Community > Posts By > SasaL10

SasaL10's photo
Wed 11/26/14 10:33 AM
If you talk about the G-d of Israel then you have to consider to talk about Judaism..because Israel and Judaism is the whole things like 1 package...
as a Jew i can only give my opinion or my point of view about that area.. The conception of God in Judaism is strictly monotheistic. God is an absolute 1,indivisible,divine and incomparable being who is the ultimate cause of all existence. Jewish tradition teaches that the true aspect of God is incomprehensible and unknowable, and that it is only God's revealed aspect that brought the universe into existence, and interacts with mankind and the world. In Judaism, the one God of Israel is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who is the guide of the world, delivered Israel from slavery in Egypt, and gave them the 613 Mitzvot at Mount Sinai as described in the Torah.

so my answer is Big YES...

SasaL10's photo
Wed 11/26/14 10:17 AM

Am Jewish n am here just want to see the answer ..
Intresting thread thou..
As we ( Jewish ) the minority population on earth n yet we cause all the trouble ???

some People are simply uninformed AzzHoles!
They go from Site to Site spreading their Venom!

indeed

SasaL10's photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:28 AM
Well as a Jew my self i can only say this toward the question from my point of view as a Jew.
is important to understand why Jews don’t believe in Jesus. The purpose is not to disparage other religions, but rather to clarify the Jewish position. The more data that’s available, the better-informed choices people can make about their spiritual path.

JEWS DO NOT ACCEPT JESUS AS THE MESSIAH BECAUSE:

1) JESUS DID NOT FULFILL THE MESSIANIC PROPHECIES;
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? The Bible says that he will:

A. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).

B. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

C. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

D. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world—on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

The historical fact is that Jesus fulfilled none of these messianic prophecies.

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming, but Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright, and no concept of a second coming exists.

2) JESUS DID NOT EMBODY THE PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF MESSIAH

A. MESSIAH AS PROPHET
Jesus was not a prophet. Prophecy can only exist in Israel when the land is inhabited by a majority of world Jewry. During the time of Ezra (circa 300 BCE), when the majority of Jews refused to move from Babylon to Israel, prophecy ended upon the death of the last prophets—Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi.

Jesus appeared on the scene approximately 350 years after prophecy had ended.

B. DESCENDENT OF DAVID
According to Jewish sources, the Messiah will be born of human parents and possess normal physical attributes like other people. He will not be a demi-god, (1) nor will he possess supernatural qualities.

The Messiah must be descended on his father’s side from King David (see Genesis 49:10 and Isaiah 11:1). According to the Christian claim that Jesus was the product of a virgin birth, he had no father—and thus could not have possibly fulfilled the messianic requirement of being descended on his father’s side from King David!

C. TORAH OBSERVANCE
The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The Torah states that all mitzvot (commandments) remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)

Throughout the New Testament, Jesus contradicts the Torah and states that its commandments are no longer applicable. (see John 1:45 and 9:16, Acts 3:22 and 7:37) For example, John 9:14 records that Jesus made a paste in violation of Shabbat, which caused the Pharisees to say (verse 16), "He does not observe Shabbat!"

3) MISTRANSLATED VERSES "REFERRING" TO JESUS
Biblical verses can only be understood by studying the original Hebrew text—which reveals many discrepancies in the Christian translation.

A. VIRGIN BIRTH
The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus’ birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

B. CRUCIFIXION
The verse in Psalms 22:17 reads: "Like a lion, they are at my hands and feet." The Hebrew word ki-ari (like a lion) is grammatically similar to the word "gouged." Thus Christianity reads the verse as a reference to crucifixion: "They pierced my hands and feet."

C. SUFFERING SERVANT
Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant."

In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. The Torah is filled with examples of the Jewish nation referred to with a singular pronoun.

Ironically, Isaiah’s prophecies of persecution refer in part to the 11th century when Jews were tortured and killed by Crusaders who acted in the name of Jesus.

The Messiah can come at any moment, and it all depends on our actions. God is ready when we are. For as King David says: "Redemption will come today—if you hearken to His voice."

by Rabbi Shraga Simmons

SasaL10's photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:52 AM
For me if just a date then religion doesn't matter but when it's come to let's say serious relation leading to marriage .. Hmmm then yeah it's matter..
For me I expect my partner to respect my believe n I respect his.. And not to try to change me or make me convert .. And in other hands yeah religion matter to me in marriage life as if me n my partner have same faith then we have same vision n can raise the family according to our believe.. And it's gives me " confortable" feeling somehow .. And the rules from goverment where i live for marriage is they not allowed differnt religion to get married so either we have to get married out side this contry or one of us have to convert., then again it's big headec ., so u prefer same faith .

SasaL10's photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:42 AM
Am Jewish n am here just want to see the answer ..
Intresting thread thou..
As we ( Jewish ) the minority population on earth n yet we cause all the trouble ???

SasaL10's photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:33 AM
Judaism , Christianity, Islam is all come from same rooth the abrahamic religion ..they workship one G-d

SasaL10's photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:20 AM
Pass over or pesach is Jewish holiday ( in Jewish calender also ) and a festival of the exodus .. It's remembering of Jewish ppl freed from slavery in Egypt.. We Ussualy celebrate this with our Jewish community by gathering together and eat special food for this festival like matzo ( special bread for this festival ) and many symbolic food also apple n citron juice, bitter veggie n special wine or grape juice .. And also we do some games for the children .. And it's celebrated for 7 to 8 days .

SasaL10's photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:06 AM
Shalom or Shavua tov ..

SasaL10's photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:03 AM
Would love to do Aliyah but knowing they the cost of living over there is bloody high n am pretty happy to live where iam now hmmm I think I'll think twice to do Aliyah .. It's a big disicion to be make ..
If there is a big disaster in where iam now well I'll concider to do Aliyah but for now am good., biside I have been to Israel .. And I prefer to live where iam now ..

SasaL10's photo
Tue 11/04/14 08:54 AM
You right ..
Well you can or anyone can become Jewish if they convert ( by choice ) or you born from a Jewish mother ..
Like me .. My mum is a Jew so according to Jewish law iam a Jew .. And if you not sure are you Jewish or not but you think you have a Jewish rooth then it's also can be proven by DNA test now days..
There many kind of Jewish ppl.. There is Jewish ppl in Asia ( Kaifeng ) there is Jewish ppl in Africa.. Also in Europe ( askanazi) or middlestern ( Seperadim) there is long lost tribe all over the world .. So you cant generalize Jewish ppl by how they look ( wearing yamulke/kippa or have payot: hair in the side of the face ) talking about Jewish or Judaism is like talking about traditions.. Traditions that we been thougt over generation to generation..

SasaL10's photo
Tue 11/04/14 08:25 AM
If I answer .. Am looking for sex.. Good sex .. Is that bad,?