Community > Posts By > betsybubbles

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:34 AM
Anyone just want to go out for coffee? It used to be you either got coffee at home or you went to the diner.Now it`s the nearest cumby`s.So like I said anyone want to go out for coffee?

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:28 AM

Duck, duck, date? Interspecies dating perhaps? You knew it was coming.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl shocked

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:23 AM
I don`t hate men, otherwise I wouldn`t be on this site.If anyone has had a bad relationship it shows up, it`s hard for it not to.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:51 AM
No wine coolers!!!! You need JOSE with that! Plus a good potato salad.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:42 AM

I dont know whats worse.......that you actually found that, or that I wasted 3 minutes of my life watching it too!!!!frustrated

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:37 AM

There was a woman in Texas that I live near that breast fed all her children up till they were 5.
when is it a good time to stop breastfeeding?
There are many different opps on that subject. Some say that if you wean a child to soon they can become anal.Etc; Discuss the subject with your childs DR. For Me 6 months on breast milk was long enough,they have teeth.Bottle fed till 1.5 years. Healthy,non anal kids resulted.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:25 AM

Could you ever be the other woman?devil

i believe i was the other woman the whole time i was married.....LOL!!!!
Same here,and no way!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:21 AM
Dear ex-husband, you cheating,lieing jerk! I hope your ????s fall off and you become a eunich!!!!! There I feel better!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:12 AM

being too forgiving when I knew in my heart that the things that happened were unforgivableflowerforyou
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:09 AM
Divorced for nine years,not seeing anyone for 14 months.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:07 AM
Maturity level of the person your interested in.My sister is 10 years older than her husband and seeing them together you can`t tell. He acts older than her at times.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:59 AM
Both are equal. They both show the lack of something in the cheater.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:55 AM

smitten Do looks matter?smitten

of course they do.

would anyone date someone they thought were ugly?

I have seen very few people I thought were truly ugly. Most people have some good features.

One person that comes to mind is James Brown. That was one ugly man,& apparently mean too, but he sure could groove.

however, if you were dating him, i'm almost sure that you would find something about him that made him attractive, and would no longer think of him as being ugly.

meaning, people become more beautiful as you fall in love with them.
My ex husband was model perfect,but a jerk.My ex boyfriend was 325 lbs. and bald,but the nicest man you ever met. alot of people called him ugly.No person is ugly unless they`re heart is.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:49 AM
I think they are the first impression of what some assume we are. Then hopefully they aren`t so shallow as to leave it at that.

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:02 PM
All the time!! I had to quit stressing myself about it though. Ended up sitting down and realy thinking things through.What did I do? How could I have done different and would things have been better?Reset my goals and wants.Figured out what was the most important. This realy helped.What also helped was talking this over with friends and family for help and support. Got some realy good advise. Just don`t give up!! You can do it!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:50 PM

If there is a genuine need for the help, take it. I can't take it beyond that myself. I would feel guilty for taking advantage.
DITTO!!!Feel better!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:47 PM

mirror is writing a bookdrinker laugh
I agree!!!! Sharpshooter love that picture by the way!

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:41 PM

I think I am just sick. Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh....choooo. I dneed a tissue.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:40 PM
waving waving I work 50 hrs. a week,walk when I can. Since I had kids I remain a nice size 16. What do most men feel about woman who are bigger than size 12??waving

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:26 PM
Hello, how are you?MY name is--.This works for me.