gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 10:57 AM
wallow

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:25 AM

I love owls - this is also stunning. Thank you for posting them Mikey :smile:

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:22 AM

Morning everyone....I have no idea why I am thinking about birds, but here are some.

Beautiful!

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:21 AM
I hope not - I'm 42 and on a dating site flowerforyou

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:03 AM

OK so I'm extremely new to pretty much everything social online apart from Facebook - and I've gone through some girls profiles (obviously). I've noticed most people state what they are looking for(ie - prince charming, must have good manners, looking for an America n hunk etc etc).
But I've also noticed every so often that some people post stuff like "all y'all dirty pigs out der - I won't send no dirty pictures so don't even bother. this is just one example I'm reciting and I know girls get asked perverse things on the internet by pigs.

I guess my point is it more important for girls to highlight negative things they don't want as opposed to qualities they do?
Also does it actually stop the perverts from trying their luck? And do men do the same thing?

I ask because as I mentioned before I am new to this, and secondly a fair amount of the profiles with this characteristic are of pretty attractive girls - and then I think to myself "eish... Issues" -> closes tab.

Also this site is awesome. :)

I just read this - a belated welcome Rob flowerforyou most people try their luck and then discover they are blocked! Unfortunately as the site is free it is inundated with life's typical mix of 'the good, the bad and the ugly' - I basically don't answer the possible scammers, am polite to those that are still testing the waters and not too sure, open up to those that have become my friends, and enjoy the forums. Some people just don't get it! ohwell

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:52 AM
:heart: .......because I know what I want and have chosen to remain single until I find him or he finds me.....:smile:

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:40 AM

Awww neither...been with few that cheated it was miserable....

I would rather stay alone and support myself then be with someone that crawls into bed with me after they have been with someone else...

As far as faithful and broke it all depends on why they are broke. If we are talking about no job and don't want to work...Ohh hell no you can have those too...

To me one that works and tries their best may not have all the money you need. But should be able to help provide for what you want... If they at least try then it is a win win situation... I'm not a big material person... I like to have things I need but living in upscale is not a must for me.....

But...if I had to choose between one that was rich and cheated and one that was faithful and broke due to he did not want to work and was lazy then ohhh hell give me the rich one and separate houses....or at least separate bedrooms...Not like I would be there much for I would be laying on a beach somewhere with a drink in my hand...bigsmile Spending his money.... drinks

Now, seeing it from this perspective I must admit that laying on the beach, somewhere warm, with a cocktail and a decent bank account.......let him cheat, let him cheat, let him cheat :tongue:

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:38 AM

I think planting some trees is nice.

Three tea trees ...........:smile:

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:37 AM
Hit the road Jack!

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:29 AM
I agree with both TxsGal - people I know with grown up kids don't enjoy having to bring up another set of kids as well, and therefore prefer to look at a future relationship with a parent of the same aged kids etc.....and MariahsF: there are a number of single women out there who may not be able to have kids/or don't want their own biological offspring, but that have no problem with you having kids.

@themysterious1: Personally, I would love to find a single dad near me - who has kids around my daughter's age - because, I assume (it is a risk but I do believe it to be true) that he would understand the delicate balance of being a bread-winner and full-time parent, the fact that teen moods and time-constraints are a daily juggle, that preparing healthy, balanced meals is not always easy and creative, that certain hours of the week need to be spent actively - outside if possible; that being at your best isn't always possible, that patience is more than a virtue, that ........my list is endless.

I do not think it is a question of double standards - just one that needs time and patience for you to sift through the ones you don't want and to find mutual compatibility. Good luck and welcome to M2

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:19 AM
gossip

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:18 AM
I think it is like a charade, and I don't quite enjoy that game!

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:13 AM

That if you don't like it, go away.

:thumbsup: and that there is more of me to love :banana:

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:11 AM
lucid

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:11 AM
waving

gibbs1602's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:10 AM