. That once they die their sins upon this world will be meaningless.

Look at the scientific community. They have taught many false "scientific" theories as factual. I remember as a child being taught that piltdownman was factual. That T-Rex was a veggie eater, (His front claws and arms where to short to be a carnivore.), Pluto was a PLANET for CRIPE SAKES!! Also remember that the scientific community would dismiss ancient uses of medicines for cures. Lost arts... ONLY to find out that quite a lot of what was said is true. Ex: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." I'm not saying everything was true BTW.

Remember. The Bible is a HISTORY book not a science book.

What I say to you is this. Don't worry about those that do not believe in God. We that DO believe in God have more pleasure and peace of mind as long as we keep true to the word. We understand that when we pass from this life that our energy shall be under the care of God.

Everyone has a different point to their life. Even Judas who betrayed Jesus had a point to his life. We are here to do what Jesus said AND did. Love, and to be good to those around us.

RenoirGarland's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:55 PM
Momma always said... "Never marry what ya can rent!"

RenoirGarland's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:48 PM
Edited by RenoirGarland on Sun 02/08/09 08:55 PM
The major reason for giving a spouse equal social security benefits for rearing good children is this. I live in a community that many of the women were stay at home mothers. These women can only claim a percentage of their husbands social security. Now these women are all over 60. True some of their husbands did leave extra benefits upon death. But for many women their hard earned days as a mother was twice as hard as any job. Maybe even 3 or 4 times harder than being employed.

They live on tight earnings from social security. Some die in the winter or summers here because the lack of funds. Reverse mortgage is a joke and really should be outlawed.

Right now if a spouse does die a person can expect to lose about $700.00 per month in income from SS. A Married couple only makes about $24,000.00 from SS.

Remember this is the SAME social Security GOV program that pays only $255.00 for a death benefit. What can you get for $255.00? The flowers for the top of a casket.

But for these people who where promised to be taken care of by our government has turned into a poverty ridden problem. We have a larger older population. I'd rather give them the money to stimulate an economy. MANY of them grew up in a depression or wartime state. The majority of those that I see spend wisely. They don't waste.

Personally, I'd rather kick all the twits out of congress and put in our geriatric low income population. You'd see less spending on the hill.

Look at the stimulus packages now. They are talking about colleges getting bailout money so people can continue education. Many times I've seen grandma or grandpa go, "Here, I have a few extra bucks for your education."

The elderly know where the best investments are. Give them the money!!!

BTW...

GREAT Input. I like all the criticism and additions.

RenoirGarland's photo
Sun 02/08/09 02:07 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Topic 1.. There ARE forms of this already. SBA....

Topic 4.. There SHOULD be a REWARD for raising quality children. But REALLY, IS this so much of a reward, or is it making it EQUALITY! We already give thousands of dollars to people who raise problems. Why not make it EQUAL RIGHTS for all.

Topic 5.. Then I guess many of the people in the executive branches of a business who receive shares JUST for being a CEO, CFO, etc... Also there HAVE been in the past companies that started by selling shares directly. And it's a proven WIN and WORKING relationship.

Topic 7.. WHAT? Low got us to this mess? Not really. Try manufacturing revenue by selling and reselling cr%^ paper as a real investment got us started to this mess.

Promotes GROWTH is BAD? Promotes spending is BAD? The economy works only because people spend money.

The way that companies give credit is one of the problems.
And should be addressed!!!

IF companies who give credit knew that their investments in those people had to be secure. Then less credit would be issued. People who make 40K a year wouldn't get 10 credit cards with spending limits leaps and bounds over their annual pay. It would squash the amount of credit that people have.

We need a cash and carry basis again. Amazing how people with little to no credit have homes, buy cars, and feed their families with no credit.

Topic 8.. That would be really great if it where true in the fuel business. Fortunately the numbers on profits and data that the public is informed to even sees what is going on. PLUS my family has been in gasoline since 1976.

Topic 9.. Don't confuse someone making $10.00-$15.00 per hour doing a support center for D$%^ or H& or even a phone company with a union. everyone probably knows at least 10 people or more that has worked for a support company. They NEVER where union in the computer industry here. But then again. I'm in a right to work state.

PLUS look at many unions. A LOT of them work for the people and the companies. Believe it or not a bag boy at a "certain" grocery store is union. But he isn't being paid $20.00 per hour, It's min. wage.

RenoirGarland's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:20 PM
Edited by RenoirGarland on Sat 02/07/09 08:22 PM
1.. To hell with this stimulus crud. The way that congress is spending MY money, YOUR money is terrible. It's not stimulating anything.

Congress should put in place a "back to work" program. Small businesses that have 1 - 20 employees should receive a government stimulus where they can employ U.S. Citizens. To hell with unemployment benefit expansion. Give these businesses from $20,000.00 - $65.000.00 per employee. Unemployment goes down and people receive a paycheck. Business GROWS!

