Community > Posts By > betsybubbles

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:39 PM
:wink: Take it down when you feel like it.No jinx,no superstition,mostly tradition since New Years is considered a holiday. I`ve had mine up since Nov. 28th,will take it down after 1/2/09 since I have the time off to do it.:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:31 PM

mine is when people don't wash or sanitize their hands after using the bathroomrant
mad This is gross!!!but I run into this at work alot.

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:29 PM

How anal retentive are you?

For instance...I can't stand to see a picture hung crooked or off-center on the wall...
I`m a machinist so my stuff at work has to be very neat and in order, but at home more relaxed.

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:20 PM

:

I think when a woman is pregnant she should be concerned with much more important things than dating.
frown Just because a woman is pregnant doesn`t mean her life must stop for 9 months. She is still a living breathing human, not just an incubater.

No one said her life should stop, just that dating shouldn't be her priority, the baby should.
The baby will be,untill then she must live.

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:17 AM

a man driving a pickup truck is sexy.

Ha ha...you can tell your from the south.
Then I must be from the north. Because to me it`s a man in black leather, on a motorcycle, but pickups are good too.

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:07 AM
sad NO one seems interested, I work to much,no one likes the idea that I have three kids at home,I guess i`m not that pretty,and all i meet around here are drinking rednecks,and that would be repeating my ex.frown

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:52 AM
:

I think when a woman is pregnant she should be concerned with much more important things than dating.
frown Just because a woman is pregnant doesn`t mean her life must stop for 9 months. She is still a living breathing human, not just an incubater.

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:45 AM

Yes, it's that time again!

I try not to make ridiculous resolutions that I will never follow through with but this year I think I must...

This year I wish to end my long time love affair with the snooze button on my alarm clock.

slaphead

Seriously, it makes me late ALL THE TIME rofl
good luck, I have to set 4 alarms to get up and thats with 8 hours of sleep.

betsybubbles's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:16 PM
laugh

when they say, do you mind if I hit this crack pipe, do you want some noway I'm not hooked, I just do it when I want, I can control it, it's not a problemnoway I've been doing it for years, see, i'm not an addictlaugh laugh

it's sad really, I've seen that crap, crack/cocaine ruin some otherwise good people.
find one and you can refurnish your whole house for under a hundred bucks
laugh I was going to say after he`s had his 3rd beer in 30 min., but this is good!

betsybubbles's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:08 PM
:tongue: Don`t have to run to the shoe store, got enough in my closet.

betsybubbles's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:01 PM
flowerforyou No nose job!! Don`t change yourself for others.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:17 PM
Edited by betsybubbles on Sun 12/14/08 02:21 PM

i love the day its suposed to meant to be but its so comerical. i have to lay off half my staff becuse of the econmy. and i hate that, right before the holdays. i feel so darn bad. but if i dont i dont think i'll servive cant cut electric down or the gas and no matter weathe there are 10 coustemers or 100 bills are the same.and i have to lay them off by fryday.reasurant bussness relly sucks some times.i wander how safe is your job during these tough months?(sorry about my spellin i know its bad, i'm a chef not a teacher)

Christmas is orignally not about how much stuff you spend in the Mall. It's the celebration of love and family. You don't have to spend one penny to show your love for someone. How about this, make something, a picture or as you said you are a chef, cook something very special and tell that you offer what you can offer, you worked on it, you put energy and time into it, people will understand. It is more precious than some sweater or plastic junk they sell in stores.

I was 12 years old, when i had no money for nothing, so my teacher advised me to make something . So I made a small wooden box for my mom, it was kinda junky (what do you expect from a 12yr old) but guess, what , my mom still has it and keep it as one of her most precious gift she has ever got. She keeps her jewelry in it.

Great idea!!! I hear ya!!! But tell that to a 16 year old boy that wants a $500 hi fi stereo!!!!! I told him he is getting gum!!ohwell
As short as money is my 14 yearold would understand that.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:16 PM

i love the day its suposed to meant to be but its so comerical. i have to lay off half my staff becuse of the econmy. and i hate that, right before the holdays. i feel so darn bad. but if i dont i dont think i'll servive cant cut electric down or the gas and no matter weathe there are 10 coustemers or 100 bills are the same.and i have to lay them off by fryday.reasurant bussness relly sucks some times.i wander how safe is your job during these tough months?(sorry about my spellin i know its bad, i'm a chef not a teacher)
KIDS,FAMILY TOGETHER=CHRISTMAS!!!!

Christmas is orignally not about how much stuff you spend in the Mall. It's the celebration of love and family. You don't have to spend one penny to show your love for someone. How about this, make something, a picture or as you said you are a chef, cook something very special and tell that you offer what you can offer, you worked on it, you put energy and time into it, people will understand. It is more precious than some sweater or plastic junk they sell in stores.

I was 12 years old, when i had no money for nothing, so my teacher advised me to make something . So I made a small wooden box for my mom, it was kinda junky (what do you expect from a 12yr old) but guess, what , my mom still has it and keep it as one of her most precious gift she has ever got. She keeps her jewelry in it.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:10 PM
My best friend of 30 years messed with my ex-husband. My mother took my money.My ex-husband slept around. Loyal to my kids only. Someone would have to realy prove themselves.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:02 PM

My friends all know that I posses a fierce brand of loyalty...which is sometimes very hard to live with.

How much are you willing to put up with to be "loyal" to a friend?

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:58 PM

im still thinkin am i am buzzed as possable?
yep!:smile:

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:55 PM

Well if what I have been put through the last few weeks is any indication of what is left I may give up hope. Hard to believe how much someone can hurt you for no good reason.
Chin up honey,it just means that person wasn`t good enough for you.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:49 PM

smokin That person does not existsmokin

i bet they do you just have to look for them very hard
Or look in new places at new faces.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:46 PM

Are women enslaved to physical attraction?

Some are, some aren't everyone is different, you know?
It`s still 50/50,physical/pharmones.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:40 PM

:smile: Are men enslaved to physical attraction?:smile:
No, sometimes it`s a chemical one (pharmones).