Community > Posts By > Omesk

Omesk's photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:28 AM
The image at the top is called projection Mercator projection
A map of the world recognized today in all school curricula??
The image at the bottom called drop gall-peters projection
A map of the world showing the true dimensions of the continents and countries
Which seems to 99.99999% of people have never heard entertained
Note the difference between the two maps
North America, Greenland, Europe and Russia appear in the upper map very large compared with the real size shown in the lower map
The continent of Africa as they look in the upper map is smaller than North America and almost the size of Greenland, while in the lower real map shows the very large size
Another image for comparison:
http://hist105fall2013.files.wordpress.com/…/peters-vs-merc…

Omesk's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:24 AM

1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.” The early Christian women veiled their heads in church and anytime they were in public and Christian women continued to maintain this practice to some degree throughout the centuries until the 19th and 20th centuries when the practice rapidly declined.

And you know the truth and the truth shall make you free..

Omesk's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:26 AM
Hello every one here did you know this story ?? just check this link and you will see the truth :wink: http://www.exposingtruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/true-size-of-africa.jpg?f8fd11

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/30/15 01:02 AM
Okey thanks Mr Conrad but please which language is it:|?

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/30/15 12:40 AM
What's meaning Ditto please?

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:19 AM
Have good Iftar/Breakfast to all moslims and have blessing day to everyone in this site and in this world with much peace and love, respect and prosperity and happiness here and in here after amen!:smile: :heart:

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:11 AM
Only from the heart you can touch the sky.

-Rumi

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/23/15 09:10 AM

Silence is stronger than mindless speech, and the good morality defeated insolence, and humility destroyed arrogance ,and respect precedes love, and honesty crushed lying and repentance burn the devil.

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/23/15 08:47 AM

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: (who ever calls to guidance; it was his
Reward like those who follow him; not detracting from their reward something, and whoever called for going astray;
It was like the sin of sins of those who followed him; it does not detract from their sins something).

Omesk's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:13 AM

Bible; ''The angel went to her and said, 'Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.'' Luke 1:28
Quran; ''Behold! the angels said: ''O Mary! Allah has chosen you and purified you - chosen you above the women of all nations.'' 3:42
Bible; How will this be,'' Mary asked the angel, ''since I am a virgin?'' The angel answered, ''The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you.'' Luke 1:34-5
Quran; ''She said: 'O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man has touched me?' He said: ''Even so: Allah creates what He wills: when He has decreed a Plan, He but says to it, 'Be,' and it is!'' 3:47

That's the same issue Mr LUNG is all speech of God Torah (old Testament) or the holy Bible Gospel but we have some defferents ofcourse ..and that because distortion of bad people to some issues alas!

Omesk's photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:09 PM
(16) And mention in the Book Mary when she withdrew from her people to an eastern place, (17) and she took a veil apart from them; then We sent unto her Our Spirit that presented himself to her a man without fault. (18) She said, 'I take refuge in the All-merciful from thee! (19) If thou fearest God ... He said, 'I am but a messenger come from thy Lord, to give thee a boy most pure. (20) She said, 'How shall I have a son whom no mortal has touched, neither have I been unchaste?' (21) He said, 'Even so thy Lord has said: "Easy is that for Me; and that We may appoint him a sign unto men and a mercy from Us; it is a thing decreed."' (22) So she conceived him, and withdrew with him to a distant place. (23) And the birthpangs surprised her by the trunk of the palm-tree. She said, 'Would I had died ere this, and become a thing forgotten!' (24) But the one that was below her called to her, 'Nay, do not sorrow; see, thy Lord has set below thee a rivulet. (25) Shake also to thee the palm-trunk, and there shall come tumbling upon thee dates fresh and ripe. (26) Eat therefore, and drink, and be comforted; and if thou shouldst see any mortal, say, "I have vowed to the All-merciful a fast, and today I will not speak to any man. (27) Then she brought the child to her folk carrying him; and they said, 'Mary, thou hast surely committed a monstrous thing! (28) Sister of Aaron, thy father was not a wicked man, nor was thy mother a woman unchaste.' (29) Mary pointed to the child then; but they said, 'How shall we speak to one who is still in the cradle, a little child?' (30) He said, 'Lo, I am God's servant; God has given me the Book, and made me a Prophet. (31) Blessed He has made me, wherever I may be; and He has enjoined me to pray, and to give the alms, so long as I live, (32) and likewise to cherish my mother; He has not made me arrogant, unprosperous. (33) Peace be upon me, the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I am raised up alive!' (34) That is Jesus, son of Mary, in word of truth, concerning which they are doubting. (35) It is not for God to take a son unto Him. Glory be to Him! When He decrees a thing, He but says to it 'Be,' and it is.

