Community > Posts By > BeachBike57

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:38 PM
Lots of questions .. I'll say.. It's cuz I've not met the one I have in common.. The one just for me. Don't get me wrong but I feel I can meet somewhere in the middle. Still looking for my middle man.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:30 PM
Yes.. I've learned with age that ....to thine own self be true...it helps me to move on & not get that bewildered effect that just stagnates that un-responsive behavior. Those spoil your confidence & regression just isn't in my vocabulary. Life is just too short & we just don't realize how good we it at any point in time. So, people just push forward you can't go too wrong.. Attitude is everything! As long as you have your health just give thanks & be helpful but, mostly enjoy the present time.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:21 PM
Hmm well, guess it can get the convo going & that's a good start!!

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:16 PM
Yes feed that distraught little baby but use a blanket & that's appropriate now day's any thing seems to fly but, don't just whip out that breast like its so cool with a big fat smile on your face.. Be RESPECTFUL..

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 07:30 AM
Hi K... You r so right !

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 07:29 AM
Yes facing truth about yourself is a way if holding back.. Let it all go & u will be so surprised! It's a huge wonderful & sad world all in one package!

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:41 AM
Yes I agree.. Well written people in general often don't learn a damn thing from there past. It's just a huge waste of time & time is that precious commodity. I'm not willing to just sit back a waste any of it

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:34 AM
I'm trying to listen to the pastor at church when sitting to my right a young mom pulls her boob out & slams her sleeping infant into her ... Damn it's awful no blanket to cover her & that was just weird to see

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:32 AM
I just got slammed by hate mail ., no hate I luv that kids are musing it's the best food in the whole world but why show it off I'm sick of seeing it

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:30 AM
Really is it necessary? Why not feed that precious bundle if joy in private.. Why smile & show it all??