Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 12/23/23 04:32 AM

I had one like and he made fun of my last name some people can be so rude!!

It Happens.
My Fourth Wife's Maiden Name was KrappenChitlz.

no photo
Sat 12/23/23 04:28 AM

Question 7
Do you think you are a good and responsibile role model for your kids? Or for your nephews and nieces?

Yes, I'am a Role Model.
As My Late Cousin - Jeffrey Dahmer - would Say :
Eat your Way through Life and be Happy. ill

no photo
Fri 12/22/23 05:07 PM
I Saw a Flying Car Just the Other Night,
While I was Fixing My MoonShine Still.
It had just Come Out of the Mother Ship.

no photo
Fri 12/22/23 03:18 PM

Paul "Sherlock seeks his holmes"
69 year old man from Oakville, Ontario Looking for activity partner, friendship, marriage, intimate encounter Online now!
57939398 3366 medium large
Prev btnPrevious Photo Next PhotoNext btn
Inappropriate Photo? Abusive or Offensive Behavior?
Report This User
Edit My Profile Edit My Photos
More Photos of Paul - Edit
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
About Paul - Edit
Interests
Camping Fishing Gardening Hiking Traveling Volunteering I will tell you later
Hi, how are you? I hope you are doing well & are looking forward to an exciting future.I am seeking a lady between 35 to 55 is relatively fit & more to the average to slender side. I am 5'10", on the slender side, about 175lbs & have all my hair, which is quite long thanks to covid & surprisingly very little is gray. So if you can picture that & you think we'd make a good fit then I am willing to consider a meeting. I am not looking to be someone's "sugar daddy" so she should be self sufficient. She should either not want children or has had them & they are on their own. She should be financially sound & be able to live comfortably without a man in her life. I have done my share of supporting others over the years & would not have had it any other way, but it has meant sacrificing significantly on my part in order to make it work. I hope that you can understand the amount of freedom that this time in my life has finally become a reality. I am really looking to change my life to something that is closer to what "we" were supposed to be". This rat race that so many of us run keeps us that way for years and to me it just doesn't . And with that idea in mind, I would like to have a partner with me to make this journey to exactly where I do not know but it will be better than what we have lived so far. I would like to see our lives become much simpler. I'd like to be out of the city & have some property to provide privacy & the option of growing some food & possibly be able to have fresh eggs & things of that nature. Even right down to the water we drink. In essence, I would like to become more self reliant & get off the "systems" idea of food. Get to know the local community & involve them in helping us by way of advise & become part of our supply network. I have probably learned more of the important things in life in past decade or so than at any other time in my life. All I will say at this time is that it all boils down to a couple of simple facts. If this is a journey that you have already completed then I would hope that you could help me by being supportive & help to get me over some the difficult parts. I used to be what I thought I wanted to be but now I am different. The Truth in life has become so very important to me. I used to run the usual rat race. I found that I was so busy with "things to do" that I had no time for myself. Everyday was always just filled up with things that I thought, just had to be accomplished. I had been retired for a few years yet I continued with the same habits as I had while I was working. I had always considered myself to be relatively up to date on what was going on within the social media, business world, politics, etc. I was not an expert in any one subject but I could hold my own in a conversation on pretty much any subject. But in my heart I was seeking something else, I had a desire for something but didn't know exactly what it was. So part of my journey is to discover more about myself & my partner as well.I can tell you that I have learned a whole lot about this world & how it works & I am hoping that I will be able to contribute to that change that is just in front of all of us. Cheers.
Profession: VOLUNTEER RESEARCHER
Physical Appearance - Edit
Height
180cm
Body type
Average
Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Lifestyle - Edit
Marital Status
Widowed
Have Children?
No
Smokes?
Occasionally
Religion
Catholic
Want Children?
No
Drinks?
No

Its Wordy Rapping Hood.

Sorry, I have Attention Span Disorder.

Danger Will Robinson !!
Danger Will Robinson !!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 12/22/23 12:52 PM
Sorry, I Lost My List of Jokes,
So All I have Left is the Punch Lines.
Well Here Goes Anyways :

WELL ITS NOT THE BACKYARD,
BUT IT'LL HAVE TO DO.

I DON'T LOVE YOU,
BUT THATS A REAL NICE HAT YOU HAVE ON.

AND THE NUN SAID TO THE POPE IN THE SINKING BOAT,
THATS NOT THE BUOYS YOU'RE REACHING FOR.

no photo
Fri 12/22/23 11:07 AM

That's not Mingle, that'S family flowers

He’s winning his way into my cold heart! πŸ–€

I mostly come for the forum. Read, play games and chit chat with those I got to know.

Not everyone is just here to hook up.

Yes, I come for Interesting Talk.

And to Find The Right Tasting Liver to Eat,
with some Fava Beans, and a Nice Chianti. drinker

no photo
Fri 12/22/23 11:00 AM

Love is more than sex

love is more than sex, The power in love is strong, love we set you free

The Value of "TRUE LOVE" is Not Understood,
Until it Becomes a Memory.

no photo
Thu 12/21/23 10:13 AM
I have Obstinated from Cannibalism for 5 Years now.
:angel:

no photo
Thu 12/21/23 10:08 AM
The Best Way to Get a Women Interested
is to Use an Ice Breaker Chit Chat Like :

I just got Back from my Trip on the
Mother Ship
and had to Yank the Probes Out.

or

I'am under Medication for PARAPHILIA
but I'am Much Better now.

no photo
Thu 12/21/23 07:10 AM

Hi all!

To be honest, I am just looking for nice chats with interesting people from time to time - like it used to be in the good old days when the internet was still fresh and everybody was friends with everyone on IRC! Is this possible here?

Bests, Humphrey

WO SIND DIE GEILEN FRAUSEN

no photo
Thu 12/21/23 05:58 AM
AN BHFUIL MNA ADHARCACHA i DTUAISCEART EIREANN

no photo
Thu 12/21/23 04:07 AM
How Many "Rotten Eggs" Rating do I Get ?

no photo
Wed 12/20/23 06:33 AM
One of the Most Romantic Dates was with my 3rd Wife.
We went on a Cruise to the Bermuda Triangle.
:heart:

no photo
Tue 12/19/23 08:38 PM
Whats Better than Roses on a Piano ?

Tulips on an Organ.
blushing

no photo
Tue 12/19/23 02:22 PM

HI.

I have a couple of questions.

Regarding someone who does not want to legally marry a person from the following countries: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan.
Are there any types of non-marriage such as: civil union; civil partnership; registered partnership; cohabitation agreement; or any other papers, document, contract, certificate of agreement;
which can act as a replacement to be able to be visa/permit sponsored by an opposite sex partner living in one of these countries ?

I have searched online, but I found nothing satisfying.
So I post here in forum, to see if I can get help.

Thank you

If Someone does Not Want to "MARRY" You,
then Forget about it, and Move on. ohwell

no photo
Tue 12/19/23 01:11 PM

watching the moon is my favorite skip from everything, darkness is my safe place

Me Too !!

I Like to Moon People.

no photo
Tue 12/19/23 06:59 AM
Poem of My First Wife :

Eighteen, Whole Life Ahead of Us.
Eighteen Candles Burning on Her Cake.

Sweet Innocense, Fell in Love with Everything.

Fighting Back the Tears, I Read the Note Again.
Eighteen Candles Burning in My Mind.

Summer's Day and She Passed Away.
Birds were Singing in the Summer Sky.

Then came the Rains again and its Always the Same,
I get Down on My Knees and Pray.

no photo
Mon 12/18/23 09:29 PM

please help me

Write on Your Profile
that you are a Wealthy Business Owner. biggrin

no photo
Mon 12/18/23 02:32 PM

So I guess I'm new again. I decided to try once again because I'm new to this area and I'm looking for an activity partner to do things with.

let me know what you think.

You Missed Mingle2's Rendition of
"Fear the Walking Dead"

no photo
Mon 12/18/23 01:26 PM
I Wear the Dress that "Buffalo Bill" was Sewing
in the Movie " Silence of the Lambs".