Community > Posts By > betsybubbles

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:19 PM
Have yourself checked by your MD. for problems then try seperate beds in the same room. My parents do,and have been together for 56 years.

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:12 PM

What are you sad about. Move on dont let as*holes get to you.
drinker Thats right !!drinker
drinker drinker Go with this drinker drinker

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:06 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Do both all the time,sometime it`s the only way to get on with your day.

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:00 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou A shot of JOSE,a shower,comfy pj`s and crawl into bed. HOPE YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:52 PM

A man who comes home drunk covered in lipstick and reeking of perfume,then slaps his wife on the ass and says, "You're next, fatty!"
rant rant rant Since my ex did this,I wouldn`t call it brave I`d call it and him #%&*#%&*!!!!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:45 PM
:wink: love it!! As long as we are into the relationship where it`s acceptable.

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:40 PM

take my shirt off and stare at my boobs for the rest of the night laugh biggrin rofl rofl

but then your boobies will get coldlaugh
the trick is to find someone to warm them up!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

betsybubbles's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:36 PM
KIDS,FRIENDS,JOB,PARENTS, did it before for a very demanding man, never again!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:17 PM
:wink: worked on it!Working on the pic!! Thanx !!:wink: :wink:

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:54 PM
explode Take me as I am or leave Me the#%*! alone! I don`t ask for one I`m not giving one!explode

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:51 PM
I lived the 80`s once,NOT doing it again!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:49 PM
Don`t mess with it on your own!!!Bad things can happen!! See the DR. for this one.

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:43 PM

I thought they stopped taking tonsils out. If they want to there must be a damn good reason or get a 2nd opinion .flowers

it was my third opinion :( by an ER surgeon. :(

damn.
If it was a third then Yes get it done!!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:42 PM

anyone have had their tonsiles taken out?

i had an absess yesterday and spent freakin 9 hours in the ER while they drained it. now they are demanding i have my tonsiles removed and i hate surgery.. i'm gonna admit...

I'M SCARED!!!

A second op. is a great idea! BUT since it`s not done on an oh so regular basis anymore there could be a good reason.

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:38 PM

I understand the need for privacy, vanity, and insecurity that comprise most people's reasons for not posting a recent legitimate photo.

However, as far as I'm concerned you can tell your tale walking. Don't write me.

I need a face to put to the words otherwise it makes me very uncomfortable. It is not about me being shallow. It's about who the f*ck are you? You could be any one of 6 billion people on the planet.

smokin Had to vent smokin

Hit the nail on the head!!!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:26 PM

-5 for bein a Texan
Give it back!!!

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:25 PM
I know the pictures sideways,but it`s all I have.So ok let Me have it,how`s the profile?Be nice I`m tender.

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:19 PM

Try " Mutual Match" & meet more women than you can shake a stick at today!!

I've tried shaking a stick at them, it really doesn't help. I don't think they like it.

I think I'm going to pick up this book called Exotic Stick Shaking- your stick & you! May just improve my averageslaugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:14 PM
flowerforyou Love the look!flowerforyou

betsybubbles's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:12 PM

I think, maybe they should stop relying on just a website to find somebody. They should go out into public sometimes and mix it up. Get some sun and have some fun.
:wink: drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks