Community > Posts By > dbh1966

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:37 PM

Security! Keep this perv from infiltrating my real life....

I go by Skad because it was a gaming name for me.. Skadow was my game character in WarHammer. Skadow is the norse word for shadow, felt it fit b/c of the hiding from ppl knowing my real name issue.. But! I'll tell you only once my real name... here, in this thread b/c you were so brave as to bring the subject up.. My name is Amy.. Last name is just as short, but I can't give that away.. Security reasons) Nice to meet you Dave!

Nice to meet you (hm cough) skad:smile:

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:29 PM

Jon

What's up Jon. Good to meet you as well.

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:27 PM

my are my initials Pamela Kay

Hi Pamela Kaywaving

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:26 PM

If you are my Dad or Mom..My Brother or my sister (I have one of each) They may refer to me as Eric...other than that..everyone calls me Krupa..it is how it is.

Hello Krupa. Nice to meet ya man.

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:26 PM

It's for protection. When I trust someone, they'll get my real name.

I can see that winx but there are a lot of Daves. Although maybe I mispoke. I should have said profiles or signing on by diferent names:smile:

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:17 PM

This thread is being monitored by the IPD.

Maybe they want somelaugh laugh laugh

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:13 PM
Not anymore. Can't say I didn't enjoy it.

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:10 PM
Edited by dbh1966 on Tue 01/20/09 10:38 PM
Hello Mingle friends. waving

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:40 AM
Edited by dbh1966 on Tue 01/20/09 11:42 AM

im going back to the not caring way of life
you guys are to preachy
except for you dbh1966
your nice

I'm certainly not preachy. I am getting tired of watching people talk to thier imaginary friends & claim they are better because they believe in something that was made up to control them. It's like watching kids argue who's better,Santa or the Easter Bunny! GET REAL!
Who's going to save you? Is this life all there is? I think not!

You can't be "saved" no one gets out alive. If your God existed & cared about who was president, then he'd make sure his guy was in office. It's that simple. I am always tried to be politeon this matter but I am SICK of the religous crap! religion is all about control. Kill the infidel & be rewarded in the afterlife, accept slavery & be rewarded when you die. How stupid can people be? Start thinking for yourself!

Take care everybody. C ya

Oh and I love America!!

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:27 AM

im going back to the not caring way of life
you guys are to preachy
except for you dbh1966
your nice
He's still a Christian! Just a quiet one at times.

I am a Christian and yes I love the Lord Jesus Christ as you do, but I speak up when necessary. maybe Im too careful of spreading something that is too opinionated and not everyone agrees with.

Cookies-n-cream? Not bad

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:22 AM

favorite...Jack Kennedy...least favorite...ronald reagan...be seeing you

Good one Prisoner...way to golaugh laugh

Don't give up Donnie. We're all ok we are just opinionated.

Thanks it's The God in me. Right beauty?

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:15 AM
Edited by dbh1966 on Tue 01/20/09 11:15 AM

is there even a political/religious thread

Beauty Ice cream!!frustrated

laugh laugh

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:11 AM

Oh boy spock whoa I wish Obama well. Whether we support him or not. It is our country and for our countries sake I want him to do well.

So should we overlook what God says "Thou shalt not kill?"

I do bellieve in the 3rd commandment. Do you want the president of the United States to fail miserably? Not during these times. Thats all I'm saying.
Do I want him to fail of course not. What's going to help "THESE TIMES" is AMERICA TURNING BACK TO GOD and the PRESIDENT PRAYING TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST NOT ALLAH! plain and simple

Ok you made your point. :tongue: Now want some ice cream? laugh laugh

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:05 AM
Edited by dbh1966 on Tue 01/20/09 11:07 AM

Oh boy spock whoa I wish Obama well. Whether we support him or not. It is our country and for our countries sake I want him to do well.

I do bellieve in the 3rd commandment. Do you want the president of the United States to fail miserably? Not during these times. Thats all I'm saying.

Beauty I know you have heart for mankind and humanity. I know that's what God wants you to have as well. Be patient and see.

You are still :#1:

Yes sounds as though it's clear as mud my dearlaugh laugh laugh You ever seen the movie "Stripes" Lighten up Francis

I have not said for or against. I wish him well that's all.

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:03 AM

Beauty I know you have heart for mankind and humanity. I know that's what God wants you to have as well. Be patient and see.

You are still :#1:

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:00 AM

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:57 AM
Among some crowds... I see why it is good to remain nuetral in your political tone. My political views are mine. That is sometimes the necessity. Even with family I do not speak with them of it. I can debate but sometimes thats all it is. What progress is there in that.

Beauty read my words carefully. Do not interpret it narrowmindedly

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:47 AM

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:22 AM
Edited by dbh1966 on Tue 01/20/09 10:25 AM

Do you have any collections? If so, what?

I have a few...I naturally tend to collect things anyway, official collection or not lol.

Other than dust, I actively collect:

-Les Mis stuff. Anything.

-Model/toy horses. Started when I was in 3rd grade, I still add a new Breyer model now and then when I find a nice one for a good price.

-Horseshoes. Yes. Old, used horseshoes. I have a racing plate from a winning horse in a small stakes race hanging from my rearview mirror (hasn't broken the windshield yet and it's been there for a year, it must be lucky! :laughing: ) and about 25-30 others. One was hanging on my front door on the inside, but apparently 3M strips aren't strong enough to hold it long-term oops

Really I stopped back in the 80's but in the 70's and 80's I collected beer cans. I was under age by far too. I don't have a lot compared to some collectors, but what I have are good. I have about 700. I went to different countries as a child so I have some from there as well. I should pull those out sometime and see what some of them are worth.

Funny thing is I don't drink anymore.laugh laugh laugh laugh

dbh1966's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:01 PM
Edited by dbh1966 on Mon 01/19/09 10:02 PM
laugh

D squared

but what do you mean

Donnie Darko ( 2 D's)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 23 24