Tue 08/19/14 02:15 AM
Good morning to every one and good luck and blesssing day
with much peace and :heart: :smile:

Omesk's photo
Fri 07/11/14 12:24 AM
Emm ..any serious and preciouse girl here pleaswhoa

Omesk's photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:02 AM
Good morning to everyone and blessing day to all with much peace and love:smile:

Omesk's photo
Sat 06/28/14 11:01 PM
Happy Ramadan and i wish you all of you blessing day:smile: :heart:

Omesk's photo
Thu 06/26/14 09:04 AM
"So I would like to die in love that I have for you. As pieces withdraw melt in the sunlight." Mawlana Jalalu Addine Alrumi

Omesk's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:12 AM
Hello everyone having blessing day and good luck :smile:

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/24/14 03:35 AM

Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) son of Marry peace upon him was only a messenger, not GOD.
(John 5:30) ‘I (Jesus) by myself can do nothing – as I hear I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my will, but the will of thy who has sent me’.
(John 17:3) ‘This is eternal life, so that you may know there is one true God, and Jesus Christ, who Thou has sent.’
also from holy Qur'an :
(Holy Quran 4:157) ‘That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah,” but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.’

How much more you Guys going to borrow,and twist to your purpose!
Face it,regardless of your Claims,Islam is Johnny-come-Lately,the youngest of the Abrahamic Religions!
It rests solely on what you have borrowed from Judaism,Christianity and the Pagan Religions in the Region!

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/24/14 03:30 AM
Feelings of human is so precious and not game ..please don't play by it :angel:

Omesk's photo
Mon 06/23/14 12:42 PM
"Woman dreamed to find a complete man, and man also dreamed to find a complete woman, but both they forget that God create them to be each of them complete the other ":smile:

Omesk's photo
Wed 06/18/14 07:38 AM
Life simply is to live it easily to be creative; also truthful hopeful and be optimistic and may be you can not make everyone happy in this life but at least but you must not hurt any one :smile:

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/17/14 10:10 PM
Good morning to evryone in the world! :smile: :heart: rofl

Omesk's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:07 PM
"Be like the butterfly ..everyone love it":smile:

Omesk's photo
Fri 06/13/14 11:42 AM
And who like Leonard Cohen ?..come over to the window my darling tit tiri :smile:

Omesk's photo
Fri 06/13/14 11:40 AM
very nice singer is Cilin Dion i like her works:banana:

Omesk's photo
Fri 06/13/14 11:34 AM

Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) son of Marry peace upon him was only a messenger, not GOD.
(John 5:30) ‘I (Jesus) by myself can do nothing – as I hear I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my will, but the will of thy who has sent me’.
(John 17:3) ‘This is eternal life, so that you may know there is one true God, and Jesus Christ, who Thou has sent.’
also from holy Qur'an :
(Holy Quran 4:157) ‘That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah,” but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.’