Community > Posts By > Omesk

Omesk's photo
Sun 05/31/15 02:48 AM
Some phrases with other languages doesen't work here i don't know why embarassed ????

Omesk's photo
Sun 05/31/15 02:31 AM
Good morning to all and have nice sunday
صباح الخير للجميع واتمنى لكم يوم أحد جميل
Bonjour à tous et bon dimanche
Guten Morgen an alle und haben schönen Sonntag
Buenos días a todos y tener buen Domingo
Buon giorno a tutti e hanno piacevole domenica
God morgen til alle og har fin søndag
Доброе утро всем и есть хороший Воскресенье
Dea-maidin go léir agus tá Dé Domhnaigh deas
Bore da i bawb ac yn cael Dydd Sul 'n glws
İyi herkese sabah ve güzel Pazar var
בוקר טוב לכולם ויש לי ראשון יפה
.........................:smile: :heart:

Omesk's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:46 AM

Yep. It shouldn't matter to others. You just have to know how to love yourself. flowers
drinker
well, sometimes it matters. coz some of men here, they like white women.

Well every man have choice some of us like milk and some like and chocolate:wink:

Omesk's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:42 AM

You have not to generalizing Miss Blondy because this verses of The holy Quran was in private case that's is war between the prophet Mohamed PUH and his kins who wat to kill him and everybody follow him,so he just deffense of themselves ,you should read biography of the great Prophet PUH then you wil see the truth peace and love !:smile: :heart:
as I said .. I meant no offence and my worldview of Islam is biased . Coloured by the slaughter and dominance portrayed by media . I am ten thousand miles away but I see suffering and oppression illuminated by a war which escalates with each day that passes . Self defence using violence is questionable .. But who is a threat to Mohammed now . I have seen little evidence of anyone speaking against him .. Because to do so would mean a barbaric death . Thanks for the reference .. I will certainly do some reading and let you know my thoughts . waving flowerforyou

Thanks for the flower Miss blondy:wink:
al'afw bigsmile

Lol it's cool Miss Blondy do you know some about Arabic ?

Omesk's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:20 AM
The real beauty is of the soul and mind my pretty:smile:

Omesk's photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:03 AM

You have not to generalizing Miss Blondy because this verses of The holy Quran was in private case that's is war between the prophet Mohamed PUH and his kins who wat to kill him and everybody follow him,so he just deffense of themselves ,you should read biography of the great Prophet PUH then you wil see the truth peace and love !:smile: :heart:
as I said .. I meant no offence and my worldview of Islam is biased . Coloured by the slaughter and dominance portrayed by media . I am ten thousand miles away but I see suffering and oppression illuminated by a war which escalates with each day that passes . Self defence using violence is questionable .. But who is a threat to Mohammed now . I have seen little evidence of anyone speaking against him .. Because to do so would mean a barbaric death . Thanks for the reference .. I will certainly do some reading and let you know my thoughts . waving flowerforyou

Thanks for the flower Miss blondy:wink:

Omesk's photo
Tue 05/26/15 03:40 AM

Omesk's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:59 AM
Love is a verb, not a noun. It is active. Love is not just feelings of passion and romance. It's behaviour. If a man lies to you, he is behaving badly and unlovingly against you. He is a lack of respect for you and your relationship..

Omesk's photo
Sat 04/11/15 02:42 PM

Here we go again.
I'm gonna kill my laptop.

love is blind laugh

Omesk's photo
Sat 04/11/15 02:36 PM
Both sex and love are important but the love is the basic while sex without love is just vain

Omesk's photo
Fri 04/10/15 01:41 PM
Very nice story i like it:smile:

Omesk's photo
Fri 03/20/15 06:00 PM
Wa alaikum salam Brother hope all the world be in peace inshae Allah:smile:

Omesk's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:51 PM

The 'one mission' Brother Almokdad speaks of is just that... The one mission for the purpose of advocating worship of the One True God.

And guiding to good and avoid the bad is worship because worship too Sheikh :smile:

Omesk's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:47 PM

Hello I am not Muslim however, I understand that Mohammad is God. so is Jesus; they are all from God just different country's

Sorry BallyVegas, Mohammad and Jesus are not God.

They are servants of God, but that doesn't mean they're God.

Oops thanks Sheik for the note because i think Mr Bally want to say Mohammad is good that's true:smile:

Omesk's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:31 PM

Hello I am not Muslim however, I understand that Mohammad is God. so is Jesus; they are all from God just different country's.
Yes Mr Bally both came for one mission which is guiding people to the good and avoid the bad

Omesk's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:06 PM
The Messenger of Allah Muhammad, peace be upon him said: Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow good erase the bad, and behave well towards people. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi

Omesk's photo
Sat 02/14/15 10:37 AM
love is to be loyal to your beloved in happiness and even in grieves ,love is to love your God who grant you this life and to thank Him,to love others regardless their religions skins or race ..glasses :smile:

Omesk's photo
Sat 02/14/15 06:50 AM
Happy Valentine's day to every one here:heart:

Omesk's photo
Sun 02/08/15 07:33 AM

You know, life is like that, I've seen some people they spend years being used by everyone and being relatively good people and one day they decide to destroy someone who less deserves it, it is like having a child, looking after them and then kill them, life is unfair and you never expect what might come one day and what others could cause you, for most people life is serene, but there are some who had to face what would be fair for everyone but them.

i agree with you Miss Mariyak,life is so hard

Omesk's photo
Sun 02/08/15 07:28 AM

Yes of course...and I can say I am one of them!

Realy? if so i wish you good luck :wink: