Community > Posts By > dbh1966

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:07 AM
Photogragher

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:54 AM

...that he may not be Mr Right but he could be Mr Right Now?

Yes tell him now. Even though he may not be Mr Right and is Mr Right now you can still have a bond and a hard or difficult break up later. Also how does he fell. Are you Miss Right to him? Do him a favor for later and tell him. Why cause any hurt.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:49 AM
My thought is it comes from a Physicist. A physicist is a scientist who studies or practices physics. Its two different beliefs. I look at who it comes from.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:37 AM
I'm no Matthew McConaughey but I'm far from a Lyle Lovett as well. Herewaving

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:21 AM
Edited by dbh1966 on Mon 02/23/09 06:24 AM

Can anyone give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost to get a thermostat replaced in my car, and about how long it might take?

What Kind of car? It depends where you live and where you go. The type of vehicle depends on how easy it is to get to it. And where you live is dependent on price.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:15 AM

its all about me.

im going to spend some HOURS on myself..
starting with the tanning bed.

what do y'all do with a lil YOU time??

If I have enough ME time I like to travel. I just got beck from North Carolina. Otherwise maybe being outside doing anything.

Hey, I was just in NC a couple of wks ago...it snowed one day!!laugh

I like NC. The Pic to the left is off I-77 on the Blue Ridge Mountains on the border of Virginia an NC.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:59 AM
Drew Drew ....wake up your dreaming

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:53 AM

sad

sad I got stood up yesterday for a date! sad And it's the first time that I have ever been stood up! sad

ohwell Oh well! I went to another restaraunt and have a nice time by myself! bigsmile

He must be all jacked up.

laugh thanks! bigsmile

Have a great day Tanya.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:50 AM
Edited by dbh1966 on Mon 02/23/09 05:51 AM

sad

sad I got stood up yesterday for a date! sad And it's the first time that I have ever been stood up! sad

ohwell Oh well! I went to another restaraunt and have a nice time by myself! bigsmile

He must be all jacked up. Sorry to hear that. Doesn't sound to responsible.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:48 AM

its all about me.

im going to spend some HOURS on myself..
starting with the tanning bed.

what do y'all do with a lil YOU time??

If I have enough ME time I like to travel. I just got beck from North Carolina. Otherwise maybe being outside doing anything.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:39 AM
Morning:smile:

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:36 AM
Have you seen Switchfoot Fade? I saw them with Third Day Last summer. It was a good concert.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:25 AM

but not everyone lives smokin (I heard this line the other day .. "Everybody dies, but not every one lives" .. profound don'tcha think?

"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it, I say! Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows." (Pope Paul VI ) ....

CARPE DIEM !!!!

Switchfoot says it well in "This Is Your Life" ..

Yesterday is a wrinkle on your forehead
Yesterday is a promise that you've broken
Don't close your eyes, don't close your eyes
This is your life and today is all you've got now
Yeah, and today is all you'll ever have
Don't close your eyes

This is your life, are you who you want to be
This is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be
When the world was younger and you had everything to lose

Yesterday is a kid in the corner
Yesterday is dead and over

This is your life, are you who you want to be
This is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be
When the world was younger and you had everything to lose

Don't close your eyes .....

So? Is your life all you ever dreamed it would be? Be honest now., no reason to put on a false face about it .. smokin

Nice Fade! I'd have to say no but sometimes through the self will of others we suffer. AHH but how well I learn and how it draws me closer to him. Comforting.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:19 AM
Jesus Christ

dbh1966's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:07 AM

Dating sites online make communication between guys and girls so much easier, especially if u are shy. dont you just hate it when ur browsin profiles and you see someone that u think is very attractive and that u like their profile, but when u send them a compliment on their looks and things you like about their profile and they dont even as much as send a thankyou email back? frown

Personally Maybe I hold back and am not forward enough. I don't know but I don't really compliment someone out of the blue. I somehow just let things work how theyr'e supposed to. I try not to force any thing. If I feel like there is something I want to speak with her about, something in common, something she said in the forum , then I will say something in the forum to her but still not a compliment yet because there is a right time and a right place. Otherwise they kinda guess what your motive might be and I don't think some women think guys motives are pure. Do women compliment guys out of the blue? Not to me.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:20 PM

Do you drink alot of tea?

if so

What are you favorite teas?

What is the most expensive tea you have ever had?

What tea would you not suggest?

Tazo green tea

dbh1966's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:14 PM

:smile: Why do some people "Play mind games" when the simplicity of truth, is,in the end,the better route? :smile:

I got kicked out of recess in school because I didn't play games.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:12 PM

:smile: If your significant other pretended to have an affair to piss you off what would you do?:smile:

I would have to wonder the root cause of her doing something so crazy. Its a trust issue from there on.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:58 PM

:smile: As we get older do you think we lower or raise our standards on people?:smile:

I think we raise our standards being we learn from our past mistakes... I hope.

dbh1966's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:37 PM

felt like an outsider in your own family,like you dont fit in,you dont belong ?

Yes. I worked hard to undersatnd and accept that they are who they are and then worked on me.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 23 24