Community > Posts By > Omesk

Omesk's photo
Fri 09/26/14 12:25 PM
Please Islam like christianity is religion of peace not of terrorist,don't judge Islam by terrorist because each evil people is only represent themselves not Islam or any religion
Peace and love:smile:

Omesk's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:10 AM
I agree with you friend but ISIL is not alone terrorist ! what about Bashar alasad is he angel?we must fight all terrorist

Omesk's photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:56 AM
Good luck friend!

Omesk's photo
Wed 09/24/14 03:19 PM

best wishes on your hunt : )

Thanks friend for u too!

Omesk's photo
Wed 09/24/14 02:15 PM
Please am real man look for serious and real soulemate please no game!please only people with pictures and skype like i am and good luck for every one here
with much peace ..respect and love :smile:

Omesk's photo
Wed 09/24/14 11:42 AM

Maybe they have viewed your profile in the stealth mode and sent you an email. That may be the reason why you haven't got the notification that they have actually viewed your profile...

Emm okey!may be that really i egnorant this mode thank you very much daer tessaflowerforyou

Omesk's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:26 AM
Well if someone messaging you without viewing your profile i think that is unlogical ?!thanks

Omesk's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:08 AM
Hello every body here!i have question that if someone reply to you even they can viewing not your profile is taht logic ?

Omesk's photo
Tue 09/23/14 10:07 AM

the whispers
of the golden leaves
as they fall
with a crunch
of delight
as the wind blows
with all there might
for we see the nature
change there colors
what a beautiful
site to see
as the angel
that are among us
share there little
whispers
to have a remberance
by
lovely whispers!

Omesk's photo
Mon 09/22/14 07:57 AM

All i need is one loyal chest my friend not so much laugh

Here is a chest for you:

It is made out of cedar.

Thanks friend it's very nice toolaugh

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 05:39 PM

Ops ops you go so far away friends am not meaning to focused on breast but women generally that is simbole of fertility and love and the breast is one part love

I can see where you might be trying to fix your first comment, but you're really not helping yourself with this one either.
if we're talking about parental confort and nurturing (which is weird in looking for a significant other) then guys are parental and nurturing as well. a guy can also rock a baby and feed him a bottle.

your comment about women and fertility implies many things including that women aren't necessary for anything else.

not the best way to convince a lady.
good luck on your search.
Well, perhaps you're allright but each of us have differences but again man in his virgility and women in her feminity each of them complet one another even woman hve strong lust nd most attractive nd at all thnks dear dreamerana for ur advice:)

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 01:01 PM

34,M,India. After 20 odds msg. no one response.By the way all members from local. Please help really confused. Is this mingle thing is working!!!

Regards.
Saptarshi.
India. Kolkata.

All you have to do is to know how to chose fair words Bro you must know the art of how to treat women they are like pasteries love
and good lucks

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:44 PM

cant be more loyal then your own : )

do wish you best wishes on you hunt
but as far as any of the ladys i have ever talked with
they want you to want them not there boobs , just thought i would toss that out there

Well put.:thumbsup:

Oh yess

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:41 PM
Ops ops you go so far away friends am not meaning to focused on breast but women generally that is simbole of fertility and love and the breast is one part love

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 08:39 AM
Ramadan is like ordinary other month of year we used to fasting and working Sir :smile:

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 08:00 AM

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 07:43 AM
In a world full of difficulties and problems, the man finds refuge quiet and soft in the woman's chest:heart: , may be he remember where the period of childhood, and his mother's lap, which was protected by just about all the worries.

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 07:37 AM

Want an oracle card reading on your love life? Just say "yes" and I'll pull a card for you and post it here. Here's the card I pulled open for myself today.

Very nice !

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 05:22 AM
But i think must asking for skype to know fake people or not

Omesk's photo
Sun 09/21/14 05:20 AM
Strange people!me two i know women with two faces different