Surat Maryam(Marry)

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/09/15 02:08 AM
Hello every body here good morning and have nice day and lot of luck luck luck ...lollaugh :banana:

Omesk's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:16 PM
A boy asked a wiseman:
What is the true love!
He said to him:
Go to the garden and bring me the most beautiful flower
The boy went to the garden
But he returned empty-handed
and he said:
I found the most beautiful flower, but I continued to search hoping to find the most beautiful of them
And then I realized that I had ignored the best
And when I came back to take them I have not found ..
Then the wiseman said to the boy :
This is the reality of love,
Do not appreciate when it is in your hands
But you realize its value when you lose it.

Omesk's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:34 PM

don't forget it
cause you learned from it
just try not to think about it too much : )

and if ya figure out how , let me know : ) he he he

Yes my friend but hope bad things in the past will nevr happen again
Have best times friend:wink:

Omesk's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:56 PM
Ineed to forget whats gone,appreciate what still remains,and look for to whats coming next:smile:..

Omesk's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:29 PM

Ne me quitte pas
Il faut oublier
Tout peut s'oublier
Qui s'enfuit d�j�
Oublier le temps
Des malentendus
Et le temps perdu
A savoir comment
Oublier ces heures
Qui tuaient parfois
A coups de pourquoi
Le coeur du bonheur

Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Moi je t'offrirai
Des perles de pluie
Venues de pays
O� il ne pleut pas
Je creuserai la terre
Jusqu'apres ma mort
Pour couvrir ton corps
D'or et de lumi�re
Je ferai un domaine
O� l'amour sera roi
O� l'amour sera loi
O� tu seras reine

Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Ne me quitte pas
Je t'inventerai
Des mots insens�s
Que tu comprendras
Je te parlerai
De ces amants l�
Qui ont vu deux fois
Leurs coeurs s'embraser
Je te racont'rai
L'histoire de ce roi
Mort de n'avoir pas
Pu te rencontrer

Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

On a vu souvent
Rejaillir le feu
De l'ancien volcan
Qu'on croyait trop vieux
Il est para�t-il
Des terres br�l�es
Donnant plus de bl�
Qu'un meilleur avril
Et quand vient le soir
Pour qu'un ciel flamboie
Le rouge et le noir
Ne s'�pousent-ils pas

Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Ne me quitte pas
Je ne vais plus pleurer
Je ne vais plus parler
Je me cacherai l�
A te regarder
Danser et sourire
Et � t'�couter
Chanter et puis rire
Laisse-moi devenir
L'ombre de ton ombre
L'ombre de ta main
L'ombre de ton chien

Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Jacque Brel

Omesk's photo
Sun 05/31/15 07:43 AM
Love at first sight is like who buy fish in the sea happy

Omesk's photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:48 AM
Sometimes quiete people really do have lot to say..
They are just being carful about who they open up to.

-Susan Gale

Omesk's photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:09 AM

Hi every body

welcome friend :smile:

Omesk's photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:39 AM

Happy Sunday for you also. The time in USA is night so many are asleep.

Yes it is and international site so several languages spoken.

Thanks Mr Pacific Star greetings from Morocco to USA :banana: :smile: