Community > Posts By > dbh1966

dbh1966's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:14 PM

You know I see no purpose for it. I cannot control how people believe and it stirs up resentment. I have faith in God. I know what he's done in MY life and it doesn't matter to me what peoples opinion are of that. Whether they believe it or not... who are they to tell me I shouldn't believe? So say as I believe that if I was never saved, and i run around with no faith and no God in my life and i kill somebody they would still believe that even if that faith in God was only what will work for me than they would still believe that I shouldn't believe? I hope that made sense. laugh It did to me

I get the feeling that even when they're faced with their judgement on judgement day, there will still be a significant number of them nay-saying and insisting that what's happening to them isn't real.
Are they going to ask St. Peter for his ID?

When Jesus returns, are they going to insist that he's an alien from Planet X ?

It's required of us as Christians to help the lost sheep find their way home, but dealing with with people who use every opportunity to disparage us only serves their purpose, imho.

Well put. You see I have a choice today. I can pray for them and for their salvation.

dbh1966's photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:46 AM
Edited by dbh1966 on Fri 01/23/09 07:48 AM
You know I see no purpose for it. I cannot control how people believe and it stirs up resentment. I have faith in God. I know what he's done in MY life and it doesn't matter to me what peoples opinion are of that. Whether they believe it or not... who are they to tell me I shouldn't believe? So say as I believe that if I was never saved, and i run around with no faith and no God in my life and i kill somebody they would still believe that even if that faith in God was only what will work for me than they would still believe that I shouldn't believe? I hope that made sense. laugh It did to me

dbh1966's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:48 AM
Hi Welcome bvms5waving

dbh1966's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:47 AM

i'm not looking for like anything i just had to get this out there an i cant get hold of any of my friends or my lil sister to talk about this,

but last night my ex g/f came over to hang out an we got into a huge fight an then she drove home pissed off an i just let her leave an about 20 mins went by an we got a fire call out for a PI an i didnt think anything of it an when we pulled up on scene it was her. she hit black ice an road her car 4 times on the high way an now she has 2 broken bones in her leg. an i didnt know what to do when we got there cause when i seen her face something came over me. idk but i help but think that i had something to do with her rolling her car. if we never got into a fight she wouldnt be in the hospital. should i be feeling like it was my fault?

Have you spoke with her yet about how your feeling? Have you seen her?

dbh1966's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:26 AM

I drink 5 or 6 pots a day in the wintertime. I usually down a pot or two before I even get dressed. I gotta have my Christian Crank smokin

Coffee
:laughing: "Christian Crank" I like that

dbh1966's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:16 AM
Hi Welcome waving

dbh1966's photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:17 AM

Ride em cowgirl!

That's driving!
I stopped off in Tallassee, Alabama to throw rocks at my ex husband's house and to visit a Pastor friend of mine. So spent a couple of hours there.

Did you get any windows?laugh laugh

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:56 PM

Been driving since 2 am Wednesday morning......FINALLY I am here in South Carolina!

Do you have Ice cream?laugh

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:41 PM
Edited by dbh1966 on Wed 01/21/09 08:41 PM
If your not sure what to do than do nothing yet.m Just enjoy your talks.

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:24 PM
:laughing: Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds? :laughing:

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:10 PM
yes I believe it would just be a different kind of history, but just as big.

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:03 PM

okay you met a guy off mingle, he apperently didn't feel nothing, so you take him off your friends list on here. An you don't send him no messages cause your last message to him was you would not bother him any more cause things didn't work out.
Then you come on, to find a friends request from the same guy?
What would you do, accept it? decline it? or just wonder what the heck type of game is he playing?

Ask him. Don't friends mean friends anyway? Think he decided he at least wants to be your friend?

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:54 PM

whats the rush to get married anyways

Yeah where's the fire ?

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:40 PM
hey save some time and just find a pretty girl and buy her a house and give her a car and half your stuff. laugh laugh

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:17 PM

what are the chances there will be some good threads today? be seeing you

laugh be seeing youlaugh

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:14 PM

My job is gratifying because I help people everyday!!

Sounds like an awesome job.
Patsfrustrated frustrated I here ya man. I feel like a waste.

dbh1966's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:45 AM

guilty pleasure? I have many but have to say chocolate..yum

I can't say I feel too guilty laugh laugh

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:52 PM
Edited by dbh1966 on Tue 01/20/09 11:53 PM
frustrated embarassed frown brokenheart tears What is your biggest regret of 2008? frustrated embarassed frown brokenheart tears

(Not to dwell but as to learn.)

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:35 PM

i love being a mom.. its the best feeling in the world.. but i dont think guys in there twenties want to date a single mom with.. a.. baby! lol its like poison or something! i dont want a father.. lol

Maybe it's a time for you and your child. Enjoy it and take that time with him. You will be grateful you were given that time. It is better than taking it up with someone who wants only you and not the package. Have fun with your boy. love him much. happy happy

dbh1966's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:11 PM

I have to admit one thing. Looking over this forums, I can't help, but notice, that we do have the freedom to express our thoughts.

I love that about America!

In some countries I have visited, these talks would be confined to kitchen.

I love America as well and am honored to be born and live here.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 23 24