no photo
Wed 12/13/23 11:44 AM
DEBBIE DOES DALLAS
and
GODZILLA EATS COUNT CHOCULA

no photo
Wed 12/13/23 08:19 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/13/23 08:57 AM
Something Everyone should Experience in Life ??

a Turducken Smoothie and a Jagermeister Milkshake.

no photo
Tue 12/12/23 12:43 PM
The Grouch Marx Also Said :
Control the Youth of a Nation and You Control the Nation.

oops Wrong Marx

no photo
Tue 12/12/23 07:03 AM

Welcome to the asylum known as mingle.

I wish you the best of luck here.

I’m new here please wish me luck :pray::heart:

LUCK ??

With a BOD Like Yours, You will Need a Whip and a Chair, to Keep the Guys Off. drool

no photo
Mon 12/11/23 11:11 AM

Let me know what you think and any advice would be nice.

Your KITTY KAT is Well Written, Warm and Fuzzy.

no photo
Mon 12/11/23 05:20 AM

I'd be interested in a rating.

Rhonda :
You get a 4 Out of 5 :tongue: Rating.

You have Sexy Legs and Feet,
But Man Hands.

no photo
Mon 12/11/23 05:15 AM
WHAT I WANT ??

I Want a Women that Leaves the Toilet Seat Up.

no photo
Sun 12/10/23 12:34 PM
The Wounds of a "LOST LOVE" Never Heal.

no photo
Sun 12/10/23 11:47 AM
Most Persons do Not Realize the Value
of the "TRUE LOVE" that They Have,
Until it Becomes a Memory.

no photo
Sun 12/10/23 11:36 AM
You do Not Realize the Value of what You Have,
Until it becomes a Memory.

no photo
Fri 12/08/23 11:12 AM
Easter Island

no photo
Thu 12/07/23 07:58 AM
Would Love to Meat Somebody.

no photo
Thu 12/07/23 04:37 AM
Vasectomies / Lobotomies / Cattle Prods

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 04:56 PM

if u like high inflation, open borders and wars, he is doing a great job. and lies, seems like he lies alot. i suppose if you are rich and or a mainstream media guy he's doing great. he and Mrs. harris are personable. the debates presidential are predicated on how much money you can raise...probably should change that.
i found out a while ago the owner of this here place is a democrat globalist so if you go too hard the other way dems can beat up on you with impunity....lol...cracks me up...back to biden he is a globalist who believes the biggest problems are climate change and white nationalists...ie people that did not vote for him...hmmm...so while russia and china and terrorists are shooting at people and bombing things and positioning themselves for world domination we are trying to go with green energy and putting staunch republicans in jail...sounds like sound strategy to me...
[/quote
His extreme Woke policies are doing exactly what he and the progressive owned media are threatening Trump will do when re-elected.. A Dictatorship regime… Odd how the people accusing others of destroying our way of life are the ones guilty of their own accusations…

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 01:23 PM

if u like high inflation, open borders and wars, he is doing a great job. and lies, seems like he lies alot. i suppose if you are rich and or a mainstream media guy he's doing great. he and Mrs. harris are personable. the debates presidential are predicated on how much money you can raise...probably should change that.
i found out a while ago the owner of this here place is a democrat globalist so if you go too hard the other way dems can beat up on you with impunity....lol...cracks me up...back to biden he is a globalist who believes the biggest problems are climate change and white nationalists...ie people that did not vote for him...hmmm...so while russia and china and terrorists are shooting at people and bombing things and positioning themselves for world domination we are trying to go with green energy and putting staunch republicans in jail...sounds like sound strategy to me...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 12:43 PM
I'am an American Born Military Veteran
of Latin Immgrant Parents.

The Biden Organized Crime Family
and the Satanic Communist Islamic Controlled
Democratic Party Politicians
together with the Spineless Rino Republicans

Are Destroying America
Economically and Morally !!

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 11:06 AM