Community > Posts By > Onlyme20

Onlyme20's photo
Tue 01/30/18 04:37 AM
So..I still believe in this thing called "soulmate". After a few relationships, I have come to realize that I want to settle down with the right guy. No games. I am really guarded towards my feelings. I dont give in so easily. But if youre able to catch it then you'd be the luckiest cos I am indeed a keeper. I want to have kids . Kids and not just one. Probably three. So if you dont want any you can skip my profile.
Why am I here? Because I want to date a white caucasian guy who wants to build a family. Again not for games.
So I like guys that are simple, funny and who are nice guys. I guess I shoud start with that but please just be yourself.

Onlyme20's photo
Wed 10/18/17 05:35 AM
Hi I would like to find a man not a boy who is 30 - 38 years old. Ready to settle down and is mature already to handle life. Doesnt matter if you are rich or not. You have a job thats fine. I have a job too. If youre interested in dating a pinay that is ready for a good relationship then dont hesitate to message me. Pls no perverts. And im not a scammer who does all the drama. And i am real. Pls be willing to travel half the world to see me. Thanks :)

Onlyme20's photo
Wed 05/24/17 10:18 PM
What? Walang basagan ng trip men

Onlyme20's photo
Wed 05/24/17 09:11 PM
Hi..I am Jessel trying to look for my other half online. It never worked for the others so I will try it here. It has been very long since I was in a relationship. And I am so happy to finally feel that I love myself that I can give it to somebody in the future. I feel complete now even without someone. I think maybe this is what they call I have grown as a woman. But we don't really want to be alone our whole lives. So now I am ready again to love and be loved.

Are you going to be my one and only? leave me a message

general requirements:

you must want kids as I always wanted to have in the near future
can build a conversation about anything random
no to violence
faithful and honest
with morals and respect people

thank you :)

Onlyme20's photo
Wed 05/24/17 09:01 PM
talk to me..you will see that im real

Onlyme20's photo
Fri 04/14/17 12:48 AM

When I read these young folks anguished posts I wish I had the power to reach through the screen and pull you through to my old grandma arms and hug the tears out of you.

The bad news is having a broken heart is not easy bit the good news is it doesn't change with the generations and many have the long view that "this too shall pass My dear heart this too shall pass".

I want you take that phrase an write it on the top of a poster board. Then I want you get out pictures of things and places and people that represent good things you have, seen, done in your young life in the middle like a flower.
Then along the edges I want you to add pictures of the hopes and dreams you wish and hope for. Your dreams, your goals, who you want to be. DREAM Big! Have fun with it.

Now there should be a lot of space between the beautiful bloom you are today and those tomorrows.

In the next year I want you to start doing at least three babysteps towards any of those dreams. Add a skill. Put some change in your savings. Take care of your health. Learn the vocabulary. You get the idea. Focus on Forward. Build the road map between where you are at and where you want to go. Enlist friends and even strangers but get excited about where you are going. And stop looking back.

Sure there have been some dead ends and turn a rounds; guarantee there will be more; but you just have to keep going in the direction YOU want to go and nothing can stop you. You can build your own bridges and put together your own ladders to get over the hurdles to your dreams.

Part of that starts by taking the stones out of your shoes that are making you hurt. That probably means blocking some phone numbers, cleaning out the trash links on your computer sites, and ignoring the trolls of life that you don't even need to waste your breath on.

If you have some real life trolls (sounds like you might if your so called friends are whispering to you about an Ex) then clean out their access to you. You are growing up and some of those old "training tool " relationships you just have to move on from. They have;maybe to greater or LESSER things for them but they have and YOU CAN TOO .

You are the Captain of your own ship. Put yourself at the helm and full steam ahead!

Very nice message :)
I am touched. Thank you very much. I will do as you say :) i know im fine. Its just that sometimes. Yeah I look back.

Onlyme20's photo
Thu 04/13/17 06:57 AM
Are we just gonna wait until no one comes?

Onlyme20's photo
Thu 04/13/17 06:28 AM
Hehe thanks :)

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 04/08/17 10:22 AM
Thanks for the lovely message :)

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 04/08/17 10:20 AM
Even Now by Niña
For someone I cant remember. I dont even know if it exist. Arr

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 04/08/17 10:15 AM
Im a 55 kilo 5'4" height yey! I can wear what i want from now. It wont be long :)

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 04/08/17 10:10 AM
Hahhaha this one is reslly funny

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 04/08/17 10:00 AM
Im really bored and im encouraging you guys to drop the most ridiculous questions u can make or uve heard :)

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 04/08/17 09:45 AM
Why do i have to feel lonely? It seems like i always need people around me. Even if not talking to me, i just wanna see people. Am i really this isolated? BTW i work in a lab

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 04/08/17 09:45 AM
Why do i have to feel lonely? It seems like i always need people around me. Even if not talking to me, i just wanna see people. Am i really this isolated? BTW i work in a lab

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 04/08/17 09:21 AM
I dont know. For me im attracted to an older guy but not like a grandpa to me

Onlyme20's photo
Mon 06/20/16 12:37 AM
Well, Im real. I never scammed anybody. Just i was fooled by some men online haha

Onlyme20's photo
Mon 05/23/16 03:46 PM
hi over there. jesus said i will find the right man here hehe

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 05/21/16 10:50 PM
I have an ex. We just broke. Everything went too far. He told me at the very start of our relationship, that as long as I don't cheat and I'm loyal to him, he won't leave me. But look at now. My family threatened him. His kids to be exact. That was an empty threat. And I assured him it was nothing because my younger sister who was tactless said that. She doesn't think.
Our last fight started about the anniversary thing, I felt bad because its already the 3rd special occasion of us being together but he did not greet me. So I felt upset. He got angry and said I was asking for too much. He gave me everything. All I wanted was a simple sorry. What else could I do? But he never apologized. Instead, he broke up with me. I tried to fix but it just went more far. We had two years together and exactly two years we broke up because he have me up. Was it my fault that my sister empty threatened his kids? I swear it was nothing. My sister is 17 and she doesn't think of what she says. Sigh. We were suppose to see each other again in two weeks. I'm from Philippines and hes from england. It really upset me. But what can I do? He doesn't want me anymore

Onlyme20's photo
Sat 05/21/16 10:40 PM
Hey. Yes we actually exist. I was in a long distance relationship for two years. We only saw each other once because he got I'll. Then when time came we had the chance to see each other again. He canceled his tickets to visit me because of what my family said. He got scared I think. He didn't fight for me. Yes, too much hurt.

Previous 1