Community > Posts By > betsybubbles

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:08 PM
mad

You've been on this site a week and you're frustrated already? I'm thinking patience, networking, and developing friendships are not your strong suits.... Just a guess

whatever happen to just asking someone on a date and they say yes....I guess now you have to network, submit a request, and wait for approval from the IRS?
mad We may be single, but we aren`t desperate!!mad mad mad

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:05 PM

You've been on this site a week and you're frustrated already? I'm thinking patience, networking, and developing friendships are not your strong suits.... Just a guess

whatever happen to just asking someone on a date and they say yes....I guess now you have to network, submit a request, and wait for approval from the IRS?

Nooooooo..... take a look at the name of the site. Might be worth a try is all I'm saying. Perhaps the women you are interested in want to get to know you JUST A LITTLE before they agree to go out.

But hey, I'm probably being silly.
Nope not silly!! You got flowerforyou flowerforyou it!!flowerforyou

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:59 AM

This is Jesse from the VT area also, how is everybody doing?
From Lyndonville and I`m freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!frown frown frown frown

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:51 AM

I may not know everything I want but I damn sure know what I don't want. I know for me there has to be 4 vital things
Respect
Honesty
Trust
Integrity..

Those will start the conversation rolling.
An honorable man has a lot of plus's, I have always said a man that can make me laugh, cry, and stimulate my mind has a shot.
Hit it on the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:49 AM
flowerforyou I want someone who cares and remembers!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:39 AM
:smile: :smile: Don`t sell till after a wedding!!!!Lease by contract for extra income!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:34 AM
Hate, no. Dislike!!!To the point I want to gag, Yes!!!To hate someone tears apart you, but doesn`t seem to realy affect them.Sometimes they don`t even know about your hate, so whats the point?

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:27 AM

HOW HONESTY ARE YOU WITH YOUR OTHER HALF?

DO YOU TELL HIM/HER EVERYTHING YOU DO AND SAY TO OTHERS?

AND ARE YOU OPEN ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP?

CAN YALL HELP ME OUT I AM IN A ROUGH SPOT AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK SINCE I HAVENT SEEN MY GF IN 5 WEEKS?
:wink: Honesty is the best policy,My ex lied to me all the time, It hurt me more than the truth did.His lies are what helped to destroy the marriage. Now I lie to no one. Not even my kids.Go into a relationship with a statement of (Watch what you ask, you may not like the answer), it works!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:18 AM

nope she is put up for 55 more days then DAYTONA!!!!!!!!!!! here I come:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
sad sad sad sad Wish I was going.sad sad sad sad sad

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:16 AM
:

It was 40 and sunny out, so I rolled her out of the garage and went for a ride while I could. I may live in Michigan, but we still get some days in the winter where we can break out our rides. Anyone else do the same lately?
sad sad sad Nope had to sell mine in sept.,plus it`s 12 degrees here.

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:16 AM
:

It was 40 and sunny out, so I rolled her out of the garage and went for a ride while I could. I may live in Michigan, but we still get some days in the winter where we can break out our rides. Anyone else do the same lately?
sad sad sad Nope had to sell mine in sept.,plus it`s 12 degrees here.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:12 AM

Because of the strange fluctuation of temperatures we've had this winter, please be careful walking outside. We've had quite a few days of sub-zero weather as of late, but yesterday we had 50 degrees. Snow that had not yet been cleared before it started melting had re-frozen underneath, creating a very slippery ice pack. I was clearing the snow off my parents' driveway yesterday (the lower half of which is on a slight incline), and the ice underneath caused me to slip and fall on my left side.

I think I broke my ass.

Since it was already cracked, the idea would not be completely impossible.

noway tears tears tears tears7steps from porch to ground,steped on top, landed on the ground,not a good feeling!!!tears

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:09 AM

I think it's comical to watch people (myself included) do the balancing act when they have to walk on the ice. You can just see the look on their faces concentrating hard on which part to place their foot.

I'm not too good at it and always misjudge and end up doing the "arms flailing in the air" trick, trying to regain my balance and end up flying up in the air landing on my butt or on some other body part that ends up hurting for days!
sorry hit the wrong button.

betsybubbles's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:56 AM
:

Butt naked....spread eagle...total silence...pitch darkness...I have been told that I talk alot in my sleep (wich is odd cause in my dreams, I never speak)....and apparently I often stop breathing...then bolt upright when I do breathe again. (not sure about that...just what I have been told)
:smile: Need to be checked for sleep apnea,it can cause health problems.

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 05:15 PM
:

flowerforyouIf you saw someone being publicly harassed for being homosexual would you stand up for and or defend them?flowerforyou
flowerforyou YEP!!!!flowerforyou

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 05:12 PM
You have mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 04:57 PM
::

flowerforyou Have your parents ever hated a person you chose to date?:smile:

:smile: Were they right or wrong about him or her?
:frustrated tears oh yeah, but never said anything till after the divorce!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 01:09 PM
Bad boy types,dark hair, light colored eyes.It`s always the eyes that get me!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:57 PM

take care of a child that wasn't yours?
Been there ,done that, would do it again!!!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:45 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: When my kids wree very young, they woke up before us. The entire contents of the fridge,(milk,eggs,cheese, yogurt and so on)were on they`re bedroom floor.