This also would work with NEW Businesses! The woman or man that thinks. "I have a great idea. Let's put it to work." But where can I get funding for employees.

Put the IRS to work. Let them cut the check for the employees bi-weekly. NO NEED for FED audits.

2.. Get RID of the IRS as we know it. Place a 20% FLAT TAX on MOST goods and services. Get rid of the massive amounts of paperwork. NO more W2 Forms!!!

Services and Goods that would have a lighter tax would be. Air conditioning and heating, Automobile repair, Meat and poultry, Vegetables, Baby Products, Female Products. Plus MORE!! Low income, Retired people or people with disabilities on a fixed income below $25,000.00 would be able to qualify for a TAX Rebate. These rebates could be added to your Social Security Checks monthly. So you CPA's out there don't fret, your careers are safe.

3.. Just get RID of the H1B1's. The USA has enough workers. The USA makes all kinds of excuses about how we in America do not have enough of a certain labor. Well, believe it or not. We do. People will train and go to school in order to have a better job. If industry needs people they find a way to get people. Look at nursing. Lack of nurses, Industry got creative and made it where people want to be nurses. It works!!!

4.. Get "MOM" back into the home to raise better children. If a family decides to raise a child or children and one of the parents decides to be a stay at home parent. Then the government should recognize this. If those children reach the age of 18 without having a federal crime next to their name. The parents should be rewarded at retirement. Give the stay at home person a Social Security Benefits.

5.. Make it where people can SAVE more of their money in accounts without penalty this or that. 401K, IRA, etc.. These confuse people and also have taken HITS from stock markets. And you CAN'T DO a thing about it because you will be penalized! You are basically being robbed legally. Watching your next egg fall apart why the fat cats get fatter.

BS.... Every corporation that sells stock should be forced by the GOV to sell those stocks DIRECTLY to a client. So IF you want 200 shares of ______. Then that corporation should sell you those shares. Every STOCK company should HAVE to pay dividends on a Quarterly basis. The MAX sell charge should be 2 percent. Bye Bye $9.00 trades for small sells.

6.. Cut the capital gains tax. For winning you pay a tax? Sheesh. They get you no matter what. Unless your gains are over $500,000.00 per year. NO TAX! Sell your modest house? NO TAX. Remember the person BUYING your home pays taxes. WHY should you have to pay tax for selling it!

7.. CUT Interest rates on loans. YEP YOU GOT IT! MAX Interest rate a credit card company or ANY ONE ELSE can charge should be 5 PERCENT! Nothing more, nothing less. Bankrupt is now a thing of the past for a lot of people!

8.. Price freeze on gasoline. $1.50 for reg. unlead. $1.60 on mid grade. $1.70 for High grade. AND $1.00 for Diesel...

9.. Companies that move labor out of the USA but still base their companies in the USA. HIKE THOSE TARIFFS or TAXES. Many companies received tax incentives from local governments to base their corporations in certain areas. Then those companies kill jobs by going overseas. NO MORE! Traitors!!!!!!!

10.. Make congress accountable. STOP the PORK! People in congress spend our money like water. Stop it! It should be a mark of TREASON for people in congress who misuse the American Peoples Money. Congress should only spend money on topics that would be for the welfare of the Nation as a WHOLE! No more government money for a "Rain forest in Iowa", No more money for "THE BIG DIG"

Security, Military, or Industry. To benefit ALL the people of the USA. Not just Iowa, Kansas, Texas, etc... You've wasted enough of our money and sent it overseas. It should be time for them to pay. DEARLY!!! Jail time!!!

11.. No more SHARING our industrial secrets. YES! It is happening. We develop something nationally and it is law that we must share the technology with foreign powers.

Last but not least.. Isn't CHINA a COMMUNIST country? Are they our ALLIE or FOE?

STOP empowering our enemies with American dollars.

Industrial espionage is happening. Put a stop to it!

RenoirGarland's photo
Sat 02/07/09 02:14 AM
If ya can't say anything nice don't say it at all...

I think it's .........

So you'll probably make a million....

RenoirGarland's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:17 PM
With that kind of attitude you'll probably not find much out there.

It will be amazing if in this country we will ever see people who are married 50 or 60 years again. I see people get divorced every day that really shouldn't be allowed to divorce. (And some that should be allowed to horse whip their spouse.)

I'm 40, Disease and drug free, never been married,own a business, etc... BUT I smoke cigarettes AND I care about my parents to the fact that I will not allow them to be placed in a home. Really, I could say some things about women out there that wouldn't be to popular.

As for "S&^% together." Does anyone REALLY have that? Especially in this time of jobless, moneyless, etc... society.

Previous